Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old (1191 Views)

Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by AdebayoUK25: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Please share this post!!! My daughter, Alexis Sharkey, is missing!! No one has heard from her for over 24 hours and the police are involved. She has lived in Houston Texas since January and that was where she was last seen. Please help us find her and bring her home safely!! We are so very desperate!!! Please share!!

Alexis Sharkey Is Only Missing Not Dead, we pray for her fast and safety return to her loved ones.

Re: Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by Hardgun: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Oo
Re: Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2020
the Houston police dpt must be working overtime to find her. may she be found asap
Re: Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by ashybabs(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
op I want whatever it is ur smoking
Re: Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by Bestlily(f): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
What are we in Nigeria going to do about this

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sharkey Is Missing From Houston, Texas - She Is 26 Year Old by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Only fans.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Toks 2006 Mercedes Benz Ml350 For Sale / Are Women More Powerful Than Men? / I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.