Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Relying On Nengi Becoz I Knew Her Be4 Coming Into Biggi House Was A Mistake- Eri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relying On Nengi Becoz I Knew Her Be4 Coming Into Biggi House Was A Mistake- Eri (705 Views)

"Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her / 'For Years, Nobody Knew Her' - Father Oluoma Preaches Hope With Teni Makanaki / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relying On Nengi Becoz I Knew Her Be4 Coming Into Biggi House Was A Mistake- Eri by nairafamedotcom: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate and 2nd runner-up, Erica Nlewedim, has said relying on people she knew outside the house becoming meeting them in the BBNaija house was a mistake.

Recall Erica Nlewedim and Nengi go way back when they both went on pageantry competitions but failed to gel in the lockdown house because Rebecca Nengi Hampson, popularly known as Nengi, became more reserved and vibed with others instead of her.

Apparently, Erica Nlewedim thought she would be best friend with Nengi in the house as she confronted her once on why they were drifting apart but that did not yield any result since Nengi kept her space because she was probably not feeling the friendship Erica wanted and that hurt her.

Erica Nlewedim revealed this while speaking with the housemates of the reality show in Sierra Leone, where she was asked to tell the biggest mistake she made in the Big Brother Naija lockdown house.

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/relying-on-nengi-because-i-knew-her.html

Re: Relying On Nengi Becoz I Knew Her Be4 Coming Into Biggi House Was A Mistake- Eri by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Blame everyone except for ursef
Re: Relying On Nengi Becoz I Knew Her Be4 Coming Into Biggi House Was A Mistake- Eri by NobleAngell(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
She probably realised you and her are worlds apart. You can have sxe on national TV while she can't.
And again, she saw your disqualification coming.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Giving Wizkid My Butts / Davido Personal Bodyguard Dies / "God Punish Una Left Nipple" Tunde Ednut Message To Fake Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.