Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40873 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Olunmercy56(f): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
She must be out of her senses, no matter what happened angry Some women are just useless, because of a man, you left your kid alone

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is that why the guy wants to vomit his intestines??

Has he wifed her?

The three both of them are confused. cool.

6 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by bilulu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy
I guess the guy is just angry because she went to hangout with another guy, act of jealousy. So she shouldn't have a life because she has a baby for one irresponsible dude?

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Happy2020: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
There’s hoes in Nigeria and there’s hoes in the states, I’d say more in Nigeria though just because the pussy is the poverty alleviation plan
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by apple30(f): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

there is an atom of jealousy ,5yrs old baby ..so she should not date for 5 yrs n more,because of ur kid..is high time guys knw DAT marrying a woman to train ur kids is different from having a baby mama..them no be d same face it.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by johnnychuks(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
we have so many crazy woman now! even the one you spend a huge amount of money to Mary, they are even more worst.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by bilulu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobicove:
Does he expect the lady to put her life on hold just because she has a child for him? undecided
my point bro... she can't put her life on hold while the guy is jumping from one skirt to anothet

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by macho44(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Her "ABUNNA" probably needed some serious OILING, Konji fit make people dey reason and behave anyhow grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

She has her life to live too.

She should have made childcare arrangement with the baby daddy so he can have the baby while she's away.

Whatever she does with her life and time is nobody's business.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by RulerIAm(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
planetx13:

@1st bolded....... So Because he is the father, he shouldn't also have a life

@2nd bolded..... And how do you know this....or just trying hard to sound stupid as usual

And I quoted you... waiting to see what you'll do

Remember...think before you talk and stop being quick to appear senseless...

Spits on you

Ciao
upper cut is what u gave her.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by BigBrother9ja: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

I like your incoherent comments

You deserve an award cool

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Whoknowsme:
Very irresponsible woman. Tomorrow this one go call herself mother.
5 year old child? She can't hang out again? She probably put d child to sleep and strolled to d bar to chill.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't even understand what the dude is saying. Na so so bitch, nigga and stupid I dey hear for the video

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Kingluqman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
tobechi74:
He should gently carry his baby home.

Is he angrier that she is with another man?
To carry the baby home? You think it is nigeria abi?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by TheMostComplex1: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Thank you. They'll be enjoying while leaving the woman with the child

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Slay mamas and slay queens as well as feminism geng will support her on this, I trust them
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by poiZon: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
planetx13:

@1st bolded....... So Because he is the father, he shouldn't also have a life

@2nd bolded..... And how do you know this....or just trying hard to sound stupid as usual

And I quoted you... waiting to see what you'll do

Remember...think before you talk and stop being quick to appear senseless...

Spits on you

Ciao
Una too dey quick spit on this forum, this thread Now is smelling of spit.
Don't even know whose spit smell pass...
Aunty how much is ur nose mask?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:
She must be out of her senses, no matter what happened angry Some women are just useless, because of a man, you left your kid alone

Who is the scumbag between the two of them?

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by talktrue1234: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
They are both high on whatever it is they are smoking
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Mcslize: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

That's how they behave in America. Ladies live recklessly over there jumping from one club to another and sleeping randomly with multiple men without even thinking of using condoms. Some don't even know their babies daddy. This one on the video is even lucky. At least she knows who the father of the child is but she still can't stop hunting for men up and down.

Search for "Bounty hunter D" on YouTube and see how fully grown women with brain sleep recklessly with men for one night stand and get pregnant without knowing who the father of the child is.

They will give a long list of guys they think may probably be the baby daddy to a private investigator to go hunt for the men and force them to take DNA test just to know who the father of their child is.

Very any how human beings. How can someone be sleeping around without even thinking of using condom only for them to bear a child out of their reckless lifestyles in addition to not even knowing who could be the father of their child.

Quite terrible you will agree with me.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by drsibz66(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Don't ever quote me in your life again. State your point and go.
Typical NL AlfaMail. Because she's a mother she shouldn't have a life.

Better have it in mind that your mother will be the one to train that your child with your babymama. Nobody is your slave.

I'm sure he isn't paying child support if not she will gladly take care of the child. You can't escape it bro. Pay up or carry your child.. cheesy

#spits

Sorry but you are a product of a broken home
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bluntemperor: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:

Really?
So the man is expecting her loyalty at least 60%,abi,while the same man complaining is enjoying another Madam fully at home.
Mumu will not kill you,kuku join the fray then.i only pity the innocent baby left at home.Remember every Baby Mama is a potential full housewife to another man!

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by simplesearch: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Baby mama or baby daddy whatever nonsense name they call this shameless arrangement beats my imagination. How can you even think of raising a child out of wedlock and create an Avenue for stigmatization of your innocent offspring just because you both think you know more than God. If you don't want marriage then zip up or close your legs, enjoy your life and money and die alone, dont extend your personal problem to those innocent children.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
drsibz66:

Sorry but you are a product of a broken home

Bastard son of a thousand fathers grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
ezechi24:

make una leave this one ooo...she has been used and dumped countless times...her pain is not having a man to call her own ..not even a dwarf....hahahahah

Pathetic loser #smh
I can buy you ten times over and
My fiance can buy you hundred times over

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Ligxy(f): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala for who no sabi amrica accent ooo.
The guy said she left his 5 year old boy with a nanny. Not alone, but with a nanny.
Dude is just jealous that she's moving on with a better looking guy.
He is just a bitter stalker.
The baby is in safe hands, why all the noise?

12 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kobicove:
Does he expect the lady to put her life on hold just because she has a child for him? undecided
The report says that he's angry because the baby mama left the child probably abandoned the child with out a care, it didn't suggest there was a restriction of some sort to her life of not to do whatsoever she want.
Moreover he's probably, maybe paying for child support or for the care of the baby.
I don't think anyone with the right sense will go this extreme especially in public except the person is mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by justiceankomah(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
That's why they say success is when preparation meet opportunity. https://successismoney.com/success-is-when-preparation-meets-opportunity/ I don't know what's wrong with some husbands ah.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
which sort of mother will just dump her kid at home and go have fun with a man
so she cant afford a babysitter or call in a friend to keep watch over her child while she hangs out with the boyfriend
funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.