Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (57703 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by IMAliyu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, therefore the blame should be directed at them not the chief of staff. There's a reason why he appoints these people.
My issue is, if you are the head of a company and the people you employed aren't doing their jobs or aren't doing it as effective as it should be done.

What is the logical course of action?

The president doesn't seem willing to take the logical action required.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
l was thinking that they said they have defeated boko haram ? where is this one coming from?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Raychee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Useless government. Innocent kids have become fatherless and wives turned early widows cry
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Raychee(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
oebakare:
The north is safe.. this news is false..

undecided undecided

Is this sarcasm or what? It had better be
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Mars16(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in make security,food supply, education and healthcare including power (light) your top priorities. Please I beg you and forget other things. For God sake I admire and trust Buhari in 2015 to fulfill all his promises but lo and behold he disappointed, I believe more Nigerians are in the same position as me. Buhari you can still change the situation.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by nengibo: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na family issue, dem go settle am
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Tybabe0001(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Repentant BH
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by nengibo: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
Northerner's are trying o, 43 people killed and it's Asif nothing happened life goes on, 5people that is not confirmed rumoured dead in endsars the whole world want catch fire
Na there brother dey power, If dey cry it means he isn't doing well
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by aremuoladele: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Religion of peace indeed.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Gerrard59(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
FAKE NEWS! IT NEVER HAPPENED! NO LIVES WERE LOST!

Buhari till 2027! kiss
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Gerrard59(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Kanuri people had better woken up. This Boko Haram thing is starting to look like a systematic way to wipe out the Kanuris through the back door and make it look like coincidental victims of insurgency. Maybe it is because of Kanuri women are the most beautiful Northerners, I just don't understand. Boko Haram should leave Kanuri land and go to Sokoto, Katsina or Northern Kaduna. Enough is enough for all this rubbish! They should stop killing Kanuris.

Thank God you did not blame Jonathan.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Mummymahdi(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
bareal:
Fake news ni jare according to Lai mohammed and his goons.... Photoshop ni jor....mtchew!!!

Don't u think someone that's affected can see ur post? How would that person feel? Did u thought of that? Now is a friend to my neighbour that's among but I feel more sad reading some comments here, it isn't joke
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa o RIP to the death... My condolences to the people of Borno....
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by 27Pushing30: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Smh
JustforMen:

Mtcheewww.... as if you wrote in Greek and it needs to be deciphered!!
The lies about amnesty and Kid gloves just exposes your ostrich mentality. Keep lying to yourself gay!
You just saw how stupid you sounded mentioning Jonathan in Buhari's regime and now you are claiming to have written something that can't be understood?
it is better to be an illiterate than to be you!
geeraout of here with you nonsense!
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by 27Pushing30: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
goaldynboy:

Zombie with his blame game just like his master, Buhari. Just tell us it was Jonathan that formed Boko haram! NONSENSE!!

SINK THESE FACTS INTO YOUR SKULL:

Boko haram started in 2002 long b4 Jonathan became President!

Amnesty to militants was the initiative of late President Yaradua!

Now that Buhari is in charge, is he treating Boko haram with "Adult glove" or "iron glove"?!

Sadly people with your lack of critical thinking full Naija
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by godwon01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
One nairalanders was saying that it was a fake news. No human feelings at all. 40 human being and his empty brain said it was a fake news.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
AerialMapper:
You reap what you sow

The Northern politicians have chosen this for their people. The people have chosen this for themselves!!

They would rather hang a blasphemer, they would rather attack an actress for her dressing, they would rather destroy alcohol, they would rather condemn and attack protesters, they would rather call for ban of SM than criticize the president!

Please enjoy the fruit of your folly in peace!!! The North is safe! Those are dolls wrapped up in white... in other words... Boko Haram didn’t kill anyone...

Spot on ! May God bless you for this ! I do not pity them ! Yes,I repeat ,I do not have any pity for those hypocritical lots ! Can anyone imagine what would have been happening by now if a Southerner was the President ? Those fools have lost their voices and their penchant for violent protests because Buhari,a tribal bigot from the north,is in charge now !

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Tonitoniton(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Kanuri people had better woken up. This Boko Haram thing is starting to look like a systematic way to wipe out the Kanuris through the back door and make it look like coincidental victims of insurgency. Maybe it is because of Kanuri women are the most beautiful Northerners, I just don't understand. Boko Haram should leave Kanuri land and go to Sokoto, Katsina or Northern Kaduna. Enough is enough for all this rubbish! They should stop killing Kanuris.

ABBA kyari was a kanuri man
Buruatai is a kanuri man
And many more.

They have been bewitched.
Because of power they have allowed fulani to slaughter their people at will.

At the end, the power will still elude them.

That of Niger state will shock u more

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by maximusprime2000: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
crossfm:
What is this for Christ sake.What crime did these men commit.

This is so tragic. Whoever is responsible for security in this country please fix it.

Its obvious the blame game by the government is not working, let them take responsibility and retake Nigeria back from the hands of these unscrupulous terrorists.
Nigeria had been hijacked long ago. equip urself with weapon if u serious bout taking it back. Nigerian is no more a country but a company.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by crossfm: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Nigeria had been hijacked long ago. equip urself with weapon if u serious bout taking it back. Nigerian is no more a country but a company.

Funny but what you said is really what Nigeria has been reduced to.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
DropsMic:
And the man who calls himself Nigeria's president is nowhere to be found... Baba never even come out to condemn the act.

He has been desensitized to the extent that human live no longer mean anything to him

He gypped them at the Chatham House in London that he will lead from the front and nairaland zombies were full of noise, now nobody hears pim from them.

4 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Zulum hope you are not a member of this BH sect

May Allah Grant the death peace and Aljannah Firdaus..

Bro seriously you are asking Zulum this question, I mean for real you type these things yourself

You are very interesting human. Let me just leave it at that.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Aswidi: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
May God have mercy on the dead. RIP.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Mamijoh(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Zulum hope you are not a member of this BH sect

May Allah Grant the death peace and Aljannah Firdaus..
Now, I know you are a brainless, shameless fool.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
27Pushing30:
Jonathan presided over two errors that will forever hunt Nigeria

1. Amnesty to Militants
2. Treating BH with kid gloves at the beginning

Do your research and tell me which country has recovered from eithet of the 2

Buhari needs to sack ALL service chiefs now!
Yet another illiterate fool. But your master and god apprehends book haram members , treats them like first class citizen and sends back to continue their wicked trade

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by osaze28(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
its a fake news by minister of information, Oga lai.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by BabbanBura(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Raychee:
Useless government. Innocent kids have become fatherless and wives turned early widows cry

"Early"? So una eexpectations are for men to die first abi? Why are girls this selfish and greedy?
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by fabsyl(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aka buhari dia
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Resees: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
They have to shut down Norths for 2 years.
Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
just imagine. When people say Islam is a curse It will be like they r disrespectful but that's what I'm seeing

Are the Saudis,Kuwaitis, Bahranians,Qataris,Turkish,Malaysians,etc not Muslims too ? Sizeable percentage of Yorubas are Muslims too ! So what's the noise about Islam ? The truth is that Nigerian northern Muslims are hypocrites who always pretend to be more Islamic even than the Imam of Mecca !

To understand the problem of the north,the Usman Dan fodionic's era has to be revisited. The foundation for everything that is happening in the north now and generally in Nigeria,was laid in that era.

The Hausas have to free themselves from the shackles of slavery of the fulanis for north to experience peace and developments. Fulanis are the problems of both the north and Nigeria.

You may not understand my point.

3 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram by Adau123(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
I weep for my North East, where did we go wrong here that 43 people's were massacred in day? What is Buharri government doing for God sake every day we would be hearing bombing of camp this camp that,Burittai and Buharri God must surely judge you for loose of innocent Farmers life. Buharri government is worst so far in history of our country and the entire North because no Northerners has this bad luck,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.