Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) (24436 Views)

“thank God I Didn’t Abort You,” Mom Tells Comedian Brodashaggi / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Dollanaira: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Femeto: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na their problem.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
dominique:
I knew there was something off about that Kachi's story. Rosie that got pregnant as a teenager and went on to keep the baby will now be the one to abort a baby now that she's in her 30s and financially stable. There's no way they would have beaten the odds and survived as a couple. The break-up is for the best.
Would you allow your brother to marry her?
Her actions would tell you that she is a full blown slut like 99% of the females on reality TV shows.
Almost walked around naked.

Whether she aborted the baby or not is a story for another day.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
She uses those men too, they are all using and dumping themselves
Lies. Stop deceiving yourself.

Women bear the shame. A man is never fvcked, the woman is.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I saw the news on instablog few weeks back where the boyfriend narrated all what happened and I believed him because he was sad as he narrated all that transpired

So you believed what he said even though you're not an all-knowing.

What happened to "let's wait to hear from the other party"?

If she had told this story first, would you have believed her without hearing from the guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Benzoway:

Would you allow your brother to marry her?
Her actions would tell you that she is a full blown slut like 99% of the females on reality TV shows.
Almost walked around naked.

Whether she aborted the baby or not is a story for another day.

Now you're talking completely off point. Ode
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you believed what he said even though you're not an all-knowing.

What happened to "let's wait to hear from the other party"?

If she had told this story first, would you have believed her without hearing from the guy?
I know that girl very well so you can't tell me otherwise, this same LovePeddler dated a friend of mine and the relationship didn't last because she's a cheat and a pathological liar, so tell me something else

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by thatigboman: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
Who is kachi and who is rose? undecided
oh well, their business i don't care.
2 mad and hopeless nonentities

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by oluwashimadara(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Make I no lie you...
Aunty Rosie stylishly abort that baby
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Now you're talking completely off point. Ode
Comon goan sleep, you lost sheep. Looks like that's how your mother dresses at home. Mumu.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I know that girl very well so you can't tell me otherwise, this same LovePeddler dated a friend of mine and the relationship didn't last because she's a cheat and a pathological liar, so tell me something else
Don't mind the idiot. They keep deceiving themselves even when the truth is staring at them in the face.

Rosie is a slut. No sooth sayer needed here.

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by BadBitch(f): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have been disappointed if she kept a baby for Kachi.

"Baby-mamaing" pays big time in Nigeria...but a Rosie can't be a babymama to a Kachi and expect to flourish.
It's like working for the Abia State civil service and expecting to be a billionaire from well and promptly paid salaries.

But we don't know the truth, it is all hear-say. We don't know if she truly aborted it or if her old weak uterus could not carry the foetus as she claims.

But we know one thing; that Kachi slotted his floppy disc into her P-drive without protection and transferred some files.
That's a win for him and a shame to her.

You are not as smart as you try to be. Why should an adult woman that is sexually active be ashamed? So stupid, well it's nairaland sha, it accommodates the likes of you. Fkn sexist
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Benzoway:

Don't mind the idiot. They keep deceiving themselves even when the truth is staring at them in the face.

Rosie is a slut. No sooth sayer needed here.
Don't take her serious, she's a clown and a sexist

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by NiceMen: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have been disappointed if she kept a baby for Kachi.

"Baby-mamaing" pays big time in Nigeria...but a Rosie can't be a babymama to a Kachi and expect to flourish.
It's like working for the Abia State civil service and expecting to be a billionaire from well and promptly paid salaries.

But we don't know the truth, it is all hear-say. We don't know if she truly aborted it or if her old weak uterus could not carry the foetus as she claims.

But we know one thing; that Kachi slotted his floppy disc into her P-drive without protection and transferred some files.
That's a win for him and a shame to her.

KAI... This man oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.