Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' (44067 Views)

Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
The hustle started really early though

...I got more than bargained for at the wedding of a nairalander days ago - it was indeed love at first smell. I was no where near the best dressed or most good looking, but my scent stole the show

For guys here still thinking, spending or what have you, is the only way to get a lady, well, have u tried scenting heavenly. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature
this your pef, is it only for wooing women? Then is nothing but love portion
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by tyup(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
eagleonearth:
Ok still on the Igbo presidency come 2023. You either give them or get the country broken up simple. No plan can change this, mark my words.

I laugh you to scorn grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Apc is not a real party
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by AerialMapper: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news!

We all know the current VP; the smartest man in the SW is going to be President!

Why else did the Jagaban of the SW throw his weight behind an incompetent buffoon in 2015?

So you mean all his labor will be in vain? Please, the sophisticated ones should come and explain all these permutations for me because I am politically naive
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by tyup(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
flokii:
They dangled presidency in the face of Umahi in Ebonyi and he fell for it like a monkey grin

Politics is not for the weak abeg. Too many intrigues and suspense.

grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Obanosisi(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2020
E korajo ki e gbimo ote. Omo yin ko ni no!
Awon alabosi gbogbo, hmmm
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Okuda(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Esseite:
All these are noise... The next Nigerian president would be known even before primaries start..

And these lots up there are not even close..

lies. its going to be a big power struggle. Buhari would become irrelevant after this presidency and as such cant decide the way moving forward
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Odmic2839(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
So na only North get candidate..... you sef need rehab... hiss
Coldie:
I have this feeling pdp would win, especially if they decide to field atiku
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by eagleonearth(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
tyup:

I laugh you to scorn grin grin
don't forget. Mark my words. The joke will turn on you
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
kirajustice:
[
https://abujacityjournal.com/news.php?uin=acj281120673
OP is trying hard to make sense in the eyes of people who easily fall to any ethno-religious political tension. The first blunder of the OP is, Mai Mala Buni is serving his first term in office not second term. Governor Badaru is planning to contest for Senate seat in Jigawa North-West senatorial, Bagudu has no political capacity to become VP, Malami is only yearning for Kebbi state Governor's seat which he's now favourite to take over. APC are just romancing GEJ in their effort to neutralise him from taking part in PDP's electioneering especially in SS come 2023. Those governors are also preparing to hijack the party so that they can have political power in the party structure toward 2023 primary election; politics is give and take!
Those 3 Governors are given the mandate to make peace and restore normalcy in APC which was list during Oshiomole's leadership.
What I know which will be difficult depending of APC permutation is none of those mentioned could make VP ticket in APC and APC is definitely zoning it's Presidency to South.
It's left for the South to prepare for the primary election's permutation & strategist in fielding the right VP candidate who will give them the needed popularity in the North.
OP you need to gather secret information of those people before coming up with this allegations because you can't just read people's mind from far or news paper editorials. I'm telling u this from the fact I know about those people not mere hear-say.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by gboyetade: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by tartar9(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
This country needs to be divided

We are not same !
Do we have to be same

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by KunleyY19(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
The person whose impunity annoys me the most is Malami. That man needs to be grilled by anyone who eventually becomes the next president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Navalsadiq(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
We cannot have these people as president
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Quite an interesting write up.
I particularly like this because it's a tell it all kinda piece. Not op eds we have been used to that would use terms like 'a governor in the north', 'a senator form the south west'.
While this may still be educated guesses, its refreshing to note that we still have journalists with balls of steel who are not afraid to call a spade as they see it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Timfreds(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have said it before that Umahi is on a failed mission. The cabal want to use him to penetrate and devour the East.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Timfreds(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
OP is trying hard to make sense in the eyes of people who easily fall to any ethno-religious political tension. The first blunder of the OP is, Mai Mala Buni is serving his first term in office not second term. Governor Badaru is planning to contest for Senate seat in Jigawa North-West senatorial, Bagudu has no political capacity to become VP, Malami is only yearning for Kebbi state Governor's seat which he's now favourite to take over. APC are just romancing GEJ in their effort to neutralise him from taking part in PDP's electioneering especially in SS come 2023. Those governors are also preparing to hijack the party so that they can have political power in the party structure toward 2023 primary election; politics is give and take!
Those 3 Governors are given the mandate to make peace and restore normalcy in APC which was list during Oshiomole's leadership.
What I know which will be difficult depending of APC permutation is none of those mentioned could make VP ticket in APC and APC is definitely zoning it's Presidency to South.
It's left for the South to prepare for the primary election's permutation & strategist in fielding the right VP candidate who will give them the needed popularity in the North.
OP you need to gather secret information of those people before coming up with this allegations because you can't just read people's mind from far or news paper editorials. I'm telling u this from the fact I know about those people not mere hear-say.
Everything the OP wrote is not FACT but he's making a point. There are things we can pick out.
And my friend, you can not really KNOW politicians to defend and speak for them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Harmlesspill(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nawa ooh
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Bighead5: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
amuwo1980:
Afonja and aboki ravishing Nigeria since 1966, can u believe the imperious selfish attitude to power , it is not to do most good but for money sex and the other mundane things powers can bring. I spat on u all

Igbo can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Nchenches: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
kirajustice:
[
https://abujacityjournal.com/news.php?uin=acj281120673
But Attorney General, Abubakar Mallami has been like the de-fato President of Nigeria since Buhari became nearly incapacitated with old age.

Mallami, what do you want more?

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by yommen: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tonimax:
Nigerians behold the last remaining saints in the world kiss kiss

Pls since our mumu no dey do let's vote for them to continue hardship version 108

Nonsense angry angry angry angry

Abi!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Abagworo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
The only way for Nigeria to achieve peace and development is for all political parties to field only Igbos for President. Anything short of that will lead to break up of the country. This point usually comes in history and will always happen as long as injustice persists. In 1999 it was Yoruba Presidency and following death of Yar'adua it became clear that Ijaw or Southern minority must be allowed to complete his tenure with another added term or Nigeria would scatter. In 2015 it was time for North which birthed Buhari Presidency.

Save Nigeria by making sure a man of Igbo origin succeeds Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by orisa37: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
They're Gang of FAILURES
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by etrouble: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
amuwo1980:
Afonja and aboki ravishing Nigeria since 1966, can u believe the imperious selfish attitude to power , it is not to do most good but for money sex and the other mundane things powers can bring. I spat on u all

Your two lords you mean
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by taretoofine(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
And if you check well these states don't produce anything... Yet the lust for power
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Chikaa444: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insightful
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by drlateef: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Nonsense reasoning....all I'll say is the real Gang(Geng) will emerge in the number of youths that will vote and be voted for to make a political statement and paradigm shift come 2023!!!
We Moooooove!!!

PROACTIVITY LEADS TO PRODUCTIVITY!

©SENIORWRITER

I am waiting for the youth indeed. What showore did to his party is enough pointer to what the youth also want. Money! That’s the magic word. Youth will break their heads when it comes to their turn. There is no selfless leader I can see yet among the youth.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Agugbadin: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
This are CIP, God will remove them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by jrusky(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
amuwo1980:

You missed a point and let me add it and correct you.

"And the we the Igbo's has be hating to be called Nigeria before 1960(Independencee era) and we have chosen to play tribalism instead of politics till this very today and you know ehat? I'm dissappointed too.

So stop blaming anyone for our failure. Life is a choice. Your so called Afonja and Aboki chose to play inclusive national politics and the igbo choose to play National hatred, tribalism and seccession politics. Bro its our choice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by Misterdhee1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

All these are to clip the wings of tinubu
Tinubu don't know what he has put his hand into
LOL. Unfortunately for them, they are all political learners. Let them play all their cards.
Re: 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' by ezechi24(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
I have this feeling pdp would win, especially if they decide to field atiku

that what I've been saying...APC was never a party...atiku will make a mockery of them all becus I don't see any politician as powerful and popular as atiku at the moment...but I really wish we vote in a better person...but I believe things will get better soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Anambra Demolishes Over 50 Brothels, Prostitutes Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.