Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

More Info On The Topic "earn $250 - $500 In One Day" Somebody Pls? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Info On The Topic "earn $250 - $500 In One Day" Somebody Pls? (954 Views)

Smartest Worker Ever! He Earns $250,000/year; Pays Chinese Firm To Do His Job / Any Info On Nov 2012 Ican Result / Can Anybody Give Us Info On Institute Of Chatered Secretaries And Administraton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Info On The Topic "earn $250 - $500 In One Day" Somebody Pls? by dearfunmi(f): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hi all,
Pls can anyone help me with more info on a topic that was posted recently captured "Earn $250 to $500 in one day or week? [i can't exactly remember]
thanx y'all.
Re: More Info On The Topic "earn $250 - $500 In One Day" Somebody Pls? by ifababa(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2007
Hi funmi, I think what you need to know about is FOREX, I sudied mine at Damadsuite institute in Delta state, after that i had some couple of students that i also tutored but right now i dont have such time to tutor people as i spend most of my time traing forex, I advise you to study at damadsuite an if not i could hook you up with another guy here in lagos that also trades an have the time to tutor people, Its only in forex that you can make that kin of money an even more daily, mabe say $800-$1200 attimes, wish you good luck,
Isreal

musicalade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Nigerian Fashion Designers/tailors For Marketing In Newyork / Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: / 6 Ways Successful People Stand Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.