Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo (1592 Views)

How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Eastlink made these suggestions and I agree 100%. And if I had the resources I would have sponsored them.
He says.....

"

Bringing facts here on Nairaland is a right step in the right direction, but more needs to be done. Such as.
1. Inviting Bonny/Opobo people to Igbo the cultural gathering as was the case with the forgotten Ahajioku festival held in Owerri. King Jaja Jeki V used to be a guest.

2. Informing Ohaneze or any Igbo group to open up Igbo associations in Bonny. Getting King Pepple of Bonny and King Jaja of Opobo to endorse these pro-Igbo Ubani unions.

3. Sending an Igbo delegation to visit with Bonny/Opobo.

4. Sponsorship of Igbo language competitions in Bonny/Opobo.

5. Opening of Facebook groups where Igbophilic Bonny/Opobo indigenes are admin. This will help to counter the guerrilla warfare being financed and sponsored by INC/IYC.

6. Supporting Pro-Igbo Bonny/Opobo sons like Dakuku Peterside for Governorship.

7. Sponsoring historians to write the true Bonny Igbo origin history of her Kings and people that will give Alagoa’s fraudulent revision the death knell.

"

Culled from Eastlink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Biafrarep(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good points, but meanwhile, they were never lost!

Forget about the noise by teeth filing cannibals who constitute nuisance trying to grab other people's lands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Till today Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind that they are not in, but not even one Ibo own they are in till today.
Nairaland is not Bonny and Opobo.
Go claim them physical.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
You call fellow Ibo OSU and outcast come dey claim from Ijaw areas because of coast and crude oil.
Mumu people.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Till today Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind that they are not in, but not even one Ibo own they are in till today.
Go claim them physical.
You call fellow Ibo OSU and outcast come dey claim from Ijaw areas because of coast and crude oil.
Mumu people.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless our hero General Ditari.
Ijaw Republic our home.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Eastlink made these suggestions and I agree 100%. And if I had the resources I would have sponsored them.
He says.....

"

Bringing facts here on Nairaland is a right step in the right direction, but more needs to be done. Such as.
1. Inviting Bonny/Opobo people to Igbo the cultural gathering as was the case with the forgotten Ahajioku festival held in Owerri. King Jaja Jeki V used to be a guest.

2. Informing Ohaneze or any Igbo group to open up Igbo associations in Bonny. Getting King Pepple of Bonny and King Jaja of Opobo to endorse these pro-Igbo Ubani unions.

5. Opening of Facebook groups where Igbophilic Bonny/Opobo indigenes are admin. This will help to counter the guerrilla warfare being financed and sponsored by INC/IYC.

7. Sponsoring historians to write the true Bonny Igbo origin history of her Kings and people that will give Alagoa’s fraudulent revision the death knell.

"

Culled from Eastlink
Oga we igbos don't beg people of their Igbo origin ...go and read the history of old Rivers State and how ijaws marginalized every tribe

If they want to fall for the ijaw trick what's our business ? A people decide who they are simple

Enough of this opobo n bonny ...if they want to claim ijaw let them claim ...but what we won't take us ijaws trying to rewrite history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
[s]Eastlink made these suggestions and I agree 100%. And if I had the resources I would have sponsored them.
He says.....

"

"

Culled from Eastlink[/s]

You guys should allow these people rest.

None of u guys arguing all these nonsense are even from opobo.

Let them decide who they want to be and so be it.

Stop dragging a whole town unnecessarily.

What rubbish. People will just be constituting nuisance.

You from Ebonyi state what is your business with what opobo people decides to be addressed as?

Mad people everywhere.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What rubbish

Not a whole town.
Bonny LGA alone have over 60 towns under it without adding Opobo group.
Only few speak Igbo as broken

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by JOemmy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Igbos should just forget about them if opobo and bonny indigens themselves don't want to belong to the larger igbo nation. Igbos should only fight for them if they vehemently refused to join the ijaws kwara state naturally belonged to the yorubas but has been conquered by the fulanis no need for unnecessary blood letting because of two little towns.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Not a whole town.
Bonny LGA alone have over 60 towns under it without adding Opobo group.
Only few speak Igbo as broken

I am not interested in your jargons.

You guys should let them be and stop disturbing the peace of the town by dragging people who are not even online.

Gerrout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's like saying because Apoi West clan speak more of Yoruba but most Ese Odo LGA Ondo state speak ijaw.
Ese Odo which comprises of Apoi clan and Arogbo clan both of Ijaw people.
Yoruba now say both Apoi nd Arogbo are Yoruba people nd Ijaw wants to steal their people.
The new Ijaw Central dialect being arranged in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all these nonesense problems.
It's because Ijaws were unjustly Balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaws are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
It's like saying because Apoi West clan speak more of Yoruba but most Ese Odo LGA Ondo state, speak Ijaw, Ese Odo which comprises of Apoi clan and Arogbo clan both of Ijaw people.
Yoruba now say both Apoi nd Arogbo are Yoruba people nd Ijaw wants to steal their people.
The new Ijaw Central dialect being arranged in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all these nonesense problems.
It's because Ijaws were unjustly Balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaws are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I am not interested in your jargons.

You guys should let them be and stop disturbing the peace of the town by dragging people who are not even online.

Gerrout

It's like u are mad.
What do you mean by they are not online.
Robbstark is from Opobo.
He always say he is Ijaw.
Peleson is from Opobo these are ibos worse enemies here.

GreatBoss is from Bonny.
That one kuku dey plan to stab any Ibo wey call in people Ibo.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

[s]It's like u are mad.
Robbstark is from Opobo.

GreatBoss is from Bonny.
That one kuku dey plan to stab any Ibo wey call in people Ibo[/s].

I used to hear that useless militants are product of mental disorder, I never imagined that the decay has reached online.

Allocating citizenship to Monikers. You can return to creek and continue where you stop.

Kataway...Go and eat good food first.

They can come from somalia to all I care.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

[s]
It's like u are mad.
Robbstark is from Opobo.

GreatBoss is from Bonny.
That one kuku dey plan to stab any Ibo wey call in people Ibo.
[/s]

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[b]

If you reason like this then you are nothing more than a low IQ hypocrite who likes to hear the sound of his own voice even if he is saying the dumbest shvt

This is tantamount to asking Nigerians why they help South Africa during the apartheid, afterall they werent South Africans. When injustice and lies are being peddled, you stand against it. period.

If you were wise even small, you know that a foreign people are systematically trying to wipe out the indigenuos language of the opobos and forcing them to speak Ijaw. That is forced assimilation on a large scale and nowhere in the world is such an act not evil.

You from Ebonyi state what is your business with what opobo people decides to be addressed as?

Defending the truth is a universal humanitarian act and it does not matter where I come from.

Moreover I am Igbo and all Igbo are interwoven both in history and destiny.
When hausa muslims start killing, do they ask who is Igbo from opobo and who is Igbo from Afikpo?

Mad people everywhere
I know people like you, people whom anything good that comes to the igbo pains you. Well I am here to tell you that your pain has just started.

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by DitariDisciple2: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Go claim them physical.
Mumu people.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by 9Pluto(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
He says.....

"

"

Culled from Eastlink

While most of these submissions are valid, I would object to the idea of supporting Dakuku because of this as well as you your title. When you say how to get them back, it gives the impression that they were lost an you want to claim them.

The true situation is this:
Their history has been distorted
Their history is being distorted and the last phase of the on-going historical revisionism, is the attempt by some tribes to stop some of them from speaking in their native tongue.
There is an attempt to colonized them with a different language and this should rightly be condemned by everyone.

@OP cc ThumbzTNA uploading snippets like the one below and properly referencing them would give a better perspective to what you are talking about.
By Baikie, William Balfour, 1825-1864

Most of them needs to be shown their true history so they could make more informed decisions and start asserting themselves.

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
9Pluto:

While most of these submissions are valid, I would object to the idea of supporting Dakuku because of this as well as you your title. When you say how to get them back, it gives the impression that they were lost an you want to claim them.

The true situation is this:
Their history has been distorted
Their history is being distorted and the last phase of the on-going historical revisionism, is the attempt by some tribes to stop some of them from speaking in their native tongue.
There is an attempt to colonized them with a different language and this should rightly be condemned by everyone.

@OP cc ThumbzTNA uploading snippets like the one below and properly referencing them would give a better perspective to what you are talking about.
By Baikie, William Balfour, 1825-1864

Most of them needs to be shown their true history so they could make more informed decisions and start asserting themselves.

I hate typing. Thanks for adding it
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
He says.....

"

"

Culled from Eastlink
Attache by force people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Attache by force people grin

The fact that igbo reigniting their kinship flame with opobo is giving some of you sleepless night is pleasing to me.

5 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

The fact that igbo reigniting their kinship flame with opobo is giving some of you sleepless night is pleasing to me.
If you no carry your foolish and senseless talk come Nairaland, I won't give a dam about all this shit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by AfonjaConehead: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Coneheaded structures are coming...one is here already grin
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If you no carry your foolish and senseless talk come Nairaland, I won't give a dam about all this shit grin

You are posting one stupid post after you posted another stupid post. Stupidity is your pattern of life.

The act where you want the people you cut down to remain down is witchcraft. Period

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Kinematics: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:
Go claim them physical.
Mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Eastlink(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thanks for bringing it up. I don't mind volunteering my finance and time to see something happening.

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Eastlink(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Biafrarep:
Good points, but meanwhile, they were never lost!

Forget about the noise by teeth filing cannibals who constitute nuisance trying to grab other people's lands.
Yeah they weren't. But actionable steps should be carried out.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by ebufa: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I do not know why I get negative vibes from this guy, something evil lurks in your soul!

Mad people everywhere.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by anibi9674: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Proudly okoloma ikpangi. Okoloma fa'fa. We are proudly ljaws. I have an IYC meeting today to attend.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

If you reason like this then you are nothing more than a low IQ hypocrite who likes to hear the sound of his own voice even if he is saying the dumbest shvt

This is tantamount to asking Nigerians why they help South Africa during the apartheid, afterall they werent South Africans. When injustice and lies are being peddled, you stand against it. period.

If you were wise even small, you know that a foreign people are systematically trying to wipe out the indigenuos language of the opobos and forcing them to speak Ijaw. That is forced assimilation on a large scale and nowhere in the world is such an act not evil.

Defending the truth is a universal humanitarian act and it does not matter where I come from.

Moreover I am Igbo and all Igbo are interwoven both in history and destiny.
When hausa muslims start killing, do they ask who is Igbo from opobo and who is Igbo from Afikpo?

Which Interwoven history?

Which little history book did you read such nonsense?

Fabrications can make people believe in fantasies.

The ones Ipob have been killing do they ask whether they are Igbo or Fulanis?

The killings going on in Ebonyi since January did they ask whether they are ebonyians?

Your submission is weak and lame.

Face your state and let others drink water and drop cup in peace.

Illusions and stupidity is the reason the senile animal from Abia state is cooling off in DSS custody.

Dragging a whole town unnecessarily , for no reason.

And none of you are from there.

Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Continue dreaming...

Ignite fire.

Ipob urchins disturbing peace of people who don't know they are existing.
Re: How Igbos Can Get Back Bonny/opobo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
ebufa:
I do not know why I get negative vibes from this guy, something evil lurks in your soul!

After creating an Ijaw name...moniker.

Shame no mean anything to you guys.

Igbos terrorists now dance naked in public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo Died At Abuja-Kaduna Train,nigerians Criticised her for Asking Prayer / IPOB Is Now Sitting At Home Out Of Shame. / 70 Million Yorubas Exiting Nigeria For A New Yoruba Nation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.