Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole (30184 Views)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by JohnSin97: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Yorubas are master projectors.

Everything they're guilty of, they project on you and accuse you.

Just like you guys call us cowards and runners when history has proven that the Igbo man has always been the runner...
Or is it the part we're called betrayers but the north knows so well not to trust SE with presidency.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by ablejesus26(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Ibos clearly don't get how politics works... Nobody hands over power to anyone you go get it and nothing Like SE/SS attachment

Wike's Ambition is different from that of Kalu , Umahi or Ben Ayede, Hope Uzodinma

Modified Re; @Wiseandtrue

Like I said you still don't understand politics, you don't even know Gen Yar'Adua's Political Dynasty in the North is what gave Abiola the 93 victory, and has rich as he was he refused to back Abacha tilll he was murdered in prison for a Yoruba man Abiola is friend... After his death two men inherited his Political dynasty and that's Musa Yar'Adua his younger Brother , and the second person Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

So Musa Yar'Adua was far more qualified as at then and convincingly won PDP primaries

Baba in Nija politics you cant just go and get it .
if you dont make strong Affiliations and network if you like go get it from now to 600yrs you no go see draw
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Ades1234(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
kayusely70:
Lets Wait And Watch

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Oketwin(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

All this concocted bullshit about Tinubu just to sell their newspaper

Today they claim Tinubu is powerless and sidelined by Buhari, Tomorrow same people would claim he directed Lekki Massacre through Buhari, next tomorrow they call him the sponsor of EndSARs protesters

Well I love Tinubu for one thing, he would never reply, he won't sue them to court for libel, infact if the sponsor of this media attack comes to Bourdillion drive, Tinubu would personally welcome them

because he makes sense more when he does not open his mouth to speak
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by omokab: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2020
enyi1:
North will NEVER hand over to SW! Remember June 12 grin

And SE/SS will never support a greedy SW for presidency. If there's anything like zoning, it should be to SE/SS or we burn the bridge negotiate for a VP position just aa SW did in 2015 or not, and north can rule in perpetuity. Whatever happens we do not care. The hand writing is already all over the wall and it will happen right in front of there eyes grin
chest beater of Nigeria has come again. Who take you people serious? Don't you know that you are the least tribe in Nigeria. People play you up and down. You have the least vote in Nigeria please go and check voters registration by INEC on internet . I pray PDP zone there presidential ticket to south east while APC zone their own to south west which is what I pray to happen. Bet me, what Yoruba will defeated you with will be up to 10m vote but I know PDP will never give you instead they will allotted it to south south. Who care about lost pikin of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Never4getU: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
U can't reap where u didn't sow. Politics isn't some rice and beans u cook together to enjoy urself. U have to work to get paid, either monthly or weekly. If u fail to to work, u can't get food serve on ur table. That's the simple maths of Nigeria politics. Don't also forget other acronym given to APC immediately after formation (Bokoharam party) so how u suddenly thinks APC presidential ticket will go to southeast I don't understand it.

SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu is greedy and to large extent let me say that any south Westerner aiming to take over from Buhari is so greedy.

I do not like to tone tribal in my comments but some times events pushes you towards such direction. We all should be careful how we run our country if we really want to be united.

I have seen so many nairaland comments who say Igbos did not work for APC and so do not deserve APC ticket. Nonsense. What exactly do they mean? Okorocha was not in APC? Or were there no state representatives of Igbo extraction from APC?

In 1999 when Obasanjo won election, how many votes did he get from South West. In fact what work did South West do for PDP for them to get the ticket? Most of South Westerners supported Buhari for better for worst just for the ticket. Refusing to condemn his short coming just for 2023 ticket. Is that not stupidity? Will Buhari even take you serious if you fail to tell him the truth when he is misbehaving.

Am one of those who fell disappointed in some South Western childish and uneducated behavior during Buhari government. You mortgaged your entire tribe allowing them sink further in poverty just for 2023 ticket only to think your pretence is not loud to see. Funny thing is that they troll Igbos for standing for truth tagging them Igbos just to gain the joy of the northerners. Lol. How unsophisticated?

If we can't be a one nation, let's go our separate ways in peace. But you can't continue to sing Igbo man cannot be President and still hate to see them have their own country.

SE presidency in 2023 is the way forward. Let Igbos do their own, may be they can be the real change we all craved.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by bluecircle470: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2020
enyi1:
North will NEVER hand over to SW! Remember June 12 grin

And SE/SS will never support a greedy SW for presidency. If there's anything like zoning, it should be to SE/SS or we burn the bridge negotiate for a VP position just aa SW did in 2015 or not, and north can rule in perpetuity. Whatever happens we do not care. The hand writing is already all over the wall and it will happen right in front of there eyes grin

This foolish people are no longer asking for Biafra again. Misplaced priorities and people. Smh
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by DSoj(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Everyday. TINUBU. TINUBU. TINUBU.

Una no dey tire,?
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu is greedy and to large extent let me say that any south Westerner aiming to take over from Buhari is so greedy.

I do not like to tone tribal in my comments but some times events pushes you towards such direction. We all should be careful how we run our country if we really want to be united.

I have seen so many nairaland comments who say Igbos did not work for APC and so do not deserve APC ticket. Nonsense. What exactly do they mean? Okorocha was not in APC? Or were there no state representatives of Igbo extraction from APC?

In 1999 when Obasanjo won election, how many votes did he get from South West. In fact what work did South West do for PDP for them to get the ticket? Most of South Westerners supported Buhari for better for worst just for the ticket. Refusing to condemn his short coming just for 2023 ticket. Is that not stupidity? Will Buhari even take you serious if you fail to tell him the truth when he is misbehaving.

Am one of those who fell disappointed in some South Western childish and uneducated behavior during Buhari government. You mortgaged your entire tribe allowing them sink further in poverty just for 2023 ticket only to think your pretence is not loud to see. Funny thing is that they troll Igbos for standing for truth tagging them Igbos just to gain the joy of the northerners. Lol. How unsophisticated?

If we can't be a one nation, let's go our separate ways in peace. But you can't continue to sing Igbo man cannot be President and still hate to see them have their own country.

SE presidency in 2023 is the way forward. Let Igbos do their own, may be they can be the real change we all craved.

YOU SAID THE TRUTH

SOUTH WESTERNERS ARE VERY GREEDY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by mrugly: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Tell me what work the Southeast did in PDP pre 1999?

Don't you know that at that time, PDP was newly created, so can they know if the southwest will vote for them? Just like APC don't know if the southwest will accept APC in the 2015 general election.

Yes, in 1999, the southwest gave PDP the lowest numbers of votes just like southeast did to APC in 2015 but what happened in the 2003 elections? PDP won all the southwest States except Lagos but in 2019 elections, you still gave APC the lowest numbers of votes.

In fact, PDP ruled Ogun state for 8 good years, what of oyo state? Also, PDP ruled for 8 good years (infact, the present governor of the state is PDP). This also extends to the other states in southwest except Lagos.

In the 2003, 2007 and 2011 presidential elections, PDP won almost all the states in southwest.

Oya tell me what good the southeast has done as a region for APC? APC had been ruling Imo state for the past 9 years. Oya, add the others
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by alfredilly: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

This writer doesn't understand Yoruba.
What the Fück translation is this? grin

Its you that need to improve on your literary skill. Translation is not necessarily a direct interpretation. It's about how best to convey the meaning
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Barbilius: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2020
olril17:

you guys don't learn..
sw APC is different from sw PDP..
limit your diatribe to SW APC and not put all SW in to same boat.
Nonsense. You even have time to indulge him. SW is SW. Let him cry to high heavens. When they were calling we Yorubas slaves, zoo Republic bal bla bla, they forgot they wanted the presidency of that same country. I thought they claim their god made them the greatest tribe in Africa, let them use their greatness to become the president, I'm sure they wouldn't need the support of other Nigerian tribes.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Barbilius: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU SAID THE TRUTH

SOUTH WESTERNERS ARE VERY GREEDY
Greedy my foot. I thought we were slaves when we aligned with the north, oh so, y'll are now ready to be "slaves" too huh. When you enjoyed the largesse of government in the first and second republics, it wasn't slavery then it wasn't greed, suddenly, it's now greed. If u want to b the preside t y'll should go and contest for the elections, its as simple as that. Stop trying to guilt trip others.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Sammy07: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ok but for what exactly? Tinubu never said he an ambition in 2023.

Yeah, he never said that.
To me, I don't think he'll contest.

I think he's playing them. thereby his enemies showing their true colors

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Sammy07: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2020
alfredilly:

Its you that need to improve on your literary skill. Translation is not necessarily a direct interpretation. It's about how best to convey the meaning

Oga, just agree with me that the translation is wrong.

There is no best way to convey that yoruba words other than its original meaning.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
As much as it’s good to be ambitious. I don’t think it’s a do or die thing.

Many of the guys he helped made today are the biggest enemies of BT.

Na Ekitit guy act up pass.

Bola Tinubu Mi Owon.

Some men are born kings,
Your destiny might be,that of King Father's

Oba
Baba Oba
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by thesilentman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Can you give us a better or more apt translation?
Go for broke is a phrase that means "to risk everything in an all-out effort in order to try and achieve success."
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by chaloskyx: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
WHICH STUPID WAR THOUGHT THE WESTERNERS AND NORTHERERS WERE SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER LAUGHING AT THE IGBOS WETIN COME HAPPEN?
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by bakol: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Every dick, tom and Harry now believes he has an opinion on TINUBU political future.

Unfortunately, the man has never for once dignified them with any response to satisfy their illusions

One day, Tinubu is politically finished, another day, Tinubu is the problem of NIGERIA....
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by sweetjohn(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
helinues:
Another Tinubu's epistle...

It really be like some people's lives are tied with Tinubu
In una shallow mind. it's IPOB..
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by sweetjohn(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sammy07:

He must be a ipob member... ndi ara
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by sweetjohn(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
bakol:
Every dick, tom and Harry now believes he has an opinion on TINUBU political future.

Unfortunately, the man has never for once dignified them with any response to satisfy their illusions

One day, Tinubu is politically finished, another day, Tinubu is the problem of NIGERIA....
both the one day and another day are correct
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by michresakidjo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thieifnubu knowns the damages Endsars has done to his political empire.... To me, The article is a mere face saving to make the northern people as bad and evil and to regain the lost trust in the west
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by kelly72: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=96548101]

Ibos clearly don't get how politics works... Nobody hands over power to anyone you go get it and nothing Like SE/SS attachment

Wike's Ambition is different from that of Kalu , Umahi or Ben Ayede, Hope Uzodinma

Modified Re; @Wiseandtrue

Like I said you still don't understand politics, you don't even know Gen Yar'Adua's Political Dynasty in the North is what gave Abiola the 93 victory, and has rich as he was he refused to back Abacha tilll he was murdered in prison for a Yoruba man Abiola is friend... After his death two men inherited his Political dynasty and that's Musa Yar'Adua his younger Brother , and the second person Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

So Musa Yar'Adua was far more qualified as at then and convincingly won PDP primaries

One mistake you were born into and you are now taking it to the end is that politics is the turf of the criminals, tribal and religious jingoists as well as diabolical elements. This is why you don't know that Nigeria's politics is crude, laughable to the outside world and is not something that need to be studied the way your minds have been conditioned to hold it.

All around the world, Igbos particularly and other Nigerians hold very important elective positions in the advanced countries. A person from my village for instance, is the justice minister in Alberta Province of Canada. In Italy and Finland, Igbos are senators there, just to cite those few. So when illiterates like you blarb about Igbos and Nigerian politics, you simply show how challenged you you are by nature and it is a pity.

Nigeria's politics is simply about primordial sentiment, religion, betrayal, gossip, bullion vans of money stolen from the public, rigging, assassination and manipulation, use of horrendous means to outsmart others etc. Igbos are clearly not too good at these vices, which is why they seem not to do so well in it but do excellently well in the politics of other nations.

So go ahead and gloat in your idiocy but, certain criminals will not be president in 2023 and you will cry yourself a river when the humiliation that started with Oshiomhole is completed 3 years from now.

We want a restructured country so people can take charge of their lives and future. At that point your power-crazy god can have Aso Rock and even turn it to Alpha Beta but nobody will challenge or complain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Feggie3: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Well tell us how a man without Political position since 13 years ago , a man who stepped down for Osinbajo, a man whose Businesses are in Nigeria employing Nigerians is the greediest Nigerian Politician

Anybody can become President of Nigeria except Tinubu and Rochas... These two will consume this already dieing nation with their greed. Electing either of them is a national sucide!!!
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by techmo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Feggie3:
Anybody can become President of Nigeria except Tinubu and Rochas... These two will consume this already dieing nation with their greed. Electing either of them is a national sucide!!!

Please explain further how Tinubu is greedy... Because I thought he helps countless others with his money to reach political height
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by etrouble: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Obasanjo is Africa’s most heartless ruler, Tinubu fought him to a standstill.

Who then is Buhari?
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Onlinesmart: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:
2023 is south east or nothing...kiss the dust
Yes, APGA will field an igbo presidential candidate. We're happy about that.
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by Feggie3: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole by omoharry(f): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
All you guys are concerned about is how to vote in another old stupid ,selfish and self centered candidate that has been in the corridor of power since 1999 .
We still have three more years to go, and presently battling with hyper inflation , nation -wide insecurity , poverty and detoriating institutions and so on. Some people are already rolling thier sleeve to start another e-war so as to defend thier prospective political candidate .They have forgotten that when the wind of hunger and insecurity blows ,it will only affect the grass root, while these thieves they are killing them selves over for, would be in thier various private jet, ready to escape whatever short calamity that is befalling their people in which they are meant to protect .
I want to ask you political e-warriors a question . How many times have these politicians that you so much fight for, on a daily basis online and on ground, are ready to fight for you in return or stick thier neck out for you when you need them most ?.
Just take a look at the North .They are ready to die for Buhari .Infact they had killed for him in the past when he once lost an Election, but now look at the situation .He has won the election and is now the president the country but these people that once fought and ready to die for him , are being killed left right and center , every day, in thier various communities. And their suppose messiah is unperturbed and insensitive about the situation in the North; Nor is he affected by the number of bodies that is counted daily as these people die in the hands of the Boko harams & the new wave of Banditary that is sweeping across the North .
If they do not bothered about you , then why are you all ready to kill yourself for them ?
Are they really worth your sweat? or are you guys just being blinded by stupid loyalty that means nothing to these politicians?. Thier loyalty lies not with you masses but with their families, close friends & cronies?
Why can't we youth unite and form a force whereby we will can determine who deserve to lead us or not ? Why do we always repeat the same rubbish and expect a different result ? We are wasting away and the old hags In power will not leave without a fight .
Pls we should be wise on how to form a force and decide who to choose to lead us .
We have suffered enough except we are cursed to be perpetually stupid .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.