Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC (54142 Views)

NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Mummymahdi(f): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
tellsblinks:
Nothing sweet pass serving in the North

If you aim to just catch cruise, chop Cow leg and ishi ewu, turkey, chicken at a very cheap price, if you would love to stay in the GRA of a state and play golf with sunusi lanudo, and other top politicians or do you wish to hang out with 2face idibia? and other fun which you might never experience elsewhere.

Then searve in Benue state,Markurdi to be precise.

Trust me you would thank me later, and just a hint, while looking for house, please go to GRA, there are mansions with exclusive boys quarters lower than10k rent. And most times the landlord gives you lots of food, tomato, yam, meat — yes because they have it plenty and If they don't give you, it will spoil.

Yess!!! Things are that cheap! Light is 24/7, security is tight because it's GRA, And most important they value corpers alot, their police and market women, they all love corpers.

Maybe because the state lacks education and majority wish they had finished school and become a corper

Very few ppl know this , in Gombe too is like that
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by jrusky(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
We4all:

Behind? In terms of agberoism or what? I know people who have never been to Lagos, and will probably never go to Lagos. But they are a cosmopolitan and well exposed. How the heck are such people behind?

So Agbroism is your concern bah?

Ok have heard you. Lagos not good for you but good for otbers. I know your type wella.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Barbsamiin: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
okunwaye:

The op is right.the greater part of nasarawa population are Christians.
Note:I am a resident
Im not saying he's not right 'bout the population, but he'd misunderstood north/islam.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Coinbased: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Stemalex(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
I'm currently serving in Ogun State.
Ogun shouldn't be on this list �

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by premierlead: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
obrien29:
So, on our list of 10 best states to choose for NYSC are states you have access to jobs and businesses; states where you can easily settle after the program as they have good standard of living, and you can make money or get a job in them.

Nevertheless, that we focused on jobs and businesses doesn’t mean we neglected other factors like security, cost of living and interactive capacity of the host states. We also included other factors as well. While jobs and businesses are the priority, we also let other factors serve as part of determinants of our choice.

10 Best States to Choose for NYSC

: https://evure.com.ng/2020/11/24/best-states-to-choose-for-nysc/

You're on point with that Nassarawa except that it pays 5k since 2014/2015
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by francisbarrack(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
illicit:
Osun....

70% electricity

Few native graduates

They love corpers....

Osun should b among first 3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by macdammy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
stop wailing under my post dumbo!

So long sucker
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Ogaonos: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
obrien29:
So, on our list of 10 best states to choose for NYSC are states you have access to jobs and businesses; states where you can easily settle after the program as they have good standard of living, and you can make money or get a job in them.

Nevertheless, that we focused on jobs and businesses doesn’t mean we neglected other factors like security, cost of living and interactive capacity of the host states. We also included other factors as well. While jobs and businesses are the priority, we also let other factors serve as part of determinants of our choice.

my advise dnt work ur post to Lagos,Abuja and pH crowd of pple wants to go these places.u might get disappointed.any other states will wrk without any issue Nd getting disappointed.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Ogaonos: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uchennazico:
1 Lagos
2 Lagos
3 Lagos
4 Lagos
5 Lagos
6 Lagos
7 Lagos
8 Lagos
9 Lagos
10 Lagos
na the grace of God to be posted there.even if you work Ur posting.e fit not wrk.akwa ibom,enugu,cross River and any other state DT infrastructure dey ok is beta
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Ogaonos: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

have you been to AKS before?
which is AKs
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Sleekfingers: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bayelsa is the best state to serve......you go drink ogogoro tire......
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Check my signature
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by debleskins(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
Any babe here who's serving in Lagos who's got no place to stay, my house is empty
I love alone and I'll feed you sef
Oya start applying sef
Lemme help some of you , I no be gay so I don't live with men

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I hear you boss

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Israel98(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
But serving in the island in lagos is a serious battle oo
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Maximar: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where is Oyo?
cry
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by SpicyMimi(f): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Oyetboy post=96786366][/quote]

Isemile Primary school...yours?
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by SpicyMimi(f): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chumachu:

Nice, I was at ojoo but I had the opportunity to visit oyor, ogbomosho, and few other places where i spent some time. Mine is less than 5 years ago. Really beautiful, no noise, cost effective.
Awwwwwh....cost effective 100%

* We were given a very beautiful building for lodge, one room per Corper and free. Cooked together with my lodge mates, mehn I love my lodgemates.

* Free foodstuff from the villagers. They treated us like Royals.

* The roads are just too amazing with beautiful landscapes! Well tarred.

* Beautiful mountains. We climbed many for picnics.

* Extremely peaceful and quiet. Though we made our street a bit noisy with our funny discussions and my lodgemates did a lot of crazy stuff lol we were really loved.

Etc

I’d love to visit Oyo state again but with everyone I served with.
By the way, Oyo was my first choice lol

God really made my NYSC year an amazing and beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by MrPaul2: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Harkynkunle:
@Op ... Pls get your fact right... As at 2012/2013.. Enugu State pays 10k to all corpers monthly irrespective of PPA.... So do you now mean it’s been reduced to 4K monthly ??
He is very correct. It has been reduced
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by inyenejo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Akwa Ibom is the best
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
Any babe here who's serving in Lagos who's got no place to stay, my house is empty
I love alone and I'll feed you sef
Oya start applying sef
Lemme help some of you , I no be gay so I don't live with men

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Ur gay for u to even say that.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwwh....cost effective 100%

* We were given a very beautiful building for lodge, one room per Corper and free. Cooked together with my lodge mates, mehn I love my lodgemates.

* Free foodstuff from the villagers. They treated us like Royals.

* The roads are just too amazing with beautiful landscapes! Well tarred.

* Beautiful mountains. We climbed many for picnics.

* Extremely peaceful and quiet. Though we made our street a bit noisy with our funny discussions and my lodgemates did a lot of crazy stuff lol we were really loved.

Etc

I’d love to visit Oyo state again but with everyone I served with.
By the way, Oyo was my first choice lol

God really made my NYSC year an amazing and beautiful one.

Exactly, same experience I had. One room per Corper. I still keep in touch with many of my lode mates. We are all over the world now.

I was even given a 1 bedroom flat since I was a doctor but it was so far from the other corp members so I requested to stay in the lodge with the other Corp members with one room to my self.

Borno was my first choice and Oyo my last. I wasn’t even expecting Oyo because I schooled in lagos. But it came out this way. Sweet memories indeed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Dreyton36: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2020
anastasius:

Ur gay for u to even say that.

Kk
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Danny50: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Nonsense who compile this list?? Cross River/ Calabar surpose to be first.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by KayJayTobz(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2020
obrien29:

Nasarawa pays 5k now oo I served there.. passed out this year

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Dybala11(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Harkynkunle:
@Op ... Pls get your fact right... As at 2012/2013.. Enugu State pays 10k to all corpers monthly irrespective of PPA.... So do you now mean it’s been reduced to 4K monthly ??
I don't know about 2012/2013 whatever, but that's the approximate amount being paid to corpers in Enugu where I'm currently serving. Corpers in rural areas are paid a monthly allowance of #3,890 (approximately #4,000) and those in the urban areas are paid #980 (approximately #1,000)
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by SpicyMimi(f): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Chumachu:

Exactly, same experience I had. One room per Corper. I still keep in touch with many of my lode mates. We are all over the world now.

I was even given a 1 bedroom flat since I was a doctor but it was so far from the other corp members so I requested to stay in the lodge with the other Corp members with one room to my self.

Borno was my first choice and Oyo my last. I wasn’t even expecting Oyo because I schooled in lagos. But it came out this way. Sweet memories indeed.
Awwwwwwh so sweet of you...it would have been really boring if you had accepted the 1 bedroom flat lol

We are now left with the sweet memories that can’t be traded for anything cheesy

Good morning and nice week to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Solkem: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Rivers State government don't pay anything it's a just lie my wife who served was promised till today which is three years ago they will promise you that they will pay after you finish in bulk but nothing come out
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by rhymesnoni(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Coldie post=96787216]70% of people who serve in lagos and abuja don't go back to their states
Very true, i testify to this
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by rhymesnoni(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Kaduna is cool ohh.free food ,accommodation, light bill free transportation etc.when you go to market they dash u things,when u go to bar free drinks n truth is everything is so cheap missed my service yr thou .I love sanga LG

Wow!!!

U served in Sanga?
If not for insecurity, Sanga is an averagely good place to Serve. I remember how i wiped the day i recieved my posting letter, was posted to Victory Nursery and Primary School at Sanga, That was around June 2016. after all the permutation and loby to be posted to Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, today, i thank God they didn't.

The community 'then' had this Herdsmen and communal clash, there was always tendency for attack. this made the town look very dry, scanty and also scary, my parents heard of the Security situation and could not risk me Spending an entire 12 Calendar Months in a community like that, I relocated to Abuja. Till date that is the best decision i ever made, the decision that has shaped my life to where i am today.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Richdee1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Kaduna is cool ohh.free food ,accommodation, light bill free transportation etc.when you go to market they dash u things,when u go to bar free drinks n truth is everything is so cheap missed my service yr thou .I love sanga LG

Heard there are lots of Intl NGOs there one can serve with and get jobs easily, how true is it? Cos that's where I'm looking at. Kaduna, Kano or Borno. Update me please

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
rhymesnoni:

Wow!!!

U served in Sanga?
If not for insecurity, Sanga is an averagely good place to Serve. I remember how i wiped the day i recieved my posting letter, was posted to Victory Nursery and Primary School at Sanga, That was around June 2016. after all the permutation and loby to be posted to Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, today, i thank God they didn't.yeah I heard about that clash when we came.as a matter of fact I cried when coming back from camp coz the distance was too much but my LI promise me after a month if I don't like the place he we work my relocation himself the rest is history I thank God I didn't coz that's the best place I've ever been without family n it was just too perfect .if not for insecurity in the north trust me I would have stayed back .truth I the north is the best place to live as far Nigeria is concern if not for insecurities.

The community 'then' had this Herdsmen and communal clash, there was always tendency for attack. this made the town look very dry, scanty and also scary, my parents heard of the Security situation and could not risk me Spending an entire 12 Calendar Months in a community like that, I relocated to Abuja. Till date that is the best decision i ever made, the decision that has shaped my life to where i am today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.