Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) (54081 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria / Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by ibawon(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Made in China, Assembled in Nigeria

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by JohnSin97: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Made in Nigeria!

Keke Napep with front and back sit.

It has the capacity to carry 6 people

This is nice.... it's not perfect but it's a start, development for the north is beneficial to Nigeria as a whole.
Nice one from kano

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Ovoko30: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Op please edit your topic from Mtn to Ntm

[Qquote author=Arrewa post=96548511]NTM is a motor assembly plant company located in Kano state, Nigeria. Recently, the auto industry in Nigeria is making headway with different made in Nigeria vehiclesby local innovators

The company is Located in Kano. The company under the umbrella of National Truck Manufacturers ltd (NTM) came into production in 1970, and still up and running.
[/quote]
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Kingdemu: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2020
JohnSin97:

This is nice.... it's not perfect but it's a start, development for the north is beneficial to Nigeria as a whole.
Nice one from kano
At least a sensible human exist

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2020
See how person wear agbada for inside factory dey pose grin

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by seguno2: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Africa is getting there

......... with pictures, yeah. undecided lipsrsealed sad

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Great one from Naija..do u know u can get your quality aluminium fabricated by us. Check out our threads for works done.
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by seguno2: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Baawahala:
See how person wear agbada for inside factory dey pose grin

Clearly suggesting that whatever is going on there is not a serious assembly.
Just for pictures only.

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by seguno2: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
JohnSin97:
Nice one from kano

A start since 1970?
Did you miss that in the OP

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by BetterPoison: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
This will ease transportation
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by pointstores(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Kk now
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Sam2310(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

My brother I tire oh.
This is what happens when an Aboki designs vehicles.
I can't wait for that Keke to launch do that I can Lmao whenever I see people using it.
the keke for make sense if na (face me, i face u)than this. 3 sits by the right and 3sits by the left but religion mentally will not allow it embarassed

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
How does the Keke Rider collect his fares from those at the back?

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
NTM
Arrewa on the beat cheesy
Arrewa:
NTM
Arrewa on the beat

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Some idiots keep criticising the Keke on the first page but gone blind to those nice trucks.

Well-done NTM , Nigeria will be great again!

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by ggood: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Bighead5:
This is 101% better than INNOSON MOTORS. This factory is standard and the Company makes Cars that pass Global Standards in terms of safely, quality and durability.

Shut up the North does not know anything apart from bombing, killings, Bandits, no sane Southerner can come to Kano to buy a car with all this killings and kidnapping .

Defeat Boko Haram first before you post this rubbish.

Many of your core northern states don't have Mr Biggs, Mr Fans, the choice, Spar, Shop rite .
All investors are running away

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by JohnSin97: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
seguno2:

A start since 1970?
Did you miss that in the OP

Am sure they weren't manufacturing napeps in 1970...

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

But the religious designer did not remember that the Keke driver is already looking ahead making it difficult for him to turn and see their women's "precious" hair.
Besides, I don't think women ride Keke or any commercial automobile up there. So what does hisbah have against people seeing where they are going to?
I'm thinking about how safe is the thing sef?

Because the back seat doesn't look that safe, someone could fall off if the vehicle accelerated too quickly.

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Igbochief001:
It's funny that most Nigerians don't know NTM cars ...they have been in existence for years and stuff

Buh unlike innosson it's not owned by a Nigerian that's why it doesn't get so much bozz

Lagos has over 7 car assembly plants

Enugu has 2 I'm sure of ...annamco and the one that makes peace mass transit busses

This actually a recycling of a earlier thread by AutoReportNg last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/5083918/national-truck-manufacturers-ltd-ntm

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Waiting for Nnamdi Kanu and his guns here to start making noise

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Naajjii: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Made in kano, Nigeria
Yes o, IPOD people wont like this

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Arrewa: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Naajjii:

Yes o, IPOD people wont like this
at all
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
I always knew that this funny Keke can only be produced/assembled by the North grin
BTW, Kudos Arewanistanis
this one is not to be driven during the rainy season
Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by ggood: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Arewa to the to the world!!

Shut up the North does not know anything apart from bombing, killings, Bandits, no sane Southerner can come to Kano to buy a car with all this killings and kidnapping .
Defeat Boko Haram first before you post this rubbish.
Many of your core northern states don't have Mr Biggs, Mr Fans, the choice, Spar, Shop rite .
All investors are running away

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state!

The pride of Northern Nigeria!!
We wish u the best from over here, though I know if this news came from the east u will start getting angry.

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
I always knew that this funny Keke can only be produced/assembled by the North grin
BTW, Kudos Arewanistanis

Show me the torch light you design I want to see something.

Re: Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
BastardWike:

Almajiri, the plural of staff is staff, there is nothing like staffs grin grin

What is the percentage of local content in the so-called Nigerian vehicle manufacturing plant? Is it even up to 2%?

ANAMCO in Enugu is an assembly plant for Mercedes buses. VON in Lagos is a Volkwagen plant built to assemble its products in Nigeria and there are several other ones across Nigeria but aside providing direct employment to the welders that couple the imported parts, they add no extra value to the country because the bulk of the jobs are created in the country that manufactures all its parts before shipment to Nigeria.

Hahaha, Arewa you really got this one.

I'm sure he will have a sleepless night over this harmless thread.

2017 Honda CRV Is Here, What Do You Think About It? / I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me / AirCar: Car That Can Fly Cleared For Takeoff But You Will Need A Pilot's License