Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo (28531 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
imhotep:

But you are one of those defending APC and sai Babarism on this platform.
Please try to receive sense.
WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT NORTHERNERS ARE USING YOU GUYS TO DIVIDE WE SOUTHERNERS. SOMETIMES,THEY WILL HIDE UNDER IBO OR YORUBA MONIKER TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN US. THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL [b2TAQIYYA[/b]. SO WHAT I’M SAYING IS THAT A UNITED SOUTH WOULD SHIVERS DOWN THEIR SPINE.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT NORTHERNERS ARE USING YOU GUYS TO DIVIDE WE SOUTHERNERS. SOMETIMES,THEY WILL HIDE UNDER IBO OR YORUBA MONIKER TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN US. THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL [b2TAQIYYA[/b]. SO WHAT I’M SAYING IS THAT A UNITED SOUTH WOULD SHIVERS DOWN THEIR SPINE.

Story.

These are rubbish believe.

Mr, nobody is dividing you.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Adau123(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Mokason288:
It seems like the Nigerian Army derives Joy and pleasure in killing unarmed civilians

It’s high time I stopped sympathizing with their family after Boko boys do to them what they do to unarmed civilians

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
As civilian derived joy in killing soldier and police men,so shall civilian would surely pay for they crime been committed. I THINK YOU SAY U BE MAN WHY RUNNING , SOLDIER WILL NOT LEAVE THAT LAND TILL THE RECOVER ALL THEY RIFLES STOLE BY Biafra IPOB,WALAHI YOU MUST PAY FOR IT.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by nku5: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2020
That beast Wike cannot escape what escapes him. Vice-President he will never get and he will get foreign sanctions slammed on him once he leaves office.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Story.

These are rubbish believe.

Mr, nobody is dividing you.
UNA ANTICS NOR GO WORK ANYMORE, WE ENLIGHTENED SOUTHERNERS MUST CREATE AWARENESS ON NAIRALAND. UNA TAQIYYA (DECEPTION) NOR GO WORK AGAIN angry
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
UNA ANTICS NOR GO WORK ANYMORE, WE ENLIGHTENED SOUTHERNERS MUST CREATE AWARENESS ON NAIRALAND. UNA TAQIYYA (DECEPTION) NOR GO WORK AGAIN angry

Deception in your room

Lol
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Deception in your room

Lol
WHY ARE YOI NORTHERNERS AFRAID OF UNITED SOUTHERNERS grin
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by dstar01(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Do we even have any functioning and law-respecting security force in Nigeria anymore?
Shame of a nation. lipsrsealed

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Mokason288(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Adau123:
As civilian derived joy in killing soldier and police men,so shall civilian would surely pay for they crime been committed. I THINK YOU SAY U BE MAN WHY RUNNING , SOLDIER WILL NOT LEAVE THAT LAND TILL THE RECOVER ALL THEY RIFLES STOLE BY Biafra IPOB,WALAHI YOU MUST PAY FOR IT.

BOKOHARAM WILL KILLLLLLL YOU SOOON FOOOOOL and FUCCCCKKK your yash before you die
And I will laugh at your family grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.