Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? (20053 Views)

One Game Is Always Designed To Spoil Your Ticket. I QUIT!! / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea / I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Truth801:
I am interested. please put me through

Were the one who contacted me on fiverr for this?
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by jimmynauty: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit behind Gambling is a Wicked one ! So it's advisable not to start at all!

For you who has become a casualty!
1. Seek God's Face in Repentance. Confess your Sins and Surrender to JESUS.

2. Look for Bible believing Church where the raw undiluted Word of God is preached and Prayers made Constantly.
I attend the Lord Chosen. I recommend that for you.

3. Delete the app From your Phone! Delete whatever has to do with Gambling on your Phone. If the app refuses to delete! throw the phone away! Delete friends who are Gamblers!

4. If you can change your Environment, change !

5. Get the Word of God. Let it become your Best friend and Hobby.

performace oriented religious advice this will fail.

op doing the above will depress you further.

only the too good to be true will control greed
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Truth801(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Were the one who contacted me on fiverr for this?
No. I wasn't
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Truth801:
No. I wasn't

I would have been furious . NL matters here as Fiverr is only for buyers who want services or projects done .

Some people are really kid. They can't send email or quote me, they go all the way to my business acct to discuss personal issues from NL.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Slurity(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2020
KhalifaJnr:
Good day Nlers,

I don't know how to start my story sad it's so bad that I am ashamed of putting it down in writing embarassed
I had a business worth 1m, was doing great until my closed friend introduced me to betting - that was the downfall of my career...betting made me a begger. I staked 200k on "sure" 5 odds but it went to shred, tried recovering; staked 500k - same story sad

I was depressed, could not eat, started going to different websites and forecasting games, but same problem - lose embarassed
I sold my car, used the money to gamble, won 400k, d nxt day I loss 600k.

Yesterday I staked 200k on 3 matches ; Juventus, Dortmund and Real madrid...everything red. I'm tired. I wanna quit.

Bash and insult me, no p. I need advice(s) please.
I suffered same problem but not worst to this your level. Deliverance is the ONLY sure solution and the spirit behind gambling is wicked and trickery. Seek God face and exposed the spirit to your immediate love one that you are ashamed to tell this will break the chain of bondage you are and lastly, hate anything call sport, don't even follow livescore or watch football again. May God totally deliver US
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by gboyetonlo: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2020
My brother, I have been gambling for two years and I just stopped a week ago.
Lemme tell you this,
There is no shortcut in life
To get to the top, you must pay a price.
Hardwork , dedication and discipline will take you there.
You lost all your money just like i have been losing based on greed and get rich overnight syndrome.
Both of us were caught in a web of lemme just make back my capital and stop.
My brother just forfeit that money and start a new life. It took me until 2 weeks ago to realise this lesson am telling you. I have been fooling myself for too good years. Imagine I stopped sooner. StOP NOW BRO

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by tonididdy(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2020
samx4real:

Are u still gambling or you finally quitted?
I must be honest with you, I am not 100% off but I can boldly say "I am in control".

... Presently I haven't placed any sort of bets in about 8months now... Now I just bet out of boredom
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Philip4564(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Praktikals:

Brother, sorry about your loss.
Gambling is not bad altogether. But for now, you have to suspend it. Stop trying to chase your loss. Pray to God to give you a strategy. study the strategy for sometimes, then if its worth it, you stake. This is what I do.
In the last 2 years, gambling is what God has been using to sustain me, my wives ( grin) and children.
baba abeg make I know the strategy now abeg I wan chop too grin grin
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by FancyDaddy: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Do Not Gamble again.

2 Reasons why you must not Gamble your money on Post-Covid-19 sport matches.

We should appreciate the OP for making this FP.
There is big issue about Football Betting currently even though journalist may have not been notified because punters have kept it within.
Post-Covid-19 match lapses included match fixing! If on a good day things that happen now on match day happened in 2018 when there was no Covid-19 Fan's will throw pure water on the field, e.t.c

Irregular behaviors of betting nowadays is escalated because matches are played behind closed doors due to Covid-19, sport enthusiasts are not allowed enmass to enter stadiums to watch matches and support their home teams.
Take for example NIGERIA VS SEIRRA LEONE first leg that took place on Benin. To greater part of the match, NIGERIA was leading with 4 goals suddenly the game ended 4 - 4 draw. What a disaster.
Do you know how many patrotic Nigerian who might have lost to that game results.

Most post Covid-19 matches are purely match fixing. The stronger team methaphorically with nonchalancy believes that no body will do anything behind closed doors if the decide to get bribe from Booker's to play horrible match and lose or draw a must win match.

Behind closed doors, anything can happen.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Bianda24: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Why will you want to quit gambling. You have already started it , why stop now. Continue please
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Emmyloyalty: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove:
I can get you a sniper for free, dats d best I can do for u
Foolish and insensitive comment.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by sukhothai: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2020
MisteerConcord:

Oh, sorry for your loss, well Spot trading is the best thing that have ever happened to me. It is the same thing that's sustaining me, I do loose sometimes but my winnings always supercede my losses.

Once you don't see it as a get rich quick syndrome and avoid been greedy too, you will get back on track.

I even help people to trade and give them 15% monthly of whatever they invest for 6 months and I have been doing that for the past three months
you want to use a thread seeking for help on how to quit gambling to scam..

Nobody asked you all those stuffs you mentioned
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Slayar: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
donem:

o1.5 Porto last night casted my 3 games 25k stake, truth betting nah scam Las Las

You nor talk the one you chop o.Over 1.5 no also entrr for chelsea game i carry yesterday,but i no complain cos i don chop before.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Truth801(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

I would have been furious . NL matters here as Fiverr is only for buyers who want services or projects done .

Some people are really kid. They can't send email or quote me, they go all the way to my business acct to discuss personal issues from NL.

kindly assist me
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Barka00:

What of those who have made a lot of fortune through gambling?

You have never been there.

Gambling is bad business.

I was there for more than 10years. Transitioning from card and dice gambling to sports betting.

It was wasted years. But I have picked up myself.

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by abutreka225(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2020
its easy & simple...just know when to stop playing & stake with money that won't shake when u lose it
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by MisteerConcord(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Lolz, scam you said, that's the last thing i will ever do to my fellow man. Did i even invite anyone to the group here? No never? My subscirbers do the invitation themselves.

Let me also tell you this, that he lost to betting doesn't mean everyone is a loser.

sukhothai:
you want to use a thread seeking for help on how to quit gambling to scam..

Nobody asked you all those stuffs you mentioned
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Truth801:
kindly assist me

Pls, chat me up on telegram @Matic_1
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
KellyBerry:
Baba, you dey learn work finally. My neighbor used his friends 5m naira that the friend gave him to keep, he lost went to borrow 1m from another friend so he can recover the money, he lost again. He then sold his portion of their family land just to bet and recover the lost funds, he lost again now he is no where to be found. He is on run and his family are in serious delimma

Very bad
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by samx4real(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
tonididdy:

I must be honest with you, I am not 100% off but I can boldly say "I am in control".

... Presently I haven't placed any sort of bets in about 8months now... Now I just bet out of boredom

The time to quit completely is now....
From tomorrow, my shishi is not going into any sure odd...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by FacelessStuart: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Greetings, friend! It all depends on the reason you want to quit gambling. If this is related to the sites themselves, which are often fraudulent, then you should just pay attention to some other site, like fairspin. Look for only a reliable platform. If the reason is that it takes up too much money or time, then you really should think about stopping. Anyway, I wish you good luck!
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by mikron(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
You abused gambling. Imagine staying 500k. Na you dey play the match? Greedy folks. Your mate dey chase am with 100 naira, me sef dey bet 30 naira for sporty, you wan buy Venza overnight. The thing cast you come here dey talk rubbish. Greedy man. Na your type dey drink one crate of beer and if you see me drink one bottle and go home you will call me fool. Gamble responsibly if you must but you like over size. Na your type too dey carry two women every night.
well said grin grin
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by mikron(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jessylove96:
There is a secret betting group I belong to. Top secret bets not fixed match o. normal prediction with good plan. They make good profit. I can link you to the group so u can see things with ur eyes. you can watch for 2 weeks and see it all with ur eyes before u start to bet. You can recover all ur lose in few weeks. If u are interested pm me I will introduce u to the group admin and plead to allow u in for 2 weeks. Its a group where big boys make money from betting.
baba pls link me with the group
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by ossaiii: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2020
mikron:
Pls link me bro, thanks
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Jessylove96: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
mikron:
c
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by MeezPat(f): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Dude,you leave me with no option than this as all means to reach out to you have proved abortive...
No one takes my money and goes scot-free...pay back the agreed remainder.....
To whom it may concern.....Dude is a scanner posing as a Bitcoin investor.. pls do not invest with such fraudulent people or do business with him
INSTANTCASH345:

Oh, its really a pandemic and should be dealth with serioulsy.

When a man is looking for various income means to make money falls into this, its only God that delivers him, this is definitely not an option.

I didn't go far as you did. Tho, this year alone , i lost over 600k and last year, i can't calculate it.

I dreamt and saw what has been hindering me from progressing in life. I really thank God that i am overcoming my problems of which betting is one of them.

Now, straight to an option i will suggest to you but i am not forcing u cos its not compulsory.

Ignorance they say is really a disease. All the monies you spent yesterday would have been better invested via a method you will stay at home and invest same day and make income same day. 240k or $500 is enough to start this.

I started and i have forgotten about betting cos, though, little profits but stable, with time, you will recover all your loss and be stable again.

Quote me to get more info on how it works or send me a pm.

I am a verified freelancer now and also i do this business as option 2 to get more income.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by abbeyty90: 9:37am On May 08, 2021
Nobody is talking about lottery?That is my calling I play with number and it has been paying off just waiting to hit jackpot very soon
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by VicM6: 10:56pm On May 08, 2021
Good day Nlers,

I don't know how to start my story sad it's so bad that I am ashamed of putting it down in writing embarassed
I had a business worth 1m, was doing great until my closed friend introduced me to betting - that was the downfall of my career...betting made me a begger. I staked 200k on "sure" 5 odds but it went to shred, tried recovering; staked 500k - same story sad

I was depressed, could not eat, started going to different websites and forecasting games, but same problem - lose embarassed
I sold my car, used the money to gamble, won 400k, d nxt day I loss 600k.

Yesterday I staked 200k on 3 matches ; Juventus, Dortmund and Real madrid...everything red. I'm tired. I wanna quit.

Bash and insult me, no p. I need advice(s) please.
i don't belive this ur write up to be true.... but if the case may be, then chat me up on 070 1889 2717.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Signs New Contract Worth €700k Per Year At Lazio: Is This Slavery? / Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward / Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.