Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) (75860 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by byteem: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Then they will.catch them.an gove them.amnesty
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Jesus

oh My God, my heart
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by nogragra: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2020
post=96573440:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/zabarmarimassacre-photos-of-the-rice-farmers-slaughtered-by-boko-haram-in-borno-graphic-2.html
This is too much. Human beings being slaughtered in the name of a bloody religion. Some will come to ameliorate the damage and call themselves moderate muslims. Islam is an apostacy, anything that come or any fake prophet that come after Christ claiming he's sent by God can only do at best these dastardly acts all over the place. God's judgement will come upon this religion of cold blooded murder and attrition and all those perpetrating the doctrins and practice of these religion of murder, corruption and lawlessness.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Tonnyray: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2020
And we keep budgeting billions in dollars for fighting insurgency.
Who have we offended in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Minjim: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2020
This FG has failed.

I don't know how else to say this
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Tonnyray: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2020
Anybody, whether in the executive, legislature or government appointee who as much as hints at amnesty for any nonsense repentant Boko Haram member should be slaughtered I swear angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2020
If Nigeria were to be a sane country, Buhari and his cowards service chiefs would have long resigned.
What a failed country called Nigeria.
My condolences to the government and people of Borno State. This is so sad and devastating
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Rhema04(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2020
The only thing that bothers Buhari's led administration is ENDSARS protest matter.. Other things has no meaning, lives mean nothing to them
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2020
People bringing in religion into this should first of all check the nature of the Hausa Tribe with or without religion they are stone hearted people just like Arabians even from the Pre-Islamic era in the Middle east. Average Yoruba man irrespective of religion no get mind reach this one. If we dey fight no be say make you die is the way most Yoruba's reason. Why are Yoruba Muslims not doing the same thing? They have never been any religious crisis here in Yoruba land that alone is enough to show you that even before an Hausa man becomes a Muslim sef he get Agidi, Choko and craze for head.
Hausa are naturally dogged that's why you see them more in army but that doggedness is more of stubbornness. Yoruba's are the least represented in the Army that alone goes to show you that irrespective of religion check the nature of the person first.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Harry81(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2020
God , please unleash ur vengeance on those that committed this act... cry
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Sibrah: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2020
I am sure not all are muslims.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Assetosky(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2020
johnfaleks:
Just imagine how they killed innocent people..God will catch those yeye people one day and same thing will be done to them. Yeye fools

Catch them!!!!!!! These people have been killing and maiming since 2010
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Harmlesspill(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
My brother go and sit down.
Nobody died, north is safe.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
WHAT SHOULD WE NOW DO? THEY HAVE A COMMANDER IN CHIEF BUHARI LET HIM SOVE HIS PEOPLES PROBLEM AFTERALL WE IN THE EAST AND WEST ARE INFIDELS WHO ARE WE TO TALK BUT YOU NORTHERNERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO TALK TO YOUR BROTHERS DOING THE KILLING IN THE NAME OF THE MERCIFUL ALLAH NOW SO GO AND TALK TO THEM

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by frog12: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2020
they SHOULD IMPEACH buhari.... we have been saying this A MILLION TIMES!

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by playapayaski: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Ghettologist:
Neatly Used Complete set of cushions available for sale at affordable price. 3seater. 2seater & 2 single seater. 07060479340

How much
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Jesus Christ!!! See how Human beings are been slaughtered like goats , my heart bleeds for them. What kind of wickedness is this na? Honestly, I don't know where this country is heading to at all. cry cry

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by undertaker007(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2020
I can't imagine the terror in the eyes of these victims before their untimely death. This is so sad �

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Prezilittle: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2020
I put UK as first choice then second USA how I ended up in this country is still a misery to me but the angel that changed my real destination ready for me oooo cuz e go hot 4 me nd u

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by wolebest: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari continue to sidon look while helpless innocent citizens are murdered everyday in the north.

These people are rural people, no health facilities, no schools, no electricity, no security, no money and the little they depend on they are murdered in cold-blood on their farms doing hardwork.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by DesChyko: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2020
I feel rage within me.

It is at Lekki that they are fit to show military might.

Look at what's happening here that terrorism has been technically defeated.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by britiko: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2020
FriendNG:

Who are their victims before? It has always been the muslims.

Xtians av been victims a whole lot. However, my confusion is them turning against themselves.

There's confusion in their camp to be killing their fellow brothers.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by britiko: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Kennyfancy:
it's can't spread to the south, we reject such speech from you and ur evil party

Lol. Can you tell me what the south av in place to protect its citizens? We need action, not just rejecting by mouth...

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by britiko: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Respect55:

Local villagers arrested some of them of late. They expected the attack.

So unfortunate there were caught unawares. Its such a gruesome sight...
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Please can you help me with the definition of us in this your statement.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by tonzo(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2020
How can government pardon this kind of heartless terrorist.
Something is wrong with the person that calls himself the commander in chief of the armed forces.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by britiko: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2020
aleeyus:

You no go understand boko haram is nothing but some political and other agenda until you visit borno

The terorisim has notin to do with religion because most of d fighter can't even recite their holy book
I'm just speaking from experience my broda

That's eye opening o. Stay safe bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2020
God this Buhari is the worse mistake this country ever made from 1960 till date.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Oya afonja Muslims leader mumuric!! Over to you what did you have to say over this!! Hope ipob&and Christians are behind this massacre?
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Megaflex(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2020
And if this same terrorists claim to be repentant, the government will pardon and Polish them. God will punish whoever brought the idea of reforming repentant terrorists. They should be killed immediately they're caught.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2020
This is pure evil..

The bastards politicians at the top refuse you end this because they’re benefiting heavily financially.. and they don’t care if 1000 farmers are killed ..

I pray that Gods wrath will be meted on their families too so they can know how painful it is to loose a father, uncle and a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.