Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo (28538 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

I dey see your posts. I dey see say you get sense.

But why some people for south still stupid dey shout 'One Nigeria'?

Is it that they don't know the wiles of these politicians and rulers? Or they don't know the Fulani and British gameplan ni?

Or they're just braindead? And will instead point Igbo man or Yoruba man as their problem?
pitching igbos against Yoruba is an easy way for them to conquer just the way they used wike against igbos
Wike will be easy for them to deal with and won’t have any sympathizer

We southerners are only good in quoting constitution while they are good in interpreting the said constitution to suit them

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Depressed101: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:
It seems like the Nigerian Army derives Joy and pleasure in killing unarmed civilians

It’s high time I stopped sympathizing with their family after Boko boys do to them what they do to unarmed civilians

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no you didn't. Because there are good soldiers. Remember those that protested with civilians during endsars protest.?
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
pitching igbos against Yoruba is an easy way for them to conquer just the way they used wike against igbos
Wike will be easy for them to deal with and won’t have any sympathizer

We southerners are only good in quoting constitution while they are good in interpreting the said constitution to suit them

My bro, u don get am. E be like na the same thing them been do Ken Saro Wiwa too na?

Split them up, then treat their f*ck up as a unit. No wonder they did all they could to disrupt that #EndSARS protest and immediately begin a futile silly 'Yoruba ronu' campaign.

Funny enough, I still think though that one of the major ethnicities is still enough to break off from this dead doomed country. The problem is, even within a single tribe, they are not united enough. You still find people talking crap.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by tsspsolutions: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
Until the much villified "bloody civilians" start to fight back against the army, human lives will never mean anything to these vermins in uniform! This tendency to shoot at the slightest provocation with the belief that ,"nothing will happen", stems from the fact that since independence, the army has been shooting at armless civilians without any repercussions! Just the other day, the Nigerian army was quoted as saying that if the Lekki protests happen again, they will do the same thing.. Maybe it's about time folks start to get ready to meet fire with fire while legitimately exercising their civil rights to protest... If the army is made aware that they will be confronted if they open fire on civilians, they will definitely think twice before taking such actions in the future..

Deterrence theory...

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Mokason288(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Depressed101:
no you didn't. Because there are good soldiers. Remember those that protested with civilians during endsars protest.?
Fucccckkkk You goat
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by AmazingELixir: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=Juliusmalema post=96563142]Seems Air Vice Marshall Nyesom Wike Is not yet done with Oyigbo people.

By now Soldiers supposed to have vacated the community. What are they still doing there?

Wike can't come on media to say one thing and behind encouraging ethnic cleansing to be going on.

Why is Governor Nyesom Wike hell bent of wiping the people of Oyigbo out from the surface of this earth. Is he looking for new land to conquer for his Ikwerre people?

Recently the media authoritatively states as reported by premium and guard that over 30 Igbos were gruesomely Murdered In cold blood under Wike's directive and nearly 40 something currently missing and over 60 in hospital for various varying degrees of injuries all on the order of Wike.

Do not by any means blame President Buhari for the death of these souls because he did what he could do as president but Wike boasted on television that he will kill as many igbo as possible and nothing will happen.

It is on note that president Buhari had to actively Intervene and pull the armies Wike invited to Oyigbo to kill back to their barracks.
[/quote][/s]

Ranting of a deranged ipob terrorist.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by AmazingELixir: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=Juliusmalema post=96563142]Seems Air Vice Marshall Nyesom Wike Is not yet done with Oyigbo people.

By now Soldiers supposed to have vacated the community. What are they still doing there?

Wike can't come on media to say one thing and behind encouraging ethnic cleansing to be going on.

Why is Governor Nyesom Wike hell bent of wiping the people of Oyigbo out from the surface of this earth. Is he looking for new land to conquer for his Ikwerre people?

Recently the media authoritatively states as reported by premium and guard that over 30 Igbos were gruesomely Murdered In cold blood under Wike's directive and nearly 40 something currently missing and over 60 in hospital for various varying degrees of injuries all on the order of Wike.

Do not by any means blame President Buhari for the death of these souls because he did what he could do as president but Wike boasted on television that he will kill as many igbo as possible and nothing will happen.

It is on note that president Buhari had to actively Intervene and pull the armies Wike invited to Oyigbo to kill back to their barracks.
[/quote][/s]

Ranting of a deranged ipob terrorist.....so Wike now controls the army grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are very smart brother.

They learnt it from their European masters: divide and rule.

Jamming our heads together. Igbo against yoruba. Ikwerre against Igbo. SS against SE.

Yet we wey dey claim say we smart still dey fall for these medieval fagggots?
YOU REALLY NEED TO EDUCATE LZAA IMHOTEP LOVETH360. THEY REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TAQIYYA MEANS
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU REALLY NEED TO EDUCATE LZAA IMHOTEP LOVETH360. THEY REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TAQIYYA MEANS

Honestly, my thought is that they're paid agents bro.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Confirmedzombie: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gov wike is the best thing to happen to Rivers state.
Crushing Igbos is a great win for all of us in Rivers state.
Today Igbos are a history in Rivers state. Igbos have all left Rivers state.
Wike you are a man indeed.
I call you Ebubedike
I call you ikenga
I call you warrior
Thunder scatter Igbos
Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Honestly, my thought is that they're paid agents bro.
THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THEM IS BY CREATING AN AWARENESS HERE ON NAIRALAND.

CC WISEANDTRUE

3 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ventura1:

You are a double face zombies, the name Sowore raised your BP, just like your lousy Lagos Igbo leader, Joe Igbokwe.
Sowore is Yoruba right? But Joe Igbokwe has more influence in the whole South West than him talk less of Lagos.

You people want to shift the topic under discussion. It will not work. We are talking about Oyigbo and tyrant Wike from PDP on this thread. Don't shift the focus.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by broadman20: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nna, I have investments in the East more than you.

Point of correction, I don't reside in Lagos. I live in Lagos.

You don't have any shishi, I know your type.
Audio property kaaaaaa.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THEM IS BY CREATING AN AWARENESS HERE ON NAIRALAND.

CC WISEANDTRUE

You've been doing a good job and I've been noticing you.

Are you Yoruba too? I'm actually Yoruba but I think as a people, we're not conscious enough as we ought to be.

I do not particularly like to point out things to people, especially when it appears quite obvious. But mehn, liberation is a must at this point and like you said, we have to keep striving for it, beginning with elnightenment and discussions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Karma must surely pay that occultic called governor and his blood sucking demons soldiers!! Back all there evil deed towards our Igbo brothers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by oluwazoba25: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
A guy in my community obigbo, is missing since army's ovation, his name is okinbe.
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

You've been doing a good job and I've been noticing you.

Are you Yoruba too? I'm actually Yoruba but I think as a people, we're not conscious enough as we ought to be.

I do not particularly like to point out things to people, especially when it appears quite obvious. But mehn, liberation is a must at this point and like you said, we have to keep striving for it, beginning with elnightenment and discussions.
MY MOM IS FROM IPETU IN OSUN STATE WHILE MY DAD IS IBO.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by xjiggy: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anywhere in the world, you need proper clearance and permissions before you can document happenings in a secured zone. She was told to obtain permission before taking pictures but she defiantly went and started clicking away. During the Black lives matter movement, a CNN reporter and his camera man was detained for 3hrs just because he didn't move out of a perimeter set by the police to keep people away. Nobody was there to know what truly transpired. We should stop criticizing based only on her word.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Abaman001(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Seems Air Vice Marshall Nyesom Wike Is not yet done with Oyigbo people.

Iwhuruohnas(Ikwerres) have rejected u invaders and so shall it remain till thy kingdom come....we dare u to chant Biafra anywhere around Niger Delta territories and see how terrorists are treated..... Drugs paddlers...
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
MY MOM IS FROM IPETU IN OSUN STATE WHILE MY DAD IS IBO.

Are u f*cking serious?

Wow, love that combo. I know Ipetumodu very well. I had friends who schooled there during my stint in Osun.

Pls keep preaching truth bro. Respek smiley
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Are u f*cking serious?

Wow, love that combo. I know Ipetumodu very well. I had friends who schooled there during my stint in Osun.

Pls keep preaching truth bro. Respek smiley
ODUDUWA UNI
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by laurelbae(f): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Abaman001:

Iwhuruohnas(Ikwerres) have rejected u invaders and so shall it remain till thy kingdom come....we dare u to chant Biafra anywhere around Niger Delta territories and see how terrorists are treated..... Drugs paddlers...
Your hatred for Igbos shall consume you.Hyperventilating at the mention of Igbos. Even among you so called Niger deltans that have decided to rise up against Igbos, Hausas are coming for you. Remember what happened to Ken Saro wiwa, you minorities can't even challenge them. , bunch of cowards. So called oil states & many of you are perishing in poverty. Lazy people!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
ODUDUWA UNI

Hahaa, swears. Some of them lived in town areas close to my place then. Then you may even know The Poly sef. Cos na the same guy own the 2 of them. I been get friends all around that year jare.

I also schooled around there. Just 10 minutes further straight down! 10 mins pere.

Sure u know d schl? wink
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Farki: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Useless coward army have come again, see that the country has seriously been taken for a ride.

They are so used to killing with impunity and hiding the truth.

Fűck them and fůck their supporters here as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by IJOBA2: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Hahaa, swears. Some of them lived in town areas close to my place then. Then you may even know The Poly sef. Cos na the same guy own the 2 of them. I been get friends all around that year jare.

I also schooled around there. Just 10 minutes further straight down! 10 mins pere.

Sure u know d schl? wink
LOL grin
DR RAHMON ADEDOYIN OWNS THE POLY ILE-IFE AND ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY IPETUMODU BRUH. ME NOR JUST WAN DEY CAST MY SELF FOR NAIRALAND grin
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Farki: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Depressed101:

Which yeye good soldiers?

Can one or even 10 good soldiers make up for those who are trained to hate civilians as part of their training?

Can those good soldiers prevent human rights abuses or is it just to pose for the camera?

I knew that after taking those pictures and doing audio solidarity they will still kill civilians because that is what they love.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by JoeEeL(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
LOL grin
DR RAHMON ADEDOYIN OWNS THE POLY ILE-IFE AND ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY IPETUMODU BRUH. ME NOR JUST WAN DEY CAST MY SELF FOR NAIRALAND grin

Guy same o, I swear down.

As we dey talk like this now, e fit be say we know each other for real life o.

But who wan cast himself for NL?

Bad boy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Tranquill: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Direct the goat back to the original poster.

Wike invited the army and so much more involved in the order.

He did what Peter Obi and other Igbo governors have done in the past and the havens did not fall so deal with it.

Peter Obi Impose curfew on Onitsha and Massob members killed
https://www.voanews.com/archive/curfew-imposed-troops-deployed-troubled-nigerian-city
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by danvault: 3:20am On Nov 30, 2020
We can never be one in Nigeria, so much hatred and divide due to tribalism. Imagine people from other countries visiting this forum and seeing such comments full of hate, a country where one may not comfortably marry from another tribe but they frown against racism. Hypocrites!
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU REALLY NEED TO EDUCATE LZAA IMHO.TEP LOVETH360. THEY REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TAQIYYA MEANS
But you are one of those defending APC and sai Babarism on this platform.
Please try to receive sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Abaman001(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2020
oluwazoba25:
A guy in my community obigbo, is missing since army's ovation, his name is okinbe.

U are a resident of oyibo, yes that may be true, but that u have a community (Indigene) in/of Oyibo that's a be lie...invaders everywhere, 99.9% of those chanting oyibo oyibo are all strangers (invaders) from ASA & Ngwa claiming indigenes in Rivers state...the only indigenous people of oyibo are Ndoki, Eleme and Tai people, the rest are invaders.....
Re: I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Tranquill:

He did what Peter Obi and other Igbo governors have done in the past and the havens did not fall so deal with it.

Peter Obi Impose curfew on Onitsha and Massob members killed
https://www.voanews.com/archive/curfew-imposed-troops-deployed-troubled-nigerian-city

You lie alot all in defence of Wike who boasted openly on how he will murder Igbos. Something that was widely televised.

Well the issue remains why so much hate to murder an ethnic group, how can a sitting governor bear so much in heart. Well he is the new bride of Hausa-Fulani and Omoluabis for killing Igbos.

What will killing of ndigbo do specifically for Ikwerre people? Will it increase their population or will it bring food on their table? May those who lost their lives continue resting and strength to the families for their kids under supervised ethnic cleansing.

God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.