Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) (75900 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2020
bro4u:

Be rational when defending rubbish. No religion preaches violence? you're obviously a Muslim. Even at that, ritual kills a soul while terrorism kills thousands.

I'm a Muslim,Islam is my religion,I can't deny that sir.Kiling is killing either one or thousands!anyone who engages in killing shouldn't be tagged as either Christian or Muslim but a demon and must be treated as such!

Let's me reiterate it again,Islam, according to the Quran, teaches love and compassion
for every human being, no matter their religion.
peace be on to you (as Salam)
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by danvault: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2020
OOzz:
Lahillah illah llah! shocked

And Buhari is still the president??
Human lives means nothing in this useless country again. Oh, oh, my heart bleeds cry

The president will release them when caught again, unarmed Igbos and protesters are the real terrorists to them...
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by akinolu66: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is babarric , wickedness of the highest order. God will surely judge the perpetrators.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by bro4u: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Herbephe1:

I'm a Muslim,Islam is my religion,I can't deny that sir.Kiling is killing either one or thousands!anyone who engages in killing shouldn't be tagged as either Christian or Muslim but a demon and must be treated as such!

Let's me reiterate it again,Islam, according to the Quran, teaches love and compassion
for every human being, no matter their religion.
peace be on to you (as Salam)
I ain't religious, but honestly if I'm to choose a religion Islam would be my LAST option. Later bro, explain no more!!!

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
bro4u:

I ain't religious, but honestly if I'm to choose a religion Islam would be my LAST option. Later bro, explain no more!!!
Twisting the Quranic interpretation to suit your ridiculous point is a sin.Seek forgiveness.
This is Surah Al-Anfal,it's revealed when Muslims were being persecuted,tormented and oppressed.They were prevented from worshiping their God." Fight against them(oppressors) until there remains no Fitnah( they allow you to worship your God), and the Religion becomes, in its entirety, dedicated to Allah. Then if they ceased, then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find;
knock, and it will be opened to you" ask from those who understands,every ayah(verses) has deeper meaning than you think!
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Obonguyo11: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2020
What did this men possibly do wrong?
I don't think any religion supports you meeting farmers who are suffering, trying to earn a living to feed themself and their family and you kill and behead them..
But Nigeria sha.. Don't we have a satellite or if we can't use our satellite we pay advanced countries to help us.. we use the satellite or drone to track this mo'fuckers to their hideout and nuck them na
I tire oo
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by VaselineCrew: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Northerners killing themselves from time immemorial.

This is the reason why we don't want Islamism in the East.

Imagine people killing for God.

Any easterner that joined this religion in the north should understand that when Biafra comes...........................

I better reserve my comment.

I hope I made myself clear

Islam should not be considered a religion, but a political cult.

No other religion of today converts the political system in a society in which it is the predominant religion, but islam.

Only Islam will convert whatever political system you are running to SHARIA once they have the numbers.

No separation of "Church" and "State"

In other words, you can't call Islam a religion, when it is a POLITICAL SYSTEM.

If you doubt me, ask any Muslim what he prefers "DEMOCRACY or SHARIA".

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.