Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (57700 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Harmlesspill(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Conspiracy,, all I see...
Some hoodlums have hijacked the media to paint the image of the presidency black..
The public are here adviced to neglect the idea of some enemies of the country who works endlessly to stir up badly the already convenient environment made my President buhari with their doctored pictures and videos.
No one was killed,,north is safe!
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by IAMPEDRO: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
How wicked and heartless can the Nigeria govt be. I feel for the families of those killed by these evil people. my question now is, Are Boko Haram spirit? of which I know they are not. I say this again if the Nigeria govt continue like this Nigeria as a country will be once upon a time.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by ImadeUReadThis: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Where is the Commisioner of Condolence Affairs, Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade ?

This is his duty.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Them never ready
When they're ready they'll stop saying it's the will of Allah and protest against their useless governors
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by escohido123: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.facebook.com/355177254819159/posts/1354281191575422/

This is fake news.This news was posted to undermine the good works of our president.
The north is the most peaceful place in the country and bokoharam has been defeated.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by lx: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
When the terrorist herdsmen wreck havoc in the Middle-belt, the sympathizers of the terrorist group always craft a biased narrative that puts the carnage in the context of farmers-herders clashes. The killer herders come to people's homes in their native soil and slaughter women, children, fathers and clergies and the nepotistic government looks away calling it a crisis between farmers and herders enabling more blood letting.

Now the nepotistic central government, enablers and sympathizers of the terrorist herdsmen can lick their wounds as the beast has grown beyond control and turned on its own people.

Your shameless double standard disgust me. You know that this is the doings of same killer herdsmen. When the terrorist herders kill your people you call it the intolerable act of Boko Haram but when they slay families in the Middle-belt, it is just another violent clash between two warring communities of herdsmen and farmers.

Your continued refusal to classify the killer herdsmen a terrorist organization is an assault on facts, history and proof. Referring to the wanton destruction of lives and properties and mass displacement of people from their home soil by the terrorist nomads as a farmers-herders clashes is a distortion of moral truth.

Now that you are haunted by what you enabled and defended with lies, you have lost all moral temerity to confront it frontally. Enjoy your nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by royal231(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
Buhari doesn't care

Because they are not killing cows.. Let them kill one cow you will see Buharis true color
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by EMMY76: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
I will partly blame governor zulum for all these unessesary deaths why keep insisting and encouraging the IDPs to return to their various communities to continue with their farming activities when himself knows quite very well that bokoharam is very far from being defeated?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Jack005(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alennsar:
how are my to hold him responsible? With what power can I fight him?
You can use the internet, just do the little you can, I know you can't fight him, but always remind him that people are perishing and that security in the north is nothing to write home about.. I. Mean always do well to tag the idiot of a president especially on twitter.. Call him out Alennsar. If almost every Northern man who uses social media do same thing, then just maybe the hegoat may do something.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Boko Haram they are doing the will of Allah.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Photoshop

Work of CNN
Lai Mohamed sue CNN asss
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
spacechuks:
This is fake news,

CNN, if you dare feature it, we will take legal action against you

The pictures are photoshop,

We need to ban Twitter and regulate social media

Minister of info,

Zoogeria Republic
Lai Mohamed and Hisbah need to take action
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Kanuri people had better woken up. This Boko Haram thing is starting to look like a systematic way to wipe out the Kanuris through the back door and make it look like coincidental victims of insurgency. Maybe it is because of Kanuri women are the most beautiful Northerners, I just don't understand. Boko Haram should leave Kanuri land and go to Sokoto, Katsina or Northern Kaduna. Enough is enough for all this rubbish! They should stop killing Kanuris.

BS.

how many kibaku/chibok communities destroyed and people displaced? thousands of them killed
and you are here playing victim because kanuri get killed!

RUBBISH
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by SammyChi1988: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stupid northerners instead of you to fix your land you are calling for MNK arrest.. When protest is being carried out for the betterment of the country you will gang up and interrupt the protesters.. You are receiving your evil deeds... Until Nigeria is divided there will be no peace..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by ahmg001(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Kanuri people had better woken up. This Boko Haram thing is starting to look like a systematic way to wipe out the Kanuris through the back door and make it look like coincidental victims of insurgency. Maybe it is because of Kanuri women are the most beautiful Northerners, I just don't understand. Boko Haram should leave Kanuri land and go to Sokoto, Katsina or Northern Kaduna. Enough is enough for all this rubbish! They should stop killing Kanuris.

lol. is shekau not a Kanuri man again nee?

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
powerfulguy:

May God rest their souls. People that were already suffering so much they left their villages to go to a war zone to eke out an honest living.

Their blood is on the hands of the C-in-c. These chiefs have failed woefully.

Every single one of them have been due for retirement for at least 2 years and this corpse in the villa has refused to do anything.

May the misery of their families descend on those responsible from their killers to the person who could have simply continued the plan that was working years ago but has left the security apparatus to idiots who should not be there based on the constitution of this country.

What is it? We have a constitution many of his officials have exceeded their tenure but it is their father’s house so they won’t go!
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by handiriwamadi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
powerfulguy:

If the northerns wants to end this, they can. But they won't because some group of People among them are benefiting from this nonsense
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Flier: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Its just sad a war that can be won within 3 weeks keep
Going on forever
I wonder why they can’t use the tactic used to defeat ISIS to defeat Bokoharam
Launch 20.000 soldiers into the Sambisa forest,Bokoharam will be a thing of the past within 3 weeks
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Lazenby007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Islamabad
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by karkel(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Zulum hope you are not a member of this BH sect

May Allah Grant the death peace and Aljannah Firdaus..
His is not....... They made attempt on his life on 4 occasions
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Iwonttell(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
The north is safe and one, any captured boko haram must be rehabilitated and reintegrated back to the society.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Centcanada: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na the person when go Bush go fetch fire wood open eye collect firewood when ant full go know how to curtail ant. They used the boko removed GEJ from power now haram is hunting them like a hunter. I pity una sha. RIP for the dead!
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by 27Pushing30: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
You will just open your mouth Waaaaaa and be yarning dust

Read my text well or look for an educated person around you.

JustforMen:

Just fvvccck you, man! Fvvck you with the Jonathan blame... Is Jonathan still the president?
If you are blaming Jonathan because he was the president, why can't you even say the truth about Buhari who is presently presiding over the most clueless regime on earth and pushing nepotism to a new height, globally?
Is it Jonathan that said killing Bokoharam is killing the north? so is killing BH kid gloves?
Wasn't it Yar'aduwa that did amnesty for militants? are you such a bigot that you can stand on the graves of slaughtered farmers and still try to push through you religious sectional propaganda?
Can't you even for the respect for the souls of these people slaughtered just stop the propaganda bullshit and blame game?
can't you even for a minute tell your self the truth that Buhari whom you thought was an angel is presiding over the worse killings in Nigerian history?
can't you just be honest even with yourself?
If you can't be human about the truth because Buhari is a Muslim northerner, then even God cannot redeem you! Woe unto you!!!!!!!!!!

But all the service chiefs are northerners from the same Religion of the herdsmen and Boko Haram, How can he sack them??
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by chatinent: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
I weep. These are people's relatives, fathers, brothers, uncles and so on..
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cry

Mohammadu Buhari turning his back on those people who voted for him

This is heart breaking.

No matter what we may have against each other at heart; but I will not wish anyone dead.
This is so gruesome

Honesty I find it very very hard to have any pity for Nigerians , what o was told when growing up is that once beaten twice shy. Lets consider 2015 a mistake , was 2019 a mistake too? This isn't the worst slaughter happening in the north and more gruesome ones had happened during Buhari first term AND YET THEY STILL VOTED MASSIVELY FOR HIM AND HIS PARTY. They knew about his incompetence , but the nigeria bandwagon mentality of " he is a northerner,whether good or bad we will vote for him" syndrome . You will be shocked that if Buhari contests for 3rd term , these same set of ppl crying will still vote for him and will shouting Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by deebrain(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just look at human beings.

Lord, how long?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by 27Pushing30: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
tyup:

the former was introduced by Yar adua who happen to be a Northerner while the latter, well a part blame actually goes to GEJ but his hands were tied as virtually almost every Northern elites were against him crushing BH. if you can back trace the President's comment on "An attack on BH is an attack to the North". well, the locals gave protection to Boko Haram to

So basically, the viper they notured has grown to maturity to keep biting them hard

1. It was introduced by Yar’adua BUT originated and coordinated by GEJ

2. Have you noticed Buhari seldom gives 2 fvcks about what the south thinks? Jonathan should have done same because at the end of the day what affects the north will affect the south and vice versa.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nchenches: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Harmlesspill:
Conspiracy,, all I see...
Some hoodlums have hijacked the media to paint the image of the presidency black..
The public are here adviced to neglect the idea of some enemies of the country who works endlessly to stir up badly the already convenient environment made my President buhari with their doctored pictures and videos.
No one was killed,,north is safe!

Oh yes. Boko Haram and banditry have been destroyed by the president long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Blackking98(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by ikechemez(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
I will not believe this not until i hear from Lai Mohammed...

This must be a fake news from pit of hell.
Buhari is working and no amount of sabotage can stop his Legendary achievements
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Charlie2049(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake News, you guys show not spread fake news against this government...let wait and confirm it first from Lai Mohammed. Boko Haram has been technically defeated long ago shocked shocked
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by AFONJACOW(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
The presidency will only react and shock as usual... Within a week everything will go back to normal... I wonder why northerners are not holding this fussil in Aso Rock accountable for his incompetencies as they did during Goodluck Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.