Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? (516 Views)

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? by jeniusmann(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
[b][/b]... I've read a lot of threads on this forum, and noticed how much attention and vigor men put into talking about female virgins, and how "virtuous" they're supposed to be. I've also noticed male virgins getting the opposite of it, being mocked, pitied on, and are clearly not wanted by Nigerian women...
So...why is virginity more worshipped in women, and scorned in men? What's so special about virginity in females? Why's virginity in males disliked and not wanted?
Re: What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? by ashewoboy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Male virginity is useless.

Female virginity is valuable.
Re: What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? by Nazgul: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
jeniusmann:
[b][/b]... I've read a lot of threads on this forum, and noticed how much attention and vigor men put into talking about female virgins, and how "virtuous" they're supposed to be. I've also noticed male virgins getting the opposite of it, being mocked, pitied on, and are clearly not wanted by Nigerian women...
So...why is virginity more worshipped in women, and scorned in men? What's so special about virginity in females? Why's virginity in males disliked and not wanted?
Virginity is worshipped in both genders.

Many men would rather prefer a virgin wife cos of peace of mind. All this scrolling through her phone to read her messages, checking whose secretly liking her pics on Facebook, quarreling over a particular number that's always calling her at odd hours of the day and how she'll leave you in the bedroom to another room to answer his call...etc

If you marry a virgin, you won't experience all that cos you're her first experience, the only thing you have to do is to keep loving her and not betray her trust or love and you can beat your hand on your chest and say you have a wife.

Many non Virgin girls still cling on to their past lovers even after marriage, and wouldn't think twice before sleeping with them when financial problems, misunderstanding...etc hits their marriage.

When I see many kids here saying they'll prefer to marry a non Virgin girl to a virgin, I'll just laugh cos they're still kids. Once a woman's gate has been opened, visitors would keep going in through there, marriage wouldn't stop them. The best way to keep a woman is to marry her a virgin and be good to her.

In that her navie state if you can take your time to make her happy as her husband, she'll be yours for life.

For male virgins...Male virgins aren't mocked by women. They're mostly mocked by their fellow males. Believe me, most women you see here bashing and mocking male virgins wouldn't think twice before marrying them cos they're guaranteed that he wouldn't cheat on them.

Male virgins are crazy lovers. They'll literally worship you, what we call simps on Nairaland. If you're looking for someone who can abandon a USA visa to study for his masters just to be with you, go for a male virgin. They're the ones who would bring you breakfast in bed, cry when you're sick and can't easily say no to your request.

But if you break their heart, they'll find it difficult to love or trust any woman again. Cos they won't be able to get over the heartbreak.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need To Go To Church To Beg God For My Right / Must Read: What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Night. / Purity And Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.