Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo (28495 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria is no longer safe,

One have to be very careful where they travel to.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by todaynewsreview: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
We thank God for your life.

Don't be stranded. Get your BEDC, GOTV, DSTV, Startimes with us. See my signature below. Thanks
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by pickatyou2: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truly you are lucky.
This country security knows no mercy.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by paulopavel(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are biting more than they can chew

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by MrStylish(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aabboobbi
What's really happening in Oyigbo
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by MrStylish(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aabboobbi
For ur body building n Brand ambassadorship
Hit me
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by michoim(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
She herself testified that she defied their orders and went ahead to take pictures of the police station. So she only received what she deserved...what is the problem with most journalist nowadays including CNN?
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by baggioni: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
cry this is seriously serious. What is PDP saying about this??
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
On a serious note what differentiates the military from armed gangs? Just their uniforms I guess. Lawlessness

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by unscripted(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
You will not see the usual people here o!

But if na Lagos this one happen the Twitter activists led by Sowore n his useless Saharareporters will not allow us hear word. That's when they will remember that tinubu is holding their destiny and only the commander in chief can direct soldiers.

Ndi uchu!!!
you are a very big fool , sahara reporters reported this news first , you said it was a lie .. its obvious you are just paid to spew trash here ..

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by naijadrivablog: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
More bad news for Nigeria.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by hammerDK: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
WIKE KNOWS IT IS OVER FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY, SO HE IS TRYING TO MURDER AS MANY PEOPLE IN OBIIGBO AS POSSIBLE, AND REPLACE THEM WITH FULANI.

ALL FOR PROMISE OF PRESIDENCY AND HE BELIEVES IKWERE WILL NOT BE NEXT ABI?

THIS IS THE IDIOT GEJ BROUGHT TO RULE RIVERS STATE.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by faste: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:

On the order of Wike... who told you Governors gives orders to the military?

Don’t make me call you a goat
ordinary cabal member can unleash the army;NA have long compromised

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by fof1: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Seems Air Vice Marshall Nyesom Wike Is not yet done with Oyigbo people.

By now Soldiers supposed to have vacated the community. What are they still doing there?

Wike can't come on media to say one thing and behind encouraging ethnic cleansing to be going on.

Why is Governor Nyesom Wike hell bent of wiping the people of Oyigbo out from the surface of this earth. Is he looking for new land to conquer for his Ikwerre people?

Recently the media authoritatively states as reported by premium and guard that over 30 Igbos were gruesomely Murdered In cold blood under Wike's directive and nearly 40 something currently missing and over 60 in hospital for various varying degrees of injuries all on the order of Wike.

Do not by any means blame President Buhari for the death of these souls because he did what he could do as president but Wike boasted on television that he will kill as many igbo as possible and nothing will happen.

It is on note that president Buhari had to actively Intervene and pull the armies Wike invited to Oyigbo to kill back to their barracks.

While I Do not Support Governor Wike's Fanaticism,You have Blatantly Lied against d Governor in this ur Post. So I will not Support Ur Clear Blackmail and Naked Fabrications to Mislead.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Tochj(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
All these are happening to our people at obigbo and igbo leaders only went and thanked Wike.
No Ohaneze
No Governor
And other Igbo Elites
I have Nothing to say to Anybody who accuses MNK of insulting Elders.
What Father will watch his children killed and do Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Jaelxchloe(f): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
This country continues to amaze me everyday.... So much lawlessness.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Dpharisee: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Imagine that it took US embassy intervention to secure her release with murder threats by soldiers, meanwhile many wicked people here are claiming that people were not killed in Obigbo by the Army.
What is the fate of ordinary residents of Obigbo without any US embassy support?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by babzo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
You will not see the usual people here o!

But if na Lagos this one happen the Twitter activists led by Sowore n his useless Saharareporters will not allow us hear word. That's when they will remember that tinubu is holding their destiny and only the commander in chief can direct soldiers.

Ndi uchu!!!

What?
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by faste: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
Until the much villified "bloody civilians" start to fight back against the army, human lives will never mean anything to these vermins in uniform! This tendency to shoot at the slightest provocation with the belief that ,"nothing will happen", stems from the fact that since independence, the army has been shooting at armless civilians without any repercussions! Just the other day, the Nigerian army was quoted as saying that if the Lekki protests happen again, they will do the same thing.. Maybe it's about time folks start to get ready to meet fire with fire while legitimately exercising their civil rights to protest... If the army is made aware that they will be confronted if they open fire on civilians, they will definitely think twice before taking such actions in the future..
las las this thing will end in civilian vs army arm struggle and the army can never win ,they are clearly outnumbered and to shoot gun is not rocket science.Until then it will contine

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nigeriadondie: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:
It seems like the Nigerian Army derives Joy and pleasure in killing unarmed civilians

It’s high time I stopped sympathizing with their family after Boko boys do to them what they do to unarmed civilians

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
A long time ago after I witnessed numerous atrocities of the army in the north, I hate them with passion.
In fact I rejoice when they are slaughtered cowardly like the animals they are.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by faste: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Someone7:
On a serious note what differentiates the military from armed gangs? Just their uniforms I guess. Lawlessness
Nigeria military is officially a terorist organisation

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by annyz: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:

Yes Wiked gave the order to security agents.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
"...they would have wasted me and that nothing would happen"

Sounds like something the zoo militia will say. Nothing new here.

Please where is that f*cking Dele Mumudu?

Fake bribed journalist. cool
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Wike done buy market
Even his g@y lover tambuwal is negotiating with terrorists
While he is busy making noise down south
His sl@ve master is busy meeting terrorists in open
I pity him ,cos even if those family forgive him we won’t
He will surely pay

LOL U sef been see am?

Yet some fools still dey shout 'One Nigeria'?

Ko ni da fun nwon. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:
It seems like the Nigerian Army derives Joy and pleasure in killing unarmed civilians

It’s high time I stopped sympathizing with their family after Boko boys do to them what they do to unarmed civilians

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

So you used to sympathise with them before? Lol

The NA is by far worse than the Police unit. But what is worse? Nigeria is a zoo.

Which is why you see soldiers carrying out police duty.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by malele(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

I stop sympathizing with them long time ago

4 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

LOL U sef been see am?

Yet some fools still dey shout 'One Nigeria'?

Ko ni da fun nwon. angry
Every sane person know that northerners are preying on our brain
Wether pdp or APc they are same in the north

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
TAQIYYA DIVISIONISTS WILL SOON BE HERE TO TELL US HOW IBOS AND YORUBAS HATE THEMSELVES.

OYA OUR NORTHERN JIHADISTS WHERE UNA DEY BIGHEAD5 ARREWA HELINUES TECHMO IVOLT SIMPLYLEO

You are very smart brother.

They learnt it from their European masters: divide and rule.

Jamming our heads together. Igbo against yoruba. Ikwerre against Igbo. SS against SE.

Yet we wey dey claim say we smart still dey fall for these medieval fagggots?

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by kraftysprouts: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

That's how they have been now, have you seen them win anything against ARMED people?

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Every sane person know that northerners are preying on our brain
Wether pdp or APc they are same in the north

I dey see your posts. I dey see say you get sense.

But why some people for south still stupid dey shout 'One Nigeria'?

Is it that they don't know the wiles of these politicians and rulers? Or they don't know the Fulani and British gameplan ni?

Or they're just braindead? And will instead point Igbo man or Yoruba man as their problem?
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:

Who is the chief security officer of the state?
He can call for military intervention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.