Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) (45767 Views)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by lastempero: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Lol smash and grab. She could have waited forever, but she tried her luck and it worked. It's risky tho. Imagine if the guy rejected her. I can't stand that kind of shame.

And who told that it worked, with the guy body language, hm jakpa.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
If Muhammed cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Muhammed.. as long as she’s concerned, she got engaged this year in front of so many witnessesgrin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by RACHYBOD(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nna eennnn, tins don change 4 dis world sha. Dats nice....
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
steeltrust:
Zzor this could be us but pride no let you tongue
check the person you quoted again, never even if he's the only man remaining on earth
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Franktom247:

guess what fam ur opinion doesnt freaking count ciao!!!

Whether it doesn't or does to you I don't care but all I do know is that I said the truth.

You need to start reasoning properly
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
That comedy skit where a lady asked for a guy's number comes to mind...did she die?
ah! she die

BTW, I wish 'em the very best in life
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Chizzychinny: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
who's going to pay bride price or is it going to be groom price
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

No be wetin you men of nowadays want?
The next level na to come dey pay groomprice for man head
Smh.....
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Smh.....

Smh gini? Owu owuhu eshiokwu?

Ihe kwugazi ndi umu nwoke n'ahu these days wu ndi umu nwanyi shoot your shot okwaya? O ga gbahuo unu n'anya
cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chizzychinny:
who's going to pay bride price or is it going to be groom price

Nne, I juo'm, ma jukwanu onye? undecided
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Danny50: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... So who among them will be incharge of spending??
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Cousin9999: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2020
No woman should ever embarrass herself and do this. smh
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2020
I have just one question... Shey after proposal na wedding. Now my question : when d gal finish that nonsense wey she dey do for floor diaaa, na who go pay for the wedding grin grin grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Whether it doesn't or does to you I don't care but all I do know is that I said the truth.

You need to start reasoning properly

mr i reason properly hope you are the man whose wisdom cannot be unmatched worldwide if not fam your opinion/truth is a waste and probably you need to update ur reasoning too
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Smh gini? Owu owuhu eshiokwu?

Ihe kwugazi ndi umu nwoke n'ahu these days wu ndi umu nwanyi shoot your shot okwaya? O ga gbahuo unu n'anya
cheesy
grin Owuya! Nwaanyi mere propose, ngwa ya kporo nwoke ahu lawa nu ga atuwa ya ime...cheesy

Na yeye man na...Even bible said a man will find his woman...not the other way.

I know a man may expect green light from a lady, before wooing her...Mana owu zi kwa ya propose wa to me...inukwa.

A wu m nwafor, omenala doro m anya to a percentage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Chizzychinny: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Nne, I juo'm, ma jukwanu onye? undecided
N'ka , sili'ke oo
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by steeltrust: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
check the person you quoted again, never even if he's the only man remaining on earth
grin grin grin
U re too blunt
I love you joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Munzy14:

grin Owuya! Nwaanyi mere propose, ngwa ya kporo nwoke ahu lawa nu ga atuwa ya ime...cheesy

Onwekwere ike ooo...Umu mmadu wagazi anya these days grin

Na yeye man na...Even bible said a man will find his woman...not the other way.

I know a man may expect green light from a lady, before wooing her...Mana owu zi kwa ya propose wa to me...inukwa.

Ya wukwanu onye mashiri gi, and she feels you're delaying, and decides to take the bull by the horn kwanu? cheesy
You go fall her hand for public?

A wu m nwafor, omenala doro m anya to a percentage.

Onweghi ihe kariri ime ihe otu okwesiri
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Franktom247:

mr i reason properly hope you are the man whose wisdom cannot be unmatched worldwide if not fam your opinion/truth is a waste and probably you need to update ur reasoning too

Lol pls tell me how do one update his or her reasoning hunn.
Also I never claimed that I am the wisest,but one thing known to all is that
Your reasoning is poor,and you jump into meaningless conclusions.

If you were wise, you had stop quoting me and probably change the way you think.
But unfortunately you are not.

Goodday ,I don't like holding conversation with people like you
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Oshokalo: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2020
rihanna come and propose to me,I don't mind if Chris and drake chop u remain
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Offpoint1:
Any woman that propose to me needs to finish what she started.

She'll meet my parents and do introduction, pay groom price and do all the necessary traditional rites, do white wedding, rent apartment and feed me my entire life or as death do us apart.

Make anybody no play that kind roughly play of proposing to me o, else you go finish wetin you start.
Where have you been Mr offpoint?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol pls tell me how do one update his or her reasoning hunn.
Also I never claimed that I am the wisest,but one thing known to all is that
Your reasoning is poor,and you jump into meaningless conclusions.

If you were wise, you had stop quoting me and probably change the way you think.
But unfortunately you are not.

Goodday ,I don't like holding conversation with people like you

your mumu don do stop displaying it keep it to ur self mr knw all na ur type vote buhari
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Daviddreamz(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2020
You are right bro
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Franktom247:

your mumu don do stop displaying it keep it to ur self mr knw all na ur type vote buhari

See this mumu,how can I vote when I just reached the legal age.
See just stop being dumb kkk.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fmghewzy:

See this mumu,how can I vote when I just reached the legal age.
See just stop being dumb kkk.

na under 18 dey abuse me your uncle age mate my goodness calling me dumb smh go and write your post utme or go learn work before life begin hard you i don warn you no quote me again till u get sense life never jam you u dey say i reason with my anus may God callibrate your sense nonesense
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Franktom247:

na under 18 dey abuse me your uncle age mate my goodness calling me dumb smh go and write your post utme or go learn work before life begin hard you i don warn you no quote me again till u get sense life never jam you u dey say i reason with my anus may God callibrate your sense nonesense

You can't even read,I said how would I vote when I am just reaching the legal age .
Meaning I am fuvking 18.
Moreover am in 300l ,I don't need to write stupid utme nonsense.

And sorry if I had insulted you,but sorry to say think you deserved it.
We need people on this forum to be more logical .
I see no reason why you can't take correction from someone younger than you.
Bye bye
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You can't even read,I said how would I vote when I am just reaching the legal age .
Meaning I am fuvking 18.
Moreover am in 300l ,I don't need to write stupid utme nonsense.

And sorry if I had insulted you,but sorry to say think you deserved it.
We need people on this forum to be more logical .
I see no reason why you can't take correction from someone younger than you.
Bye bye

u are just reaching 18 audio 300level you finish sec school at age 14/15 lie mohahmed incarnate if can correct your uncle come and correct me go and hug transformer my boy
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Franktom247:

u are just reaching 18 audio 300level you finish sec school at age 14/15 lie mohahmed incarnate if can correct your uncle come and correct me go and hug transformer my boy

Is this one daft ni, so you can't calculate again.

Finished in 2018 at age 16.(August.)

Got admission Oct/November.2018
Do the maths from there , don't let me insult you oo
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

Where have you been Mr offpoint?
Been around boss, lost interest in this forum since they banned my original account "offpoint" for 10 years for no reason.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Offpoint1:

Been around boss, lost interest in this forum since they banned my original account "offpoint" for 10 years for no reason.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 10years kilode.......

They did same to me ....but I don't know why they unban me sha........
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Onwekwere ike ooo...Umu mmadu wagazi anya these days grin

Ya wukwanu onye mashiri gi, and she feels you're delaying, and decides to take the bull by the horn kwanu? cheesy
You go fall her hand for public?

Onweghi ihe kariri ime ihe otu okwesiri
Ihe ha huru wa n'anya, ukwa ruo oge ya, ya a daa.

Mba, mana o wuzighi nke nwaanyi e propose na..chai kedu ihe uwa ga akoro umu m...na mma ha lutara m...grin

@bolded wu the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Ihe ha huru wa n'anya, ukwa ruo oge ya, ya a daa.

Mba, mana o wuzighi nke nwaanyi e propose na..chai kedu ihe uwa ga akoro umu m...na mma ha lutara m...grin

@bolded wu the most important thing.

That is ehn...umu uwa agaghi ekwubi ya ekwubi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.