Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) (40733 Views)

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
mightyhazel:
phyno or cubana

Cubana
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Worksunlimited: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ever since this guy left obi cubana.. His self praise and loathing has reduced...
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Franktom247:
Na unto bar ownership matter make cubana get money like this abi dem dey drill oil for that bar
That guy makes millions every weekend.

When u see this guys, their business network is unlimited it is far from just bar and clubbing...They invest in real estate, oil and gas and any fast moving business...
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:

Buy a bottle of wine for 100k , place the same wine 300k , sell 20 bottles every Friday , Saturday , Sunday

Buy another brand of wine for 50k , sell at 200k , sell another 20 bottles

Buy carton of beer for 1800 , sell one bottle 1k (12k for one carton) sell 100 cartons every weekend

That's minus nkwobi, pepper soup , BBQ catfish

Money dey bar business ! Especially when u package am well , go Festac and see bars , one bottle 500 , drink them buy 1800 for 12 bottles
You sabi am...

I ones got henkell rose 15k for inside club, something that is 1800-2500 for supermarkets.

Hospitality business is oil company on its own....
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
updatechange:
The food blike weytin Dem serve gateman... Jollof rice and small turkey with cold slur on the side?

2cribz:
Cold slaw abi coleslaw

Make una two kukuma kee me! grin

It's both your comments for me this Sunday. grin
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Munzy14:

That guy makes millions every weekend.

When u see this guys, their business network is unlimited it is far from just bar and clubbing...They invest in real estate, oil and gas and any fast moving business...

If I add hard drugs to the list now, them go say I don start, so make I leave am lipsrsealed
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godchosen001:
Na wa oh, everybody don forget huspuppi

Dizzyrascal:
wetin you want make we do nah. Plenty things been happen this year cool

Abeg, make una no kee me with laff grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

If I add hard drugs to the list now, them go say I don start, so make I leave am lipsrsealed
grin

Nwata kpata nku karia ibe ya, umu mmadu ga asi na okpatara ya na-ajo ohia....

People make millions legitmately here o, even in this recession.

There is this whiskey glemorangie sold 47-50k, but he sell 150-200k in his bar, and u can see one person ordering 15-20bottles..cheesy Owerri people can chop life like mad.
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Phyno fresh die
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Chief priest ..hope he still de attach himself to his boss and bear cubana in his name

Am sure it's still a franchise of the cubana group
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Munzy14:

grin

Nwata kpata nku karia ibe ya, umu mmadu ga asi na okpatara ya na-ajo ohia....

People make millions legitmately here o, even in this recession.

There is this whiskey glemorangie sold 47-50k, but he sell 150-200k in his bar, and u can see one person ordering 15-20bottles..cheesy Owerri people can chop life like mad.

There's no doubt that they can make so much money legitimately, but with clubs, there's always that tendency...
Underground tinz...

In short, ka anyi hapudila okwu ahu

Happy new week.
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by GermanPoison(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Igbo Amaka. Yoruba Afonja cool
must you put yoruba for this matter complex go kill u
Re: Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

There's no doubt that they can make so much money legitimately, but with clubs, there's always that tendency...
Underground tinz...

In short, ka anyi hapudila okwu ahu

Happy new week.
Lol ooo...

Happy new week..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.