Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (57748 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Adau123(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]I weep for my North East, where did we go wrong here that 43 people's were massacred in day? What is Buharri government doing for God sake every day we would be hearing bombing of camp this camp that,Burittai and Buharri God must surely judge you for loose of innocent Farmers life. Buharri government is worst so far in history of our country and the entire North because no Northerners has this bad luck,.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Brushstrokes20: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
The redundant coupist and his useless service chiefs are all shades of fiasco!
Nig is in dire need of a sane and responsible leader!

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Web2020: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Buhari is more concerned about building Niger Republic than building Nigeria. The plan is, wipe all the indigenous (Kanuri and Hausa) people of the North, then replace them with Fulanis from Niger Republic. Why on earth is Buhari building railway from Kano to Niger, why on earth is Buhari building refinery in Niger Republic and he careless of what happens in Nigeria. The national Assemblies should look into this issues before it will be too late for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by citypeer(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pls can we stop spreading fake news ...@yenefer come ooo...see wailers are discrediting buhari gumment..

@yenefer, pls help report the emir of sokoto and tgat of kaduna ...this guys were the first to discredit this gumment

Now the gomnor of bono too join say some people wey go farm com go home dey sleep ..Don Hm hmm ...no forget fa na fotoshop ...

They are just wailers joo Abi Aboki yenefer no be so ...buhari 2023...abeg
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Raychee(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
BabbanBura:

"Early"? So una eexpectations are for men to die first abi? Why are girls this selfish and greedy?

Why you dey twist my words. I didn't mean it like that angry

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by calcal: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
stmoriz:
I no understand oh. Is it so hard to provide security for the people. I think say with money anything is possible. ����

Yes ooo!, it is so hard. They are coming for all of us one by one! wake up
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by SAMBARRY: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
goaldynboy:

Bro the guy is only being sarcastic!

Sarcasm is when you mimic or say the opposite of what you mean in a way the reader (s) understands you are applying sarcasm.

He is mimicing how Liar Mohammed will normally deny the truth even when the truth is obvious!
o,ok I get grin
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by akaninyene: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
This news has not been verified by the Nigerian government. Do disregard it. Boko Haram has been technically defeated. It must be the work of bandits. This is why the noble Nigerian government should regulate social media access.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by OyinO: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Kanuri people had better woken up. This Boko Haram thing is starting to look like a systematic way to wipe out the Kanuris through the back door and make it look like coincidental victims of insurgency. Maybe it is because of Kanuri women are the most beautiful Northerners, I just don't understand. Boko Haram should leave Kanuri land and go to Sokoto, Katsina or Northern Kaduna. Enough is enough for all this rubbish! They should stop killing Kanuris.

Seems there's big sense in what you just said.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Xantel(f): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
God save our land
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by XXII: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

What's up?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by UKBobo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
They showed this on Al-Jazeera and said 85 ppl been confirmed killed and many women abducted. Many of the farmers were invited in from sokoto and elsewhere to help with harvest. The whole of Nigeria is no-man's land in terms of security.

See dem mumus in the photos - if the had happened under GEJ - they would be vibrating and screaming marginalisation. Their Oga is in charge, what do you hear ...silence.

Where are the Arewa folk too who say Southerners never say pim when events happen in the North. We are here now, where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by iceberylin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Northerners are the biggest joke on earth.
Sai Baba right?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by muykem: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
The worst is that many of these victims are bokoharam sympathisers because of their blood shocking religiou.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Arysexy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is the most useless son of a jalloh in Nigeria political history!

The most weakest and the most dumbest jalloh!!

Buhari is a shame to the Fulani Nation!!

Rip to the the innocent villagers that were gruesomely murdered in cold blood.

The real Arewa cannot make this comment. NEVER! The zombeism is unequaled.

This must be a cloned moniker

Anyways the killing is fake news targeted at tarnishing d image of our dear president.

Sai Baba
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by bareal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Don't u think someone that's affected can see ur post? How would that person feel? Did u thought of that? Now is a friend to my neighbour that's among but I feel more sad reading some comments here, it isn't joke

I feel for you sis. That's how these stupid politicians have reduced the country to. By the way, did you say same about Lekki? Or don't you think someone was also affected in that saga?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by stmoriz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adau123:
[color=#990000][/color]I weep for my North East, where did we go wrong here that 43 people's were massacred in day? What is Buharri government doing for God sake every day we would be hearing bombing of camp this camp that,Burittai and Buharri God must surely judge you for loose of innocent Farmers life. Buharri government is worst so far in history of our country and the entire North because no Northerners has this bad luck,.

No mind Burutai. But if na to Shoot youth for Lekki tollgate now, e go run am sharp sharp. I no blame dem sha. The same system wen our ancestors use when no work for them na em we still Dey use now.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by bareal(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
600yrs for u o.. As u can see d dead bodies. Where are the dead bodies of ur lekki massacre.. Pls don't drag us backward �. Stop acting so immature as well..

Femi, who do u like dis? What's your slave master doing about this gory state of the nation? If it's not fake news to them, is it not enough reason for FG to act fast? Well everything against Buhari is fake news to you guys. who's even talking about Lekki in the first place? Just continue, soogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by God1stson(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
bareal:
Fake news ni jare according to Lai mohammed and his goons.... Photoshop ni jor....mtchew!!!

May their souls rest in peace. The North is bleeding. The same way we promoted #endsars, it's time to promote #Endbloodbath in the North. An injury to one is an injury to all if not it will become a circus. THE GOVERNOR SHOULD RECRUIT MORE CIVILIAN JTF, THEN BUY MORE FOREIGN MACENARY FIGHTERS, HE CAN CALL SOME NORTHERN POLITICIANS TO FUND HIM OR INTERNATIONAL DONORS. THE NA HAS FAILED SO LET THEM SPEND MORE ON FOREIGN MERCENARIES WITH BETTER EQUIPMENT AND LESS PRONE TO MOLES WITHIN.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Grace001: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sonn:
In as much as that old man is a national disgrace' please let us not make mockery of the situation over there, most of them are innocent and handicapped citizens, they cannot help themselves, may these monsters and those who sponsor them' the nairalnders that supports the sponsors all in the name of politics or any affiliation at all' never know peace thier entire life

You have a big heart to your prayer I say “Amen
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by ngadaAwo: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
We are not empty headed like you, Dumbo . In fact, i liked and shared his post. No sane person will rate Buhari high when you talk of Security. He has failed woefully and we are not denying that..but when he does a thing that deserves commendation, let's give it to him. That's what we believe in
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by JoeEeL(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sibrah:

If they kill all the muslims, who will be in the Islamic state they are fighting for? Tell Buhari to do something. I know you are close to him.

Stop pleading with foools. Let them enjoy what they want abeg.

They will still turn around to blame you guys in the end. Don't you learn? You are an infidel to them and will always be, according to their religion. It will never change that hate. They prefer a Niger muslim person to u a christian from the south, or don't you know?

His own kith and kin were killed, maybe his father too was among, hence the sudden outburst. Give him 2 weeks, he'll resume insulting una again.
Una sef no deh hear word. Una deh f up.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is the most useless son of a jalloh in Nigeria political history!

The most weakest and the most dumbest jalloh!!

Buhari is a shame to the Fulani Nation!!

Rip to the the innocent villagers that were gruesomely murdered in cold blood.

United Nations and FAKE NEWS cheesy cheesy

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by bareal(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
God1stson:

May their souls rest in peace. The North is bleeding. The same way we promoted #endsars, it's time to promote #Endbloodbath in the North. An injury to one is an injury to all if not it will become a circus. THE GOVERNOR SHOULD RECRUIT MORE CIVILIAN JTF, THEN BUY MORE FOREIGN MACENARY FIGHTERS, HE CAN CALL SOME NORTHERN POLITICIANS TO FUND HIM OR INTERNATIONAL DONORS. THE NA HAS FAILED SO LET THEM SPEND MORE ON FOREIGN MERCENARIES WITH BETTER EQUIPMENT AND LESS PRONE TO MOLES WITHIN.

Why are you telling me all this, I am not Buhari neither am I Zulum. Channel this to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by ibietela2(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
DropsMic:
And the man who calls himself Nigeria's president is nowhere to be found... Baba never even come out to condemn the act.

He has been desensitized to the extent that human live no longer mean anything to him

He has condemned it already
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Eawwal(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
cry
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by One4me: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Grace001:
FC for bad news

Lia Mohammed should swiftly regulate social media

Please NASS pass the bill for social media regulation oo

Boko Haram has been defeated technically Social media is causing a lot of insecurity in the north

I agree with you, that Zulum Governor works for CNN and he will be sanctioned.
Uncle LYING Mohammed to the rescue.
Nobody died, Boko Haram is the name of the Opposition, PDP

Case Closed.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Rawtruth1: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fear north, warns the Bible. lord lugard did me much evil
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by One4me: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
God1stson:

But the North was against #EndSARS, they said it was a plot to remove their Godfather from office!
When they develop the liver to speak the truth to themselves and stop being fanatical about religion and ethnicity, they should speak out and hashtag it, Nigerians from other regions will join them.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by idafa2018: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
One idiot will tell us BH has been defeated.
APC and their propaganda.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by nisai: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Shat app ogbeni
The news is fake. Nobody was killed in Bornu .....it's an IPOB propaganda kiss
What's with the kissing smiley though, se kosi nkan? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.