Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) (61506 Views)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
dederocs:
Public funds, only in Nigeria.

The man be public official collecting public money too?

Na wao.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
EagleNest:
It is all about what a society value. If Motor Park thugs are more valuable than going to school upto highest level, then all hope is lost.

Lazy rant by lazy people.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Myhusband(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
frowland:

I should rather then support your baseless disposition? I have my head intact to think for myself, I wont just support your argument just because you have issues with someone's success.
They are in Union, they decided how they are taxed. Its their business not mine. Did he steal FG's money or was he reported to have looted anywhere? If not, why then should I worry myself on other people's matter if not due to pure hate?
If he was your brother, would you have told him to demolish the hotel and send the money back to the owners? I am trying to figure out what your so called point is. Wise man.

you're just a modern imbeciles, I made my opinion about what I found as abnormality and you're blabbing about support nonsense

support your nurtw tout and save me the imbecility quoting

it's not new to someone like me that we have the most stupid people in this country
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by RPirez: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Back to you and the rest of your hateful, bitter, jealousy and bad bele household.

grin grin grin

It's fools like you that keep making this great nation be in turmoil. Just imagine millions of your type in a nation... Exactly why Nigeria is messed up.

Once again... bros, e no go better for you and your generations! angry
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by pappyjjboi: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
More grease to the engine in your skull.
LegendHero:

Money don’t care whether you have PhD or not. Everyone deserve the right to good living whether educated or illiterate.

Nigerians have been wired with this bullshit that the educated alone deserve good living while the uneducated should be confined to the wretched part of the society.

If just looking at the surface, this guy is a member of the NURTW, a government recognized union body, so you don’t need to say the country is upside down because of him building a hotel.

Yes, we can talk about corruption and question the cost of this hotel in comparison to his take home pay, if you suspect a foul play then you can attack him alone instead of the class he belongs to.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

With his PhD?
His PHD result was seen in the economy in his government compared to that of his predecessors and buhari, his successor. Nigeria had it good during his tenure and am sure you can compare with the current administration except you want to be biased. I know how much I buy one dollar now. Go find out why the APC Governors paid Jonathan a visit recently. Google is your friend. That he abetted corruption is not the same of him being corrupt...most of the apc's tools being used today including TSA to check corruption and all the projects he had done up to a reasonable level are his initiatives. Had he got another 4 years which we denied him by allowing corruption to hold sway, he too would have completed some without even borrowing much. That you are educated does not mean you can not allow corruption to hold sway all in the name of being loyal to party members. He had a robust economic team and some of his team are holding international appointments today on merit. I remember Akinwumi adesina. APC had not initiated a single project since 2015 and i dare you mention one that you know. Jonathan projects have kept them busy since 2015. Even his major critic APC senator from Borno said last Saturday that he apologised for all his criticisms.

If as a leader, those who voted you in office say, oga, sack diezani because she's corrupt, do not remove sanusi the then CBN governor because he exposed diezani but, do the needful and because of your personal relationship with her, you kept her, you stand to be dealt with by the electorate and that's exactly what we the electorates did, thinking buhari would check all that, including insecurity but alas...things are even getting worse.. what more can I say? have a nice day
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by kezienaira: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Folzye:

Bros dey calm down small small, that part where you said a PhD Holder can not make more money than an Akara seller is not absolutely true.

ITS VERY TRUE, DEPENDING ON THE PLACE THEY FRY THEIR AKARA, AND THE FIELD THE PHD HOLDER MIGHT BE IN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by jagorinho: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2020
vibre:

You missed the entire point of his post. If a non phd holder works hard legitimately then of course it's very possible he or she can earn much more than a phd holder but the post you quoted is talking about the tragedy of a nation that rewards and praises thuggery and gangsterism while making it an uphill those that decided to follow an honourable path to success.

The problem with most Nigerians is job segregation, we believe that some jobs ought to be at the upper strata and some at the lower part, that is why teachers are looked down despite how sensitive that occupation is.

ethics of work dictates that no work/job is inferior, the society is a complex system where every body no matter the work you do must be productive for the system to run smoothly, what is the buzz of having a PhD? it is not a pathway to riches and by the way, most PhD holders in Nigeria are just being called doctors for nothing sake,their PhD has zero practicability.

People condemn koko Zaria for being a thug and getting his money through unclean means, if you are very familiar with some universities in Nigeria, you will know that getting PhD is not basically about intellect but politics, so the rot is everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by olumike001(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Can you proof that this man is extorting money from you or any Nigerian?

Show us proof that he is extorting money.

Fact is, you are all liars, you just make up stories just to display your usual bad bele and jealousy because your fellow man is progressing better than you?

What's next? He robbed a bank?

You better face your hustle and stop unnecessary bad bele..
Hold on I guess you don't even understand my response,...someone mentioned NURTW as against professors... And my point of arguement is that...this thugs (agberos) forcefully get money from bus drivers ,bike man etc for nothing...the money is not used for anything developmental to the society than settling bosses in there homes.
It's not bad belle, please reason with your brain and not fingers...
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by kezienaira: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Esseite:

You rightfully said it's a Govt recognized union but still bent on how a tout should lord it, but we have the supreme court have aspirants loose positions for fake certificates into Govt institutions.

Of what purpose is education if trained PHD holders in transport and logistics are sidelined for league of touts?..

When you remove the "cherry" that makes you groom children from 2 to 30years just reading to be well trained while acquiring certificates, but a system gifts it to another who never deemed it neccessary, what kind of society would you be building?..

Do you think 6 months crash course training cant make an illiterate do the job bankers do or engineers do?... but nation building is not done that way.

YES A TOUT HEADS IT, BECAUSE THATS A POSITION THAT A TOUT WOULD HANDLE WELL (NURTW). DO YOU EXPECT A PASTOR OR A GENTLEMAN TO CONTROL THOSE AGBEROS IN THAT FIELD OF GOVT RECOGNIZED UNION

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by HonourableUche(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Drinokrane:
Deputy chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos chapter Ganiu Oyedepo popularly known as Koko Zaria has launched his hotel, Igbere TV reports.

Koko Zaria is deputy to the Lagos NURTW chairman Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo.

Koko Zaria announced in an Instagram post during the week that his new establishment Zargarza Hotel would be opened on November 28.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIH8Y5mDD5b/?igshid=n229r98sn8g1

In a post early Friday, he thanked his late mum, MC Oluomo and others for all they have contributed to his success.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIJYsRQDPhr/?igshid=soz0ynhttsdf

MC Oluomo presided over the opening of the hotel on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaeW6erXV1A
See the value system we have in the country. These people are glorified agberos. What's their offical take home pay? We just celebrate corruption in this country.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Eriokanmi:
His PHD result was seen in the economy in his government compared to that of his predecessors and buhari, his successor. Nigeria had it good during his tenure and am sure you can compare with the current administration except you want to be biased. I know how much I buy one dollar now. Go find out why the APC Governors paid Jonathan a visit recently. Google is your friend. That he abetted corruption is not the same of him being corrupt...most of the apc's tools being used today including TSA to check corruption and all the projects he had done up to a reasonable level are his initiatives. Had he got another 4 years which we denied him by allowing corruption to hold sway, he too would have completed some without even borrowing much. That you are educated does not mean you can not allow corruption to hold sway all in the name of being loyal to party members. He had a robust economic team and some of his team are holding international appointments today on merit. I remember Akinwumi adesina. APC had not initiated a single project since 2015 and i dare you mention one that you know. Jonathan projects have kept them busy since 2015. Even his major critic APC senator from Borno said last Saturday that he apologised for all his criticisms.

If as a leader, those who voted you in office say, oga, sack diezani because she's corrupt, do not remove sanusi the then CBN governor because he exposed diezani but, do the needful and because of your personal relationship with her, you kept her, you stand to be dealt with by the electorate and that's exactly what we the electorates did, thinking buhari would check all that, including insecurity but alas...things are even getting worse.. what more can I say? have a nice day
[/s]

The Nigerian economy wasn't better.
It was simply buoyed by the price of oil which was the highest it had ever been and was sustained throughout his tenure.

Only an idiot would compare what 100 dollar oil does to 30 dollar oil.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
RPirez:

It's fools like you that keep making this great nation be in turmoil. Just imagine millions of your type in a nation... Exactly why Nigeria is messed up.

Once again... bros, e no go better for you and your generations! angry

Nigerian is messed up because one man invested his money to start a business and create jobs for your fellow Nigerians and IGR for the government to build your schools, hospitals, your roads and bridges?

No, Nigeria is messed up because of backward and upside down thinking people like you.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by kezienaira: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Money don’t care whether you have PhD or not. Everyone deserve the right to good living whether educated or illiterate.

Nigerians have been wired with this bullshit that the educated alone deserve good living while the uneducated should be confined to the wretched part of the society.

If just looking at the surface, this guy is a member of the NURTW, a government recognized union body, so you don’t need to say the country is upside down because of him building a hotel.

Yes, we can talk about corruption and question the cost of this hotel in comparison to his take home pay, if you suspect a foul play then you can attack him alone instead of the class he belongs to.

SENSE WILL NOT KILL YOU MY GEE.
GO TO ONITSHA MAIN MKT OR OBOSI MKT IN ONITSHA AND SEE HOW MANY OF BILLIONAIRES THERE HAVE PHD OR EVEN WAEC CERTS......LOL.
MONEY DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU READ CAMBRIDGE COUPLED WITH OXFORD AND TOPPED IT OFF WITH HAVARD, JUST PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION TO CREATE VALUE FOR PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE THERE.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by damiloladuke: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Strong men
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by RPirez: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Nigerian is messed up because one man invested his money to start a business and create jobs for your fellow Nigerians and IGR for the government to build your schools, hospitals, your roads and bridges?

No, Nigeria is messed up because of backward and upside down thinking people like you.

You see what I mean. You can never outgrow your stupidity. Fools like you thrive in a society of anarchy where crooks, rogues, thugs and miscreants rule! angry

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:
yet PhD holder are still struggling to find their path in this useless country. Nigeria and Lagos state is upside down
lol, @ Nigeria and lagos
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
RPirez:

You see what I mean. You can never outgrow your stupidity. Fools like you thrive in a society of anarchy where crooks, rogues, thugs and miscreants rule!

I still don't know why you are mad and frustrated because of another man's success in life.

grin grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
RPirez:

You see what I mean. You can never outgrow your stupidity. Fools like you thrive in a society of anarchy where crooks, rogues, thugs and miscreants rule! angry
Did he steal from you?

Do u have any proof to back this up
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
12345baba:
lol, @ Nigeria and lagos

Much ado about education.

grin grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by pappyjjboi: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
So what do u have militant abi?
Dharniel600:
you be fool. South west has more thugs than south south. We don't have thugs down here in the south. Mumu
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by aspiring44: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Must a Phd holder be more successful than him? A Phd holder can not make more money than akara seller or food vendor, Phd is good for prestige only, but it's nothing when it comes to money.

It has nothing to do with Lagos state, the fact that you have a Phd or you have 10 degrees doesn't mean you are going to earn more than other people..

We all pick our path in life so stop looking down on people because of what they do for a living?

Very correct .

Lots of professors in a particular state in the south west. Are they any better than the mediocres only to flaunt that they are PHD holders .
Professorship impact on the society at large like in other climes they are appreciated for research and development .
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Jollylolly(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:
yet PhD holder are still struggling to find their path in this useless country. Nigeria and Lagos state is upside down

Lol. Is it about Phd or what you hold. Look at how a graduate thinks. arhg
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by RPirez: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

I still don't know why you are mad and frustrated because of another man's success in life.

grin grin grin

I'm not mad at "success". I'm mad at oppressors of innocent citizens, murderers, thugs, touts, rogues etc... If this is what you refer to as success then, I see why you're what you are. It's a pity tho... angry
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
kezienaira:

YES A TOUT HEADS IT, BECAUSE THATS A POSITION THAT A TOUT WOULD HANDLE WELL (NURTW). DO YOU EXPECT A PASTOR OR A GENTLEMAN TO CONTROL THOSE AGBEROS IN THAT FIELD OF GOVT RECOGNIZED UNION

So you think the NURTW cant be like the UBER platform we enjoy today?.. it only needs the right people.

What change or innovation has come to the NURTW since its existence?..

How come the BRT in a short period towers over it?
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by zinizta: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:

Facts.... A country where blood stained hands control its wealth.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by deflover(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
yorubas have made agbero lucrative for their youths.....from owo mi da to big boys who are used for elections shocked

while the common ones are following tinubu as fools
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
LegendHero:

You have spoken well!!
You indeed have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Congrats............

STRUCK DUMB WHEN I SEE THE BUILDING !!!!!!

AGBERO WORK DEY PAY FOR LAGOS TRUE TRUE

ABEG HIS SISTER ASHAWO PAY AS MUCH?
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

The man be public official collecting public money too?

Na wao.

grin grin grin
Nowhere else in the world does this happen, public funds ought to be used for the good of society, not into people's bank account. These money are paid by members of the public to danfo and public buses drivers.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
he's the nephew of Bishop David Oyedepo ,he made this known during one of his interview with newsmen sometimes last year. he's from omu-aran in Kwara state.

There was some reports saying, Bishop Oyedepo admonished most of family members to convert to Christianity or else he wouldn't offer them any financial help,hence he's not having any relationship with them.

well, congratulations man, everyone deservers a good living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.