Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge (5438 Views)

Kaduna State Held LG Polls In 2018 And In 2021 Using Electronic Voting Machines / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is another thread for TDS surfferers as a whistle blower and employee of the company in charge of supplying the voting machines (Dominion Voting System) came out to state via sworn affidavit how the machines used in the elections were prerigged to allot votes to Biden from Trump.

In another related thread, I detailed how DVS employees are going into hiding, their offices cleared out and shut down. A VP of Dominion (Eric Commer) is currently in hidding .

Same Eric Coomer who is linked to ANTIFA and made an AMA thread in their private chat room in which he explicitly stated that Trump won't win and that he has already made sure of that.

Well now things are heating up as more evidence mounts to back the obvious allegation that the DemonRats really rigged the elections .

Is this whistle blower Eric Coomer?

If I were him, this will be the only smart and wise thing to do knowing how the DemonRats are quick to commit arkancide when tying loose ends.

If he isn't , then he should be worried of his door being knocked down any moment by either US Marshals from where he will face lenghty prison time or if the DemonRats get to him first he can be assured that a coroner will sign his death warrant certificate from two shotgun hits to the back of his head as suicide complete with a note saying "Biden won fair and square".

Bjtinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by DaHrNn0001: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
It's amazes me how these people have nothing again but baseless analogy that holds no ground... How come that Donald Trump won the states he did with same machine if it's been programmed for Biden? How come Trump lost States they won in the Senate using same machine? I'm so so disappointed that alot of our religious leaders in this country has been the voice of God declaring him the will of God yet are quiet on the happenings in this country? Please let the LOSERS accept defeat and stop all this charade

The clown OP resulted to insults just to justify his baseless claims... Common sense is not common like they say even uncommon sense the guy lacks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by modsfucker: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Your writeup is devoid of objectivity, given your description of Democrat as Demonrat... It shows you're partisan and that you've taken side with the Republicans.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
modsfucker:
Your writeup is devoid of objectivity, given your description of Democrat as Demonrat... It shows you're partisan and that you've taken side with the Republicans.

The universe is partisan and you must choose sides - good or evil.

That's how things work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
REAKING EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Whistleblower Reveals Dominion Voting Machines Come Pre-Loaded With TENS OF THOUSANDS of Biden Votes (VIDEO EVIDENCE!)

Late last night on Newsmax, a lawmaker went on Michelle Malkin's show and unveiled a treasure trove of evidence proving undoubtedly that the DNC colluded with Smartmatic and Dominion voting systems in a nationwide effort to rig the election for Joe Biden. Democrat officials in big cities of swing states installed software to pre-allocate tens of thousands of votes to Joe Biden, distributing them at intervals throughout the night. Everything Giuliani and Powell have been saying has been true, and now is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. We have the documents. Watch the stunning revelation:

WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrtM-nICAI

NL should do something about their spam bots.

It's banning like crazy .

Can't post link because I will get banned by the stupid robot

Also , this topic and video is banned on Jewitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by Koulture(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news.

Biden till 2024.
Kamala harris till 2028.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by DaHrNn0001: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
modsfucker:

Obviously... Baseless points
Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Koulture:
Fake news.

Biden till 2024.
Kamala harris till 2028.

C
O
P
E
Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

Obviously... Baseless points

Calm dah fck down

I like dropping points slowly - one by one so you retardos can swallow it without risk of brain over heating .

If you don't see me posting know that the thread has been moved to foriegn and I can't post there since I am under a ban by NL's spambot.

Zombie

3 Likes

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
It's amazes me how these people have nothing again but baseless analogy that holds no ground... How come that Donald Trump won the states he did with same machine if it's been programmed for Biden? How come Trump lost States they won in the Senate using same machine? I'm so so disappointed that alot of our religious leaders in this country has been the voice of God declaring him the will of God yet are quiet on the happenings in this country? Please let the LOSERS accept defeat and stop all this charade

This is a perfect example of an extremely low-IQ demonrat supoorter.

Repeats the same thing over and over but inside knows the end is near.

The evidence is now becoming overwhelming.

Soon we'll begin seeing states flipped to President Trump.

Biden gets confined to a mental facility for the criminally insane

Obama deported to Somalia

And the clintons swinging from a rope .

The fact that you wrote at so much lenght and vent tells me you are really finding it harder and harder to C O P E.

Kys already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Spambot has been programmed to ban liars and fake news which explains why your 'evidence' is invisible like the kraken.

TDS is vacination against the following, in case you aren't aware.

2 Likes

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You aren't saying anything beyond what your propaganda comnisars at the communist party have drilled into your vapidly empty hollow brain.

Seethe more .

Hello pot.

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by DaHrNn0001: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

This is a perfect example of an extremely low-IQ demonrat supoorter.

The fact that you wrote at so much lenght and vent tells me you are really finding it harder and harder to C O P E.

Kys already

It's obvious that you are just like how you think & who you support... I'm NIGERIAN & am more bothered about what happens here but your gullible mindset would always cloud your mindset... People are dying daily in Nigeria && you think am more bothered about Democrats? Think straight bruh.... Loser a bow & save yourself the stress...

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

[s]This is a perfect example of an extremely low-IQ demonrat supoorter.

Kys already[/s]

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by DaHrNn0001: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Calm dah fck down

I like dropping points slowly - one by one so you retardos can swallow it without risk of brain over heating .

If you don't see me posting know that the thread has been moved to foriegn and I can't post there since I am under a ban by NL's spambot.

Zombie

We are too sensible minded & won't wanna find ourselves in your circle... I'm sure you are aware 43 souls farming so you can feed were killed yesterday but your foolishness has clouded your brain that you begin to loose touch of what is right & wrong... See you loser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

We are too sensible minded & won't wanna find ourselves in your circle... I'm sure you are aware 43 souls farming so you can feed were killed yesterday but your foolishness has clouded your brain that you begin to loose touch of what is right & wrong... See you loser

The question to ask is why are you sounding so triggered ?

If it's fake news as you allege, then why vent?

This news is bringing out your frustration of losing out again

Sit back, relax, enjoy your Muslim ban for four more years and Seethe more.

2 Likes

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Koulture:
Fake news.

Biden till 2024.
Kamala harris till 2028.
You feel Biden will go for just one term?
Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

The question to ask is why are you sounding so triggered ?

If it's fake news as you allege, then why vent?

This news is bringing out your frustration of losing out again.
It is the ignorance of the op that is bringing out frustration. The thought that people who reason like the op has done here should frustrate anyone with a brain especially when considering op might vote in Nigerian elections.

I'd agree with your suggestion below where you are concerned after changing your "amptitude" to aptitude.

ImadeUReadThis:

Even when blacks were allowed to vote, they had to take an amptitude test and after that if successful, their votes were counted as 1/3rd that of a white voter.

2 Likes

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:

It is the ignorance of the op that is bringing out frustration. The thought that people who reason like the op has done here should frustrate anyone with a brain especially when considering op might vote in Nigerian elections.

I'd agree with your suggestion below where you are concerned after changing your "amptitude" to aptitude.

You ain't saying anything .

Forget being a grammar Nazi an tell us why you are so triggered over Dominion Voting Systems being outed for commiting the most glaring outright voter fraud ?

This is America and not your shithole were stuff like this gets swept under the rug

Meanwhile have a Trump president meme to seethe to death on .

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You ain't saying anything .

Forget being a grammar Nazi an tell us why you are so triggered over Dominion Voting Systems being outed for commiting the most glaring outright voter fraud ?

This is America and not your shithole were stuff like this gets swept under the rug

Meanwhile have a Trump president meme to seethe to death on .

Yeye

January 20th is around the corner, you go see moving trucks before that date packing Trump's load and his bulshit out of the WH.

.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Show me your Dominion outing. In fact, don't just show me, show a judge in a court.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54959962

2 Likes

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=96564456][/quote]

A PA Judge recrmtlu ruled in favour of Trump team that there was indeed voter fraud in the mail in ballots that were used to suddenly flip the state from Trump to Biden.

The antispam bot banned me for posting the link since Seun uses the same AI designed by Jewgle to censor the web.

I won't be posting it here to get banned again but you can use either Yandex or Duckduckgo to.search for it

The MSMs have been reporting only the obviously biased judgements against Trump and at the same time refusing to report on those in his favour or any major report linking Dominion with fraud

It is up to you to believe their lies or you can open your mind to what is really going on so that it won't shock you to death when Trump takes to the podium and is sworn in.

It is your call.

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

The antispam bot banned me for posting the link since Seun uses the same AI designed by Jewgle to censor the web.
You are asking me to open my mind to the garbage you open your mind to that makes you talk nonsense but which you fail to provide?

Sorry dude. Those who know buda will tell you buda does not do believe. Show the evidence or shut up!
Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:

You are asking me to open my mind to the garbage you open your mind to that makes you talk nonsense but which you fail to provide?

Sorry dude. Those who know buda will tell you buda does not do believe. Show the evidence or shut up!

No amount of lip smacking in your face evidence will convince you .

Same characters like yourself where allover me in the CNN thread calling me a liar despite posting video evidence of a CNN anchor man stating clearly how Trump will still win.

But in your typical rabid state of denial , you all rushed in there to insult and label me a liar and where calling for the thread to be deleted.

Isn't that the same tactics used by MSMs and tech giants who now artogate what info and narrative is posted ?

FYI, Dominion has an ongoing 4 yr long civil suit in the same US over voter fraud.

You didn't know this did you?

Their executives are linked to far left violent organizations like ANTIFA and have on their board of directors individuals tied to both Clinton foundation and George Soros.

You should ask yourself why they don't want you to know the truth but are forcing their own lies down your throat.

This is what an informed and objective human being will ponder on rather than regurgitating the same tired boring dull talking points shilled on your brain.

You think you are smart but you are dense and what you take as informed objective argument are all nothing but subjective biased and irrational cope mechanism .

Seethe more

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

No amount of lip smacking in your face evidence will convince you .
You can at least try, though in reality we both know you describe yourself.

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:

You can at least try, though in reality we both know you describe yourself.

And for your mind this is the only law suit the Trump team is engaged in in PA?

Just proves all I stated about how the media is trying to memoryhole and censor out right any positive news regarding the Trump cases in court .

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-election-overturn/2020/11/28/34f45226-2f47-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html

What do you expect the Washington compost to print about Trump?

They've already shown their bias since 2016.

Do you expect these Jew rag of a sorry excuse of a paper to print OP-EDs in favor of Trump ?

Menh. , You are supposed to be smarter than this .

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by ImadeUReadThis: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
budaatum:
Show your evidence contradicting what I've posted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12763208_img20201129180143_jpegd6cdb28f985bd32b62a4aed759d0c83f

Well here is where we are now.

Trump is not interested in any bias state jurist ruling. His eyes are set on the SCOTUS which will guarrantee him a majority ruling of at least 6-3.

So that's why he is exhausting all legal channels on his road to SCOTUS .

But this is an extreme case situation which both Trump and SCOTUS may not want to get involved in.

Rather Trump is doubling down on the electoral college and all he just needs to do is convince the state legislature to appoint electors that will vote for him rather than Biden because the state's election was fraudulent. That's it, and convince enough of the public too. He has to win a media battle not a courtroom battle.

And that's why your lame as jewed fake news is screaming tantrums.

Trump is going to be sworn in just as the CNN anchor rightly admitted and he will get either the electoral college or Congress to do it
Re: More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge by budaatum: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Trump is not interested in any bias state jurist ruling. His eyes are set on the SCOTUS which will guarrantee him a majority ruling of at least 6-3.
So, in your own opinion, 6 Scotus will abandon all their training, all their ethics and their reputation and vote against the law?

You must have missed Amy Coney Barrett's swear in speech or lack the intelligence to understand what she said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12637531_20201106165428770_jpeg_jpeg410e12b3b251cc6063b2f1a50188e7ef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club / Police Arrest 50 Suspects In Connection With UN House Bombing / 7 Reasons Why The PDP Will Win The 2015 Presidential Elections With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.