Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed (6305 Views)

A Picture Of A Dog’s Mouth Between A Lady’s Leg, Has Got People Talking / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Englov(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
In a viral picture recently, Ozon one of the popular BBNaija Lockdown Season 5 Housemate was spotted having a female legs on his thighs in a Hotel while they have their chart.

This picture has generated a lot of talks online as some people was of the opinion that Ozo has started seeing another lady.

However, after a proper forensic analysis it has been revealed that the lady in the picture was Nengi the 3rd place running up in the recently completed BBNaija program.

This simply means that Ozo have not given up on Nenji even after all she did to him in the BBNaija Lockdown season 5.

What advise do you have for this young man?

Source: https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=6142837995267361215&source=phx

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
forensic analysis kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy
bloggers will not kee person grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Friedturkey: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mtschew
Knowing Ozo, he most definitely massaged that leg throughout their stay in the hotel while shouting "I feel loooike" upandan.. pant he no see

19 Likes

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by paulolee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
bloggers eeh....forensic analysis using jus pics of her slips??
assumin cardi b or beyonce rocks dt same kinda slips, would dey say ozo is chilling with cardi? Mk una de fear GOD na..

1 Like

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by kilmot: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
smiley
Drinking lots of water will help you "Mind your business", because you'll spend a lot of time going to urinate instead of posting rubbish.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by LaPresidente(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tony umez

2 Likes

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by DaddyRochie1642: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Prince is more Handsome than Ozo grin grin
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Nazgul: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2020
How is this my business.

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by akinwunmi21393: 5:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Prince is more Handsome than Ozo
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Klemezyib: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin chai inside life
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Khd95(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2020
I can bet my president's wrinkled balls that SIMPson ozo no see the babe payint, or even press bobbii grin

Kai suffer head sad

1 Like

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Dove2288(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a new series on relationship I am starting with the hope that it will help men out there.

What you do on your date especially the first date goes a long way in telling who you are and who you are not. This isn't cast in stone though but we all want to put in our very best as men.

I have put this video together for men because I know what it means to get rejected by someone you love.

The pain is uncategorized and you really want to avoid it if you can(underline the word 'IF').

This is for the guys and men.
Watch, share, and don't forget to subscribe

This is a new series on relationship I am starting with the hope that it will help men out there.

What you do on your date especially the first date goes a long way in telling who you are and who you are not. This isn't cast in stone though but we all want to put in our very best as men.

I have put this video together for men because I know what it means to get rejected by someone you love.

The pain is uncategorized and you really want to avoid it if you can(underline the word 'IF').

This is for the guys and men.
Watch, share, and don't forget to subscribe
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Macrofrancis(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Englov(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Klemezyib:
grin grin
chai inside life

Yes
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
The DNA match die!
Devil has a special place in Hell for Nigerian bloggers.

Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
paulolee:
bloggers eeh....forensic analysis on a leg using just pictures? Mk una de fear GOD na..
Not the leg, the slippers shoes.
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by paulolee(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Not the leg, the slippers shoes.
still d same tin...na only she get dt type? is it customized for only her?? assuming cardi b rocks d same type, would u say dt leg belong to cardi?
Re: Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
paulolee:

still d same tin...na only she get dt type? is it customized for only her?? assuming cardi b rocks d same type, would u say dt leg belong to cardi?
Good bring other girls around the guy with that slippers shoes then.

(1) (Reply)

Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now / I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.