Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,301 members, 7,957,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. (2097 Views)

Will The North Accept This First Lady? / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Goodmarlian: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Bandits, Boko Haram, Etc can never kill even 5% of what biafrans lost during that war. Be aware of that before you celebrate.

Doesn't change anything biafran war lasted 3 years , bokoharam and bandits not ending anytime soon ..

2 Likes

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Bighead5: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:
You caused the death of 3millon innocent people in 1967,mothers wailed seeing their children die of starvation,children died of diseases,mothers became widows,fathers become widowers,girls were raped,many lost their hard earned wealth you gave the 20 pounds after the war,they cried to their God or you think these people don't have "eleda" according yorubas.

Is it not obvious the problem of the north is beyond human comprehension it is supernatural you have all the power,you have the Lions share of Nigerian resources but you are still the most backward region in the country.

Now you kill ipob members like flies,you are still going to kill more even though you know they are fighting for a just course,as long as you deny people their God given right to self determination nature will surely punish you ,Arewa until you champion the collapse of this British contraption called Nigeria,until you stop killing ipob expect more troubles bokoharam, herdsmen and bandits are nothing compared to what is to come..

Trash.
BORNO is more PEACEFUL than the EAST
. cheesy cheesy

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Goodmarlian: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bighead5:

Trash.
BORNO is more PEACEFUL than the EAST
. cheesy cheesy

You right man ,the whole news was fake and the photos were photoshopped.

2 Likes

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Osaze007: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:
You caused the death of 3millon innocent people in 1967,mothers wailed seeing their children die of starvation,children died of diseases,mothers became widows,fathers become widowers,girls were raped,many lost their hard earned wealth you gave the 20 pounds after the war,they cried to their God or you think these people don't have "eleda" according yorubas.

Is it not obvious the problem of the north is beyond human comprehension it is supernatural you have all the power,you have the Lions share of Nigerian resources but you are still the most backward region in the country.

Now you kill ipob members like flies,you are still going to kill more even though you know they are fighting for a just course,as long as you deny people their God given right to self determination nature will surely punish you ,Arewa until you champion the collapse of this British contraption called Nigeria,until you stop killing ipob expect more troubles bokoharam, herdsmen and bandits are nothing compared to what is to come..

Shut your dirty mouth
Always thinking everything is about civil war revenge
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Goodmarlian: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Osaze007:

Shut your dirty mouth
Always thinking everything is about civil war revenge

Foolish fulani jihadist claiming south south ,Musa Garba be proud of your sahelian heritage ..

1 Like

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Sammy07: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
The only reason Northern Nigeria was backward is just because of the opportunity oil gave the south which brought the white and also civilization, do u for once think South would have been better if not the white? Even with the large oil deposits, the development in the south cant compete with some countries in Africa, i am not even tqlking about other continents, do u think its the 2x2 shops owned by some southern Nigerians that made us to be ahead of the North?
Our problem is the politician and not region, I hate it so bad when people start raining insults on Northern Nigeria, those guys are going through hell already, have u no conscience?
Politicians and their media had made it so bad for the people that we don't vote on credibility but based on region, hatred and ethnicity. Are we still going to keep falling for their tricks or are we gonna stand as one and educate ourselves. Both South and North play ethnic politics, the only difference is that the north has the population.
U guys are so backward in thinking. Pls don't quote me, I won't read it

God bless you brother.
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Sammy07: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
A Duke without a dukedom.

Aketi gave you N200 and Dunlop slippers. Tinubu gave you ororo, all these you collected with joy, why is the kerosene, an essential commodity, given to Abians by their governor make you regurgitate repeatedly?

He's from Rivers state not a Yoruba man.
But he made some sense actually, The politicians are our problems in Nigeria.
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by ChoCho54(f): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Sammy07:

He's from Rivers state not a Yoruba man.
But he made some sense actually, The politicians are our problems in Nigeria.
But he kept quiet and didn't refute it. I won't hide my identity for anything. Dukeprince50 could also be fulani, who knows.
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by dukeprince50: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
But he kept quiet and didn't refute it. I won't hide my identity for anything. Dukeprince50 could also be fulani, who knows.
Sammy07 has told u where I came from.
What u think of me is of no concern to me.
I never cared explaining myself to anyone
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by ChoCho54(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Sammy07 has told u where I came from.
What u think of me is of no concern to me.
I never cared explaining myself to anyone
Oh I see! How nice to bash you for what Yoruba did or did not do while you just sit there flashing 32. Wehdone
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by 7lives: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
blacknp:
Only a naive fool will say such rubbish? In all honesty illiterate easterners & misconstrued religious fanatics from the North are the ones destroying Nigeria, Mumus.

The matter taya me o.
History kept this country divided, that was why it was removed from school curriculum.
The moment it's returned, some SW who in the name of southern unity, joined strangers to burn and loot their father's house will realize that it was history trying to repeat itself again.
The moment history made them understand that Azikiwe tried to become the premier of SW at the expense of Awolowo, and still went ahead to label Awon a tribalist for standing up for his people, brains go reset.
Shebi they are back again doing everything they can to destroy Tinubu, as if Tinubu is related to any Igbo state.
A very big NO to southern Nigeria, let everyone answer their papa name.
Igi gogoro ma gun mi l'oju, okere la tii wo.
Yoruba can survive alone.
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Goodmarlian: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2020
7lives:

The matter taya me o.
History kept this country divided, that was why it was removed from school curriculum.
The moment it's returned, some SW who in the name of southern unity, joined strangers to burn and loot their father's house will realize that it was history trying to repeat itself again.
The moment history made them understand that Azikiwe tried to become the premier of SW at the expense of Awolowo, and still went ahead to label Awon a tribalist for standing up for his people, brains go reset.
Shebi they are back again doing everything they can to destroy Tinubu, as if Tinubu is related to any Igbo state.
A very big NO to southern Nigeria, let everyone answer their papa name.
Igi gogoro ma gun mi l'oju, okere la tii wo.
Yoruba can survive alone.

Thats why it's a good thing we restructure or divide since we are not one in this country we are just sitting on a time bomb in this country if we don't get do the obvious ...

1 Like

Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by dukeprince50: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oh I see! How nice to bash you for what Yoruba did or did not do while you just sit there flashing 32. Wehdone
do have a nice day, like I said, explaining myself is tiring.
*check my signature
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by orunto27: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Division is dancing to Obama music. Just full autonomy of Police, Resources and elections Control to our existing 36 Constitutional States will bring Faith, Hope, Peace, Joy and Love to all the nooks and cranies of Nigeria.
Re: Until North Accept The Division Of This Country There Will Be No Peace There. by Goodmarlian: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
orunto27:
Division is dancing to Obama music. Just full autonomy of Police, Resources and elections Control to our existing 36 Constitutional States will bring Faith, Hope, Peace, Joy and Love to all the nooks and cranies of Nigeria.

It wouldn't work that way ,regions are better..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Picks Barr Emeka Okafor As His Running Mate / 80% Of Oil Block Owned By Northerners / I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.