Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) (24434 Views)

“thank God I Didn’t Abort You,” Mom Tells Comedian Brodashaggi / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
This girl must be related to Rozz/rosemary
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Sheriman(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who are they self.. Rosie and Kachi..
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Kestolove(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Two of dem are igbos
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
how did you know she's lieing
I saw the news on instablog few weeks back where the boyfriend narrated all what happened and I believed him because he was sad as he narrated all that transpired
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I saw the news on instablog few weeks back where the boyfriend narrated all what happened and I believed him because he was sad as he narrated all that transpired
The lady is the one saying the truth, so don't just jump into conclusion of what you don't know
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by IJOBA2: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
how did you know she's lieing
angry
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by rockcitie: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Two of dem are igbos

My friend, try & get your facts right.

Rosie is from Ogun state.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na who dey see food job belle full go get time for quality furniture

Make we dey see food chop first, we go patronize you later bro grin
Royalfurnitures:
Na who we go ask nah

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
The lady is the one saying the truth, so don't just jump into conclusion of what you don't know
Why won't u take her side? both of you bare the same name, and both of you are pathological liars, so I'm not gobsmacked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by rockcitie: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:

How do you know she's the one saying the truth? Were you there??
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
rockcitie:

How do you know she's the one saying the truth? Were you there??
Ask the person I quoted first, then you can come back and ask again
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why won't u take her side? both of you bare the same name, and both of you are pathological liars, so I'm not gobsmacked cheesy
yen yen yen
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by CSTRR: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
This lady Na slut.

She already has two or three kids from different men.

She just dey fucckk without condom without care or worry.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Two of dem are igbos

Rosie is Yoruba though.

I know she doesn't look it.

She is hot as fucvckk.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
yen yen yen
Liar liar liar
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
CSTRR:

Rosie is Yoruba though.
I know she doesn't look it.
She is hot as fucvckk.
Too hot to be Yoruba I guess grin
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
CSTRR:
This lady Na slut.

She already has two or three kids from different men.

She just dey fucckk without condom without care or worry.
Zzor thinks u are wrong, I know that girl, she sleeps around alot, she should better take it easy or she will regret everything
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Zzor thinks u are wrong, I know that girl, she sleeps around alot, she should better take it easy or she will regret everything
What of the men that keeps sleeping with her? they are on the same page with her
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
What of the men that keeps sleeping with her? they are on the same page with her
But she's more useless because men use and dump her
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
But she's more useless because men use and dump her
She uses those men too, they are all using and dumping themselves
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
She uses those men too, they are all using and dumping themselves
Lies! she's the one that lost because those men have move on with other women
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lies! she's the one that lost because those men have move on with other women
She has also moved on with other men too, it is the yeye man that came to wail on social media and not her

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Raychee(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who are they

2 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
She has also moved on with other men too, it is the yeye man that came to wail on social media and not her
She has already destroyed her life, I know that stupid girl very well, I don't think any reasonable man will ever stay with her, unless those that want to chop and clean mouth
it's the guy I really pity because you can't make a hoe an housewife, she's still going to fvck around.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
I knew there was something off about that Kachi's story. Rosie that got pregnant as a teenager and went on to keep the baby will now be the one to abort a baby now that she's in her 30s and financially stable. There's no way they would have beaten the odds and survived as a couple. The break-up is for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She has already destroyed her life, I know that stupid girl very well, I don't think any reasonable man will ever stay with her, unless those that want to chop and clean mouth
it's the guy I really pity because you can't make a hoe an housewife, she's still going to fvck around.
Do you know if she enjoys doing that? she's not complaining about her lifestyle so why are you complaining on her behalf
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Not going to lie, she looks like she's going through a lot despite the makeup
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Two of dem are igbos

Rosie is Yoruba while Kachi is Igbo.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by veekid(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rosie had a child?
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
Do you know if she enjoys doing that? she's not complaining about her lifestyle so why are you complaining on her behalf
Because I can't watch someone become useless and keep quiet, so she enjoys being useless? do u even have any atom of sense at all? smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate / I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.