Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Im Sadder Than You'll Ever Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Sadder Than You'll Ever Know (167 Views)

Does A Narcissist Ever Know That They Are One? / The Most Romantic Thing You Will Ever Know / Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Sadder Than You'll Ever Know by Providence2020(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
I'll be 25 next year, my own silver jubilee angry and I don't have much to show for it. Yes I know people die horribly everyday and that somewhere in this country has actual Terrorists to worry about. I know some people have more sadder stories to tell, I'm also not going to deny that my life has been relatively stable but I believe I'm ready for the next step.

I'm currently looking towards connecting with a new circle of progressive friends both male and female, I'm easy-going introspective and very calm. relationships are not a priority for me now although I'm open to the possibilities of any.

Please if you're young hot rich progressive or good looking just add me up on Facebook @NellyEndless

STATE: Enugu(metro)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Teacher In Lagos / Would You Marry Someone From A Different Faith, Even If Your Entire Family Is Ag / 3 Steps To Handle Multiple Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.