Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole (30197 Views)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Sammy07: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oh no! What does that mean?
That's because you're not a Yoruba girl grin You only understand Yoruba.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Burstit(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Emman93:
See how our brother from the East are already peeing in their trousers.

Tinubu this Tinubu that’s , but non of their leaders can match this Tinubu when it comes to politics.

Awon werey, flat head generation.
Tinibu is a criminal
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Ivyjoe1(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2020
If tinubu eventually becomes the president, we will have prince and princess of nigeria for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by InvertedHammer: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Are you implying he may die in office if he becomes president by 2023?
/
Life is not guaranteed. Is there a guarantee that he will see 2023? Kashamu and Kyari thought they would. But we keep pushing.

/
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by techmo(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Different individuals ko. You know the truth. You just prefer to bury your head
Even the ballot papers are printed by a man from that side

Many staff recruited by Obasanjo still works at INEC and are now Directors, Jonathan's nominated most people you see there right, now. Buhari and north are just getting an Opurtnity to nominate people like Lauretta Onochie and it's been meeting stiff opposition

Again you Council of State must meet to accept or reject nomination to INEC

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

That's because you're not a Yoruba girl grin
You only understand Yoruba.

That person is not a lady. Na one Shukwudi wey grow up for Lagos/SW yet still harbors that heart they all have indoctrinated into their hearts against Yorubas they can never reject.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Kevdee: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Very well spoken. South-East presidency may indeed just be the real game changer.

SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu is greedy and to large extent let me say that any south Westerner aiming to take over from Buhari is so greedy.

I do not like to tone tribal in my comments but some times events pushes you towards such direction. We all should be careful how we run our country if we really want to be united.

I have seen so many nairaland comments who say Igbos did not work for APC and so do not deserve APC ticket. Nonsense. What exactly do they mean? Okorocha was not in APC? Or were there no state representatives of Igbo extraction from APC?

In 1999 when Obasanjo won election, how many votes did he get from South West. In fact what work did South West do for PDP for them to get the ticket? Most of South Westerners supported Buhari for better for worst just for the ticket. Refusing to condemn his short coming just for 2023 ticket. Is that not stupidity? Will Buhari even take you serious if you fail to tell him the truth when he is misbehaving.

Am one of those who fell disappointed in some South Western childish and uneducated behavior during Buhari government. You mortgaged your entire tribe allowing them sink further in poverty just for 2023 ticket only to think your pretence is not loud to see. Funny thing is that they troll Igbos for standing for truth tagging them Igbos just to gain the joy of the northerners. Lol. How unsophisticated?

If we can't be a one nation, let's go our separate ways in peace. But you can't continue to sing Igbo man cannot be President and still hate to see them have their own country.

SE presidency in 2023 is the way forward. Let Igbos do their own, may be they can be the real change we all craved.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Rutherford2019: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2020
enyi1:
North will NEVER hand over to SW! Remember June 12 grin

And SE/SS will never support a greedy SW for presidency. If there's anything like zoning, it should be to SE/SS or we burn the bridge negotiate for a VP position just aa SW did in 2015 or not, and north can rule in perpetuity. Whatever happens we do not care. The hand writing is already all over the wall and it will happen right in front of there eyes grin

We are on the same page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Well tell us how a man without Political position since 13 years ago , a man who stepped down for Osinbajo, a man whose Businesses are in Nigeria employing Nigerians is the greediest Nigerian Politician

Igbos always think they are making sense whereas others just see a people blindly reacting to ethnocentric hatred of others with no interest in taking account of facts or on-ground reality.

In real terms, Tinubu is better than 99.9% of Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by ChoCho54(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Burstit:
Sucker punch
Continue shaking the table you hia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by yommen: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2020
enyi1:

And SE/SS will never support a greedy SW for presidency. If there's anything like zoning, it should be to SE/SS or we burn the bridge negotiate for a VP position just aa SW did in 2015 or not, and north can rule in perpetuity. Whatever happens we do not care. The hand writing is already all over the wall and it will happen right in front of there eyes grin

Anybody, so far it's not the North but are Nigerians going to watch APC and PDP win the next elections again? SMH
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Sammy07: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
OneTemplate:

That person is not a lady. Na one Shukwudi wey grow up for Lagos/SW yet still harbors that heart they all have indoctrinated into their hearts against Yorubas they can never reject.

So true. Don't mind "Him" chocho54

A Yoruba person by blood will understand what I mean by that.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Kevdee:
Very well spoken. South-East presidency may indeed just be the real game changer.

Game changer based on what exactly? Your collectively worthless politicians, from A to Z, who cannot even compare to Amosun, talk less of Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Osinbajo, Tinubu etal?

Ikpeazu, Obiano, Obi, Orji Kalu, Umahi, Ugwuanyi etal should be made President when far better, Moore transformational and proven politicians from the deserving SW exists?

You guys are mad and delusional megalomaniac.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/09/02/2023-senator-hanga-reveals-region-produce-next-president-gives-reasons/

2023: Senator Hanga reveals region to produce next President, gives reasons

" Tell me anywhere else in this country that is transformed to the best place in Africa other than Southwest. No other section of this country did it than the Southwest.

“We started together, and each region was ruling itself. Which region can boast of the best performer other than the Southwest?

“That is why I believe if you get a South westerner, he will do for Nigeria what they did for Southwest. I am not saying this because of their loyalty to the North, I am saying because of their competence.

“This man is competent, he can do it is different from this man is competent he has done it before.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Obasanjo never Hijacked Yar'Adua, and Yar'Adua wasn't planning to retire back to lecturing..... He lobbied the position with his friends in support like James Ibori, read Fayose's explanation on how Yar'Adua emerged to get a clearer picture of what happened, read about the bribe aka donation Governors including Yar'Adua and Ibori paid to get Obasanjo's support

I had to quickly paste this here.
I'll try to search for where Yaradua himself said he was planning to retire from politics.

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by kayjay69(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Yours especially.
helinues:
Another Tinubu's epistle...

It really be like some people's lives are tied with Tinubu
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by thaoriginator: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Me cyaan bother bout Di new

Mi just wan fi know..... Between Tinubu and OBJ who's the ugliest??
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by ChoCho54(f): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

That's because you're not a Yoruba girl grin
You only understand Yoruba.
Did I ever claim to be Yoruba? What's aroko jareh?

The arokos I know are those from obscure Iragbiji now claiming lagosian...our Lagos!
But I'm sure that's not the one you mean.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by trutht828: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Lol

Yes Ikpeazu and Nnamdi Kanu would be named as winners..

Lolz. This tinubu slave thinks his slave master will be declared winner by Buhari - controlled inec.

Stop fooling yourself. You've been used, boy. The north has used you and is about to dumb you. Your shame will soon become too difficult to cover up tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by XXLMANDIGO: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
No more APC Structure in the South West.
South Westerners don't like their hypocrisy and their blind support for Buhari's second term despite his evident failure ,or to put it mildly shortcomings.

He stole Osun Election, could not steal Oyo election despite serious attempt. We know and understand he is just a greedy Motherfcccker.

When the establishments are against you, God and the masses/his people are the lifeline for any politician or leader, but Tinubu has burnt the bridge with his inordinate ambition, which will consume him soon.

Openbusiness:
Very good! Tinubu will finally have sense that One Nigeria is a scam that cannot work. 1 Tinubu is smarter than 100 trillion Buhari combined. Since ACN structure is still on ground, remove that APC terrorists uniform and wear your ACN back, then mobilize for South West self determination. Simple! Nigeria cannot break if the South is not united to achieve this goal. The South South was born ready for Self Determination. Isaac Adaka Boro, an Ijaw man was the first person that pushed for Self Determination. The South East is ready too. And when the South West joins this train, then the Freedom League will be complete. We can finally tell the Core Sharia North to shove it and get their hands off our natural resources and IGR money. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by kayjay69(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting write-up with a touch of humour.

I have always maintained Tinubu's quest for Presidency 2023 is DOA (Dead on Arrival). If you know your history, you will know where you are coming from and be poised not to repeat same mistakes. For all of his political savviness, Mr Tinubu and those around him are clearly not students of history, especially Nigerian history.

I am certain he has a few tricks up his sleeves but with the power that the Presidency wields, not having such powers behind you and not being a particularly popular candidate simply means his candidature for the presidential election in 2023 is DOA.

The Yoruba ruling elite have still not learned from mistakes made in the past. The Fulanis will only back one of theirs and if in the event that cannot happen, someone they know they can control. History just has a funny way of repeating itself. And whilst the elephants fight, the grass suffers. It is just like Game of Thrones but in 3D.

Restructuring or Splitting Nigeria remains the only way out of this mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by ejanla077: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Ibos clearly don't get how politics works... Nobody hands over power to anyone you go get it and nothing Like SE/SS attachment

Wike's Ambition is different from that of Kalu , Umahi or Ben Ayede, Hope Uzodinma

Modified Re; @Wiseandtrue

Like I said you still don't understand politics, you don't even know Gen Yar'Adua's Political Dynasty in the North is what gave Abiola the 93 victory, and has rich as he was he refused to back Abacha tilll he was murdered in prison for a Yoruba man Abiola is friend... After his death two men inherited his Political dynasty and that's Musa Yar'Adua his younger Brother , and the second person Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

So Musa Yar'Adua was far more qualified as at then and convincingly won PDP primaries

Obasanjo singlehandedly chose yar dua Nd Jonathan as vice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by courage89(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Sammy07: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Did I ever claim to be Yoruba? What's aroko jareh?

The arokos I know are those from obscure Iragbiji now claiming lagosian...our Lagos!
But I'm sure that's not the one you mean.

Aroko is a war message / Symbol.

It can be in form of symbols or message. or even proverbs or moves.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by kayjay69(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Yorubas will answer to the call for self-determination but I am sorry to announce they will not follow the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If that is his plan, that too will be Dead on Arrival (DOA).
Openbusiness:
Very good! Tinubu will finally have sense that One Nigeria is a scam that cannot work. 1 Tinubu is smarter than 100 trillion Buhari combined. Since ACN structure is still on ground, remove that APC terrorists uniform and wear your ACN back, then mobilize for South West self determination. Simple! Nigeria cannot break if the South is not united to achieve this goal. The South South was born ready for Self Determination. Isaac Adaka Boro, an Ijaw man was the first person that pushed for Self Determination. The South East is ready too. And when the South West joins this train, then the Freedom League will be complete. We can finally tell the Core Sharia North to shove it and get their hands off our natural resources and IGR money. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by JohnSin97: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2020
enyi1:

grin grin grin SE and SS are only politically united on nairaland, and the north ruling in perpetuity only means more deaths for ipob miscreants and economic blockade by the north and maybe SE gets a puppet VP....... Unfortunately even SE/SS political bigwigs who don't play by your politics of hate for a SW presidency won't agree to the north ruling in perpetuity.....less than 8 years of it and who are the biggest losers economically. And even after June 12 the north didn't hand over to an igbo man, one way or the other it was still handed over to the SW by means of Obj, but unlike June 12 the optics are different, INEC decides the outcome and not some military head of state. Plus even parts of the north doesn't subcribe to a rulership of northern perpetuity, but one thing is clear in the north; they'll never hand over power to an Igbo man.... grin grin
Whatever happens the Igbo man will still loose politically.

Tinubu isn't running tho.... he's John the Baptist and only sacrificing himself as bait for the anointed. grin
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by MrColdsweat: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu is greedy and to large extent let me say that any south Westerner aiming to take over from Buhari is so greedy.

I do not like to tone tribal in my comments but some times events pushes you towards such direction. We all should be careful how we run our country if we really want to be united.

I have seen so many nairaland comments who say Igbos did not work for APC and so do not deserve APC ticket. Nonsense. What exactly do they mean? Okorocha was not in APC? Or were there no state representatives of Igbo extraction from APC?

In 1999 when Obasanjo won election, how many votes did he get from South West. In fact what work did South West do for PDP for them to get the ticket? Most of South Westerners supported Buhari for better for worst just for the ticket. Refusing to condemn his short coming just for 2023 ticket. Is that not stupidity? Will Buhari even take you serious if you fail to tell him the truth when he is misbehaving.

Am one of those who fell disappointed in some South Western childish and uneducated behavior during Buhari government. You mortgaged your entire tribe allowing them sink further in poverty just for 2023 ticket only to think your pretence is not loud to see. Funny thing is that they troll Igbos for standing for truth tagging them Igbos just to gain the joy of the northerners. Lol. How unsophisticated?

If we can't be a one nation, let's go our separate ways in peace. But you can't continue to sing Igbo man cannot be President and still hate to see them have their own country.

SE presidency in 2023 is the way forward. Let Igbos do their own, may be they can be the real change we all craved.

Yorubas are master projectors.

Everything they're guilty of, they project on you and accuse you.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by ChoCho54(f): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Aroko is a war message / Symbol.

It can be in form of symbols or message. or even proverbs or moves.
Ok but for what exactly? Tinubu never said he an ambition in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Many staff recruited by Obasanjo still works at INEC and are now Directors, Jonathan's nominated most people you see there right, now. Buhari and north are just getting an Opurtnity to nominate people like Lauretta Onochie and it's been meeting stiff opposition

Again you Council of State must meet to accept or reject nomination to INEC

Are you talking about civil servants or national commissioners and RECs? The national commissioners and RECs can serve only for a maximum of ten years so it's impossible for an OBJ appointee to still be there.
That said, only the inec chairman is to be presented to the council of state. The council is an advisory body which means whatever they decide is not binding on the president.
In 2015, Buhari nominated five commissioners along with the inec chairman and also nominated another batch last year so most of the Jonathan nominees are already out. As a matter of fact, if this present batch are confirmed by senate, ten out of the twelve will become Buhari nominees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy / Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.