Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! (1189 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2021
My name is Kenneth Sandra, a student of Federal polytechnic nekede owerri, IMO state. I lost my father on july 2020, he was suffering from partial stroke so after every trial to save his life he gave up. He is the breadwinner of the family so since then life have been so difficult for me and my mother and siblings.My mum sell food by the road side while my siblings are still tender. I can't go back to school again cuss of lack of financial capacity. I am in my 300l and I am among the best students we have in my department and I made excellent result in my last semester exam. I really need to finish my studies cuss that's the promise my father made to me before death snatch him away from me. Please brethren help me i want to complete my studies, I don't want to be a dropout please. Any assistant can go a long way in my life and I will be forever grateful. Below is the picture of my school id card.Thanks and God bless.

1 Share

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by dingbang(m): 4:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Ok, there are two people you need to emulate from else you'd be turning yourself into a beggar.

First is your mum. I wonder why you aint joining her in the business to raise more money.

Two, this small boy in this story. https://www.nairaland.com/6691169/most-touching-experience-ive-while

At least he understands how to multiply money.

The Force be with you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Mozino007(m): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2021
dingbang:
Ok, there are two people you need to emulate from else you'd be turning yourself into a beggar.

First is your mum. I wonder why you aint joining her in the business to raise more money.

Two, this small boy in this story. https://www.nairaland.com/6691169/most-touching-experience-ive-while

At least he understands how to multiply money.

The Force be with you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Mozino007(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Mozino007 post=104768817][/quote]Bro I think it's boldly written on her Id that she's on full time program nah!.... Rendering assistance to her mother will be minimal...
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Kingpin1000: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2021
OP where you pick that I.D card?
Abeg return am to the owner and pull down this thread.
300 Level grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by bigjackass: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sandrakens:
My name is Kenneth Sandra, a student of Federal polytechnic nekede owerri, IMO state. I lost my father on july 2020, he was suffering from partial stroke so after every trial to save his life he gave up. He is the breadwinner of the family so since then life have been so difficult for me and my mother and siblings.My mum sell food by the road side while my siblings are still tender. I can't go back to school again cuss of lack of financial capacity. I am in my 300l and I am among the best students we have in my department and I made excellent result in my last semester exam. I really need to finish my studies cuss that's the promise my father made to me before death snatch him away from me. Please brethren help me i want to complete my studies, I don't want to be a dropout please. Any assistant can go a long way in my life and I will be forever grateful. Below is the picture of my school id card.Thanks and God bless.
Return that girl's id card you want ti use for scam. Which kind 300 level in polytechnic undecided. You no even get sense

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by RisenJoe(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
bigjackass:
Return that girl's id card you want ti use for scam. Which kind 300 level in polytechnic undecided. You no even get sense

Lol, so even you sef see am, the guy don shoot himself for leg,,,, or better still let the op upload the ID with his face beside it

1 Like

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by dobnina(f): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sandrakens:
This scammer is still a learner.
Please upgrade your skills.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by VTJN(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

smiley wink smiley wink

Who do us this thing for this country kwan smiley

Everybody just dey so greedy and gullible smiley

I just tire for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Mozino007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

I don't think she is a scammer,I have done little research about the lady on FB n her father actually died at d afformentiond date but what pained pass was that she's yet to respond.......Are u thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by dobnina(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mozino007:
I don't think she is a scammer,I have done little research about the lady on FB n her father actually died at d afformentiond date but what pained pass was that she's yet to respond.......Are u thinking what I'm thinking?
What are you even saying?
Are you her accomplice?
How can someone be in 300level in a polytechnic?
Is that even possible?

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by dobnina(f): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
VTJN:
smiley wink smiley wink

Who do us this thing for this country kwan smiley

Everybody just dey so greedy and gullible smiley

I just tire for this country
People are too lazy to work.
They want fast money.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Mozino007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

Are you her accomplice?
Is that even possible?
300 level is equivalent to H ND 1.....If she can only snap her face with d same id card.....I will personally be of help.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by mastermaestro(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mozino007:
300 level is equivalent to H ND 1.....If she can only snap her face with d same id card.....I will personally be of help.
Oga you are either an accomplice or a dummy. Take your pick! There is nothing like 300 level in a polytechnic! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by mastermaestro(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
dobnina:

Are you her accomplice?
Is that even possible?

He is an accomplice. Devilish people who go about ruining the chances of others in real need. angry
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Mozino007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
mastermaestro:

He is an accomplice. Devilish people who go about ruining the chances of others in real need. angry
God is my Wittness bro I have never know her before.....
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by GboyegaD(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
mastermaestro:

Oga you are either an accomplice or a dummy. Take your pick! There is nothing like 300 level in a polytechnic! angry

Why do you need attack everyone? In as much as there is nothing like 300L in polytechnics, I know at some point they said they were upgrading them to issue BTech and that is why I feel we should be patient for the OP to respond.

@Sandrakens,
Can you please come clarify what you mean by 300level as I asked a lecturer friend in your school and he said there is nothing like 300level?
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Slizzords: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
GboyegaD:

Why do you need attack everyone? In as much as there is nothing like 300L in polytechnics, I know at some point they said they were upgrading them to issue BTech and that is why I feel we should be patient for the OP to respond.

@Sandrakens,
Can you please come clarify what you mean by 300level as I asked a lecturer friend in your school and he said there is nothing like 300level?
You can give him/her your money. cheesy cheesy. A polytechnic student will never mention 300L. It's just instinctive. Same way a university student will never say am in ND 2.

USE YOUR HEAD

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by GboyegaD(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Slizzords:
You can give him/her your money. cheesy cheesy. A polytechnic student will never mention 300L. It's just instinctive. Same way a university student will never say am in ND 2.

USE YOUR HEAD

Why not use yours first?
If there hasn't been so much discrimination/dichotomy between Polytechnics and Universities, then your instinctive word might hold so much water.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please am notal a scammer you can call me on 09031865366.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Slizzords:

USE YOUR HEAD
Please am not a scammer, am in HND 1 which is equivalent to 300l. You can reach me on 09031865366.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
bigjackass:
Please am not a scammer, am real. Am in HND 1 which is equivalent to 300l. You can reach me on 09031865366.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:
OP where you pick that I.D card?
Abeg return am to the owner and pull down this thread.
300 Level grin grin grin
Please am not a scammer and I can't lie with my father. Am in HND 1 which is equivalent to 300l. You can reach me on 09031865366 to confirm or see me face to face thank you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Slizzords:

USE YOUR HEAD
Please am not a scammer am real. I said 300l cuss is equivalent to HND 1. Please you can reach me 09031865366 to confirm. thank you for your time.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
GboyegaD:

@Sandrakens,
I said 300l cuss is equivalent to HND 1. Please am not fake am not a scammer. You can call me on 09031865366 and see my face. Thank you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
mastermaestro:

Am not fake am not a scammer. 300l is equivalent to HND 1. We all are educated. In as much as poly and university are not the same, sometimes we do upgrade ourselves. Am in HND 1 which is equivalent to 300l. You can reach me on 09031865366. Thank you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mozino007:
Please am not fake. Am real. You can video call me on 09031865366. God bless you.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
RisenJoe:

Lol, so even you sef see am, the guy don shoot himself for leg,,,, or better still let the op upload the ID with his face beside it
I am not a scammer please am real. You can reach me on 09031865366. Please I said 300l cuss is equivalent to HND1.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
bigjackass:
Please is me am not fake. Please am real. I said 300l cuss is equivalent to HND1. Plyhelp me out. Thank you. You can reach me on 09031865366.
Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by frozen70(f): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sandrakens:

For the fact that you claim to be a woman

Post the following documents here, let me be very sure you need help

Your last result,
your year two results
Your year one result
Your adminission letter
Your father's death certificate
Your school fees receipt
Your current school fees to be paid
Your waec result
I will credit your account with the school fees
You can do that before Monday as Monday 7am is the last chance timing I can give you

1 Like

Re: I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! by Sandrakens: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Please chat me private and I will send it to you ASAP. Am not fake, am not a scammer. This is my number 09031865366. May God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Society Is Upside Down / Son And Father Relationship / Making Money But My Wife Wants Me At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.