Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? (5638 Views)

The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by crazycrypto710: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2020
There's no such thing. Get real grin
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Oga slawormiir, whats you take?
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Cutehector(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Who told you that you can be free from sin completely? If you want to be free from sin, that means you want to be free from this world. Just kill yourself
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
As matthew 26:41 says, my spirit is eager but my flesh is weak... I have prayed and prayed.. God i really want to live for you and you alone..
Don't stop. And also fast as well.

Don't give up and I can assure you that you'd eventually become everything you desire to be for God. For with God nothing shall be impossible.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by kingriqoriqo: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
you can’t
e no easy
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
DropsMic:
How can you be free from sin completely

Lol... Humans are the most delusional creatures on earth..
I don't you please...
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Lamasta(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
Good day nairalanders, How can I be free from sin completely?

I keep repenting of a particular thing and going back to doing it after a week or two.. I want to live for GOD, it's the end time and I want to be ready for the coming of the LORD..
Please elders in the house, coach and advice me.. I am willing to learn!
Please move to fp for wider view, thank you..
Make the Holy Spirit your senior partner and He will put you through in all things...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Dandeson1:
Die nigga ... Just die
I can't do that!
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2020
ATEAMS:
Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.
But people say being alone always create room for evil indulgence!
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by ATEAMS: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
But people say being alone always create room for evil indulgence!

Seek godliness from God in solitude
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
Who told you that you can be free from sin completely? If you want to be free from sin, that means you want to be free from this world. Just kill yourself
I knew why i put it that way!
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Sterope(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Do you want to compete with God?
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Dannyfan(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
It is the end time grin.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
ignis:
No one can be completely free from sin...

Also being free from sin does not guarantee heaven.
I am afraid, i have to counter this... Being free from since guarantees heaven completely!
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by FahBuLous: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Kalusam:
Sad to say, we are all born into Sin and the only way we can be acquitted is Death! Romans 6: 7 "For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin."(NWT) So avoid people, places or things that lead you into sin and replace your bad habits with good spiritual ones or activities that make you take your mind off your previous lifestyle, most importatntly pour out your heart to God in prayer...he will help you!

Thank you
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Iconstar: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Nope u can't .If a man becomes sinless he becomes divine and no man inhabiting this earth can be divine.Even today's pastors still fornicate,lie ,curse and commit other terrible sins.

If anyone says otherwise, he is a liar and hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Benwallt(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2020
No way except one gorges out his eyes, cuts his tongue, and cripple himself hand n leg wise.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
I knew why i put it that way!
na so. The truth Is the truth
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
my life is in your hand, my saviour.

thank you, Jesus. ❤
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Jesus is your righteousness. Walk with Him and have a beautiful relationship with your Abba Father, your Daddy God. It is even written that He'll write His laws in your heart. The Holy Spirit will guide u. It doesn't mean u may not fall but when u do, Christ is there to pick u up. It doesn't mean you'll start sinning upandan. Instead, you'll see God's love for you so real that you wouldn't want to go on sinning.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
We were all born sinners so there's no way to be completely free from it lipsrsealed
Just try your best to live upright shikina
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Jointheir7(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
We'll, lot have been said already. However, let me say this: please don't serve God because you're afraid of hell or because you want to make heaven! Serve Him because He's GOD MADE YOU FOR HIS GLORY AND THEREFORE DESERVES YOUR WORSHIP! With that said, Psalm 119:9&11 answers your question thus: How can a person stay pure? By obeying your Word...I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Phillipians 4:8 says: And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honourable, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

You become what you behold! Make conscious deliberate effort to invest in the right things! Fix your gaze on Christ Jesus alone! The word of God, is the food that your spirit needs to grow and bear the fruit of righteousness just like your physical body needs the physical food for nourishment.

So yes, I agree with what Righteousness89, and a few others said.

For the sake of clarity, (given the misconceptions I see here) by living free from sin it means that SIN HAS NO POWER, DOMINION OR CONTROL OVER A CHILD OF GOD.

Further reading-
Romans 8, Galatians 5

Grace be multiplied to us all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by kezienaira: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
DropsMic:
How can you be free from sin completely

Lol... Humans are the most delusional creatures on earth..

i wonder where this one is coming from.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by iramure(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Get loose from the shackles of religion, free your mind and believe you are normal . Do not condemn yourself even if you are wrong. Religion is evil
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Jointheir7(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Welll, a lot have been said already. However, let me say this: please don't serve God because you're afraid of hell or because you want to make heaven! Serve Him because He's GOD MADE YOU FOR HIS GLORY AND THEREFORE DESERVES YOUR WORSHIP! With that said, Psalm 119:9&11 answers your question thus: How can a person stay pure? By obeying your Word...I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Phillipians 4:8 says: And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honourable, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

You become what you behold! Make conscious deliberate effort to invest in the right things! Fix your gaze on Christ Jesus alone! The word of God, is the food that your spirit needs to grow and bear the fruit of righteousness just like your physical body needs the physical food for nourishment.

So yes, I agree with what Righteousness89, and a few others said.

For the sake of clarity, (given the misconceptions I see here) by living free from sin it means that SIN HAS NO POWER, DOMINION OR CONTROL OVER A CHILD OF GOD.

Further reading-
Romans 8, Galatians 5

Grace be multiplied to us all!
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by ignis: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
I am afraid, i have to counter this... Being free from since guarantees heaven completely!

What guarantees heaven is giving your life to Christ, that is being born again.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Just stay in ur room and don’t come out again I tink

IT JUST IN MY HEAD THO undecided
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Mckhala80(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
You've not mentioned that sin nah...... Is it theft , murder , husband/wife snatching , yahoo biz , lesbianism/gayism , hypocrisy ! Which wan nah ? learn to listen to ur conscience abegi.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by Myer(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
FahBuLous:
Good day nairalanders, How can I be free from sin completely?

I keep repenting of a particular thing and going back to doing it after a week or two.. I want to live for GOD, it's the end time and I want to be ready for the coming of the LORD..
Please elders in the house, coach and advice me.. I am willing to learn!
Please move to fp for wider view, thank you..

No one is completely free from sin otherwise we make God a liar. 1 John 1 8-10

Even Paul admitted having a thorn in his flesh he could not overcome. 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

Even Jesus sinned by calling the Pharisees and Saducees fools. Matthew 5:22. Hard to believe but true.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by MichaelPoem002(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol, it's very hard. It's not that I'm completely free or anyone is—temptations would come, we'd fall, we might not.

The thing is you getting the Holy Spirit, He makes things easier for you. Subject yourself to prayer about purity. Study and meditate the Bible. Be diligent in God related things.
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by ubongdo33: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
I masturbated now I want to be free from it
Re: How Can I Be Free From Sin Completely? by akmath: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witchcraft Manipulations? / Lent Begins On Wednesday February 22 With Ash Wednesday / We Are Ready To Accept Christianity If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.