Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. (2185 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by DESAN(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday to you ma. You sure look awesome for your age.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by MARKone(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
You look really good for a 50yo. Happy birthday, long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday Ma'am....

So Elders abound Naiaraland!?
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Swissheart(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Birthday Ma.
You are beautiful
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Traininghub(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fine woman looking young. I celebrate you today, may the purpose of God's miracles manifest in your life. May your life be very long and of course, meaningful.
Have a blast ma'am!!!
Check my signature oooooo
Don't waste money abeg.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
ifeegee:
I am not a birthday person, therefore, i usually will not understand the fuss .

this is one birthday i ain't keeping quiet.
Corona hit me this year and almost denied me of the opportunity to see this day, but, mercy said no.

my head is correct and my mind sound.
my faith is strengthened and my trust is grounded.

I am one of the lepers who has returne.

mod, I know I'm not one of the popular , I feel like being celebrated . I won't mind if you will indulge me by pushing to the front page. thank you

please can someone help me with how to upload the pictures . I've selected but can't find the upload icon thank you.

Happy birthday ma, God bless you now and always. Amen.

Dedicating Forever Young by Alphaville to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

2 Likes

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by crackhaus: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Still a babe at 50... Wonderment cool

Happy Golden Jubilee celebrations to you.

1 Like

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by missyojo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Snitch24:

she look younger than 40
nice picture
happy birthday
many more years mam

Yeah, exactly.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by graciamore(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday man..more glorious birthday ahead ma
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Karleb(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
You look younger than some husband seekers sef.
Happy birthday Madam!
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Priam: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
50 is the new 30..

Happy Golden birthday Ma'am and many more beautiful years ahead.

You have to tell us the secret of your youthful looks smiley
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow!
Happy birthday to you Ma. May God your new age.

Age with Grace.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by jellybabee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
ifeegee:

Corona hit me this year and almost denied me of the opportunity to see this day, but, mercy said no.

mod, I know I'm not one of the popular , I feel like being celebrated . I won't mind if you will indulge me by pushing to the front page. thank you

please can someone help me with how to upload the pictures . I've selected but can't find the upload icon thank you.
I love your nails.....one hardly see natural nails this days.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by dahmie2013: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations Madam! Many more years...
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by ststyreal(f): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Birthday ma.... May long life in good health be your portion in Jesus name amen!!!!
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Ganjafama(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am. Wishing you all the best in life. You look pretty young for your age.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Mryacks: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
ifeegee:

Wow so much to thank God for...Happy Birthday & Best wishes to you beautiful ma...
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by britiko: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2020
FunkeOseni:
Who are you?

Can you just rejoice with her for the gift of life rather than asking question?
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by britiko: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2020
ifeegee:

50 sure looks good on you.

Happy birthday on your golden Jubilee.Thank God for the gift of life. Wishing you more glorious years ahead in good health.

Enjoy ur day!
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Aimerosa25(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am, wishing you all the good things of life.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by olaarie(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy 50th birthday to you Ma. Congratulations
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by MrHighSea: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Guys, are you seeing this.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by chii8(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am, you look great.I pray that God give you an outstanding testimony and prosper you more.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by ZhiosonWind: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2020
ifeegee:
ii
amen ma. Stay blessed
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by UjuJoan2: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
ifeegee:

You look Amazing . . .

Happy birthday ma. May the years ahead be even greater than the ones before.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
You look great at 50.
Make up?
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by airminem(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Waw
ifeegee:

You look so beautiful dearie. Wish you good health.
Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by airminem(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nice
Zzor:
Happy Birthday ma, more fruitful years ahead in sound health,wealth and peace of mind. God bless you
Ameen!

1 Like

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by ediko5(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Happy Birthday madam.
More grace, freshness and prosperity to you.

1 Like

Re: My 50th Birthday Celebration In Pictures. by Adaanna(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wow! happy beautiful birthday ma. God bless your new age abundantly Amen. Fifth looks good on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Marriage Has Finally Crash / What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.