Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) (6127 Views)

Fashion Styles For Beautiful Plus Size Women In The World Pictures / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Aokigarhara Forest, Japan.
Internationally known as the "Suicide Forest", it is located along Mount Fuji in Japan, and some consider it the most terrifying and infested place in the world.
Since 1950, nearly 150 people have disappeared in the forest without explanation, and according to National Geographic, local authorities found about 36 bodies from the previous number at one time in one of the search periods.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Overton Bridge, Scotland.
Overton Bridge in Dumbarton, Scotland, is one of the places where strange things happen.
Most people know it as the "Bridge of Suicide Dogs" because over 50 years ago, many dogs were released there and ended up at the bottom of the valley.
So far, science has failed to explain why this phenomenon occurs, as dogs reach the bridge and suddenly it looks like something is causing them to jump off the bridge.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan
The strange city of Mohenjo Daro, located in the Hindu Valley in the Republic of Pakistan, is one of the most mysterious places on earth.
The city is located under the desert and is about 4,600 years old. Everything indicates that its inhabitants disappeared overnight. A series of bodies were found embracing one another, many of them apparently suffering from radiation poisoning. What happened in this place? Scientifically, no one knows anything yet.

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lake Natron, Tanzania
Lake Natron in Tanzania has the ability to turn the birds that approach it into stone, as the water temperature in it reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit, with a pH of 10, it has the ability to burn the skin and eyes of animals that approach it, but nonetheless it is totally safe for flamingos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Copied. Source: Quora
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wonders of the world. OP should include Aso rock where a certain lifeless mannequin habits by parading himself as the president whereas he barely knows he exists. What a wonder! And again where's Tinubu?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Dpsychologist: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
educative... have learnt something new

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
How much is the visa and processing
and least it would be better than this Buhari led Nigeria of a country

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dpsychologist:
educative... have learnt something new

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polyol(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
shocked
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by OGraffix(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
shocked

op where is SABISA FOREST in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nice 1
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by siofra(f): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Polynek:
Nice 1

From your signature why should I be nice to everyone I meet?

Even Jesus wasn't nice to everyone he met, see how he drove those money loving Pharisees out of the temple.

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2021
siofra:

Even Jesus wasn't nice to everyone he met, see how he drove those money loving Pharisees out of the temple.
Hello beautiful lady, I choose to be nice not bcox of am a Christian or bcox of CHRIST, I choose it bcoz is a virtue and my principle too, it has pay me alot. I am who I am today bcox of my NICENESS to someone and pple generally. Leme stop here is late already. Hv a nice day ahead, kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by constance500: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan
The strange city of Mohenjo Daro, located in the Hindu Valley in the Republic of Pakistan, is one of the most mysterious places on earth.
The city is located under the desert and is about 4,600 years old. Everything indicates that its inhabitants disappeared overnight. A series of bodies were found embracing one another, many of them apparently suffering from radiation poisoning. What happened in this place? Scientifically, no one knows anything yet.

I think they made a movie after this one.. Interesting tho

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
NIGERIA A country located in West Africa, with over 200m citizens of whom all aren't normal. Scientists are unable to explain reasons behind the abnormalities displayed by her citizens.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Mywd: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Polynek:
Hello beautiful lady, I choose to be nice not bcox of am a Christian or bcox of CHRIST, I choose it bcoz is a virtue and my principle too, it has pay me alot. I am who I am today bcox of my NICENESS to someone and pple generally. Leme stop here is late already. Hv a nice day ahead, kiss

Be nice to me... Should i send my acc no...... life no easy over here angry
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Gadafii: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2021
You mean aso rock isn't mysterious enough.
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Alitair(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2021
siofra:

A very subtle way of shooting you shot.
Correct babe...

1 Like

Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Mywd:

I really wish to assist but am jox student sponsoring myself cry But GOD no go Shane us. We ll keep on moving
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Mywd:

I really wish to assist but am jox student sponsoring myself cry But GOD no go Shane us. We ll keep on moving
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by siofra(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Alitair:

A very subtle way of shooting you shot.
Correct babe...

So somebody cannot ask innocent question again
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
sad
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Mywd: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Polynek:

I get you..

May i pray for more blessings financially for you..

BIG Ups
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by ambitiouschap17: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
constance500:

I think they made a movie after this one.. Interesting tho

Yes a Bollywood movie
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Mohenjo Daro, Pakistan

The popular Indian flick, Sindhu Ma, bore a storyline that the inhabitants of Mohenjo Daro all escaped massive flooding.

They fled to what is now Pakistan
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm.. .. interesting.
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by abumeinben(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mercychen:
Hmm.. .. interesting.

We could schedule a visit to confirm these claims. I'll foot the bill, you handle meals and lodging. wink
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
abumeinben:

We could schedule a visit to confirm these claims. I'll foot the bill, you handle meals and lodging. wink

No be me and you. undecided
Re: The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mywd:

I get you..

May i pray for more blessings financially for you..

BIG Ups
And you too, thanks I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here / The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship / SEE What Happens When Your Banana Is Not Big Enough [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.