Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ (29911 Views)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by bilulu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Buni of Yobe is currently constructing Northern Nigeria's second cargo international airport in Damaturu.

Buni is working!
look at them, they keep praising incompetence and breeding terrorists and almajiris
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Blue3k(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol you shouldn't even be considered a resident if that's the case.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by BastardWike: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mentally sick psychos are the ones ruling in Nigeria. Someone campaign and got elected to govern a state but he abandoned same state and went AWOL. Only to claim he at least spends 3 days in a whole month in the state!

To think that this is one of Nigeria's poorest states, facing serious security crises and scores very low in HDI.

This is so sad.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Earthquakes: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
He has achieve what 5 governors from dat erosion cursed region can achieve in 8yrs ND his just starting

I spit on your stupid*ty
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Mars16(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Buni of Yobe is currently constructing Northern Nigeria's second cargo international airport in Damaturu.

Buni is working!
Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by BanevsJoker(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
tyup:

You this girl ehn
That's not a girl. No girl is jobless enough to spend every minute of everyday on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Mars16(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mr. Governor,is it Boko Haram that makes you spend three days a month in your own state? Don't worry Sir, Mr. Lai Mohammed said Boko Haram had been technically defeated.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by bendike: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
chinjo:
Life of a typical northern politician. They only go to office when allocation is paid by the Federal government. After butchering the money, they go back to the major cities. Their people are not bothered. Just ask Hisbah to go about destroying bottles of alcohol and banning people from mentioning black Friday and you will see the people shouting ranka daidai.
You are very right. A friend that served in a local government those days in the late 90ies in the North said then that the local gov office was always under lock and key. Month end when a location comes they open the office, immediatly money is shared they hammer the padlock shut till the next month.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by elujah1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Buni is working!
And is that one an achievement? The one built in jigawa is functioning? Nigerian politicians are fond of waste and we praise them, that's how they wasted billions building an airport in Bayelsa that isn't functional
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by blacknp(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Some local government in his state have been overrun by Boko Haram, killing, kidnaping, raping, maiming...etc. And he's not even ashamed to say that he spends only 3 out of 30 days in his state. Truly we deserve the kind of leaders we have in this country.
Your Governor that lives in the Governors villa 365 days, mention any of his achievements?
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by blacknp(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
elujah1:

And is that one an achievement? The one built in jigawa is functioning? Nigerian politicians are fond of waste and we praise them, that's how they wasted billions building an airport in Bayelsa that isn't functional
You are just like them, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by elujah1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
You are just like them, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
You may be a part of that tree not me
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
He crucified himself
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Your Governor that lives in the Governors villa 365 days, mention any of his achievements?

No matter how you frame this, it doesn't make any sense. If you don't experience the daily realities of those you govern, why did you bother to stand for an election?
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by ocelot2006(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
He has achieve what 5 governors from dat erosion cursed region can achieve in 8yrs ND his just starting

Achieved what? In that epicenter of fanatics and terrorism?
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by KayCee92(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2020
tyup:

You this girl ehn

Keyboardist.... U already know grin grin
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove:

ACHIEVED WHAT, EXACTLY?
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Myhusband(m): 4:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa you've started with this your projects uploading

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by ashawopikin(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Abuja governor
Re: Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ by Chachalogo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yahaya Bello is also guilty of this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Vow To Declare Niger Delta Independence On October 1 / Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.