Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) (60559 Views)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Folzye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
kezienaira:

YOU ARE JUST BEATING AROUND THE BUSH.... NOBODY SAID EVERY AKARA SELLER EARNS MORE THAN PHD DEGREE HOLDERS AND NOBODY SAID THAT EVERY PHD HOLDERS EARNS MORE THAN AKARA SELLERS...ITS VERY RELATIVE BTW THE TWO, DEPENDING ON THEIR AREAS.

AND IF YOU WANT TO FEEL WORTHLESS WITH YOUR PHD, ITS UP TO YOU TO FEEL WORTHLESS OR IMPORTANT.....
NOBODY SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF IMPORTANT AS YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU.

Who is this one?
Oga u better park well and learn to be courteous when replying another individual,

You don't need to sound frustrated as you ain't getting paid for quoting me, so be calming down.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
God Bless you

God Bless Your beautiful family

God Bless your hustle

No weapon formed against you shall prosper

grin grin grin grin

Your allegiance to these touts is Epic.

Don't get me wrong dude, I'm not hating at all.. I'm equally blessed but not by extorting innocent hustlers, not by leveraging on the vulnerability of helpless okada riders, danfo drivers and keke napep users.. I don't benefit from the evil activities of the corrupt government..

All these are the attributes of the so called useless, counter productive criminal organization called nurtw.

If you have problem with these facts then you are one of the problems we have in this country...

Now to shut you up finally, please list 3 benefits of the activities of these Touts.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Toks2008:

Eyaah! Let me guess... You must be their secretary..

Even armed robbers create employment. Militants create employment but does that make them legit?

No matter the wealth they amass, they will forever be touts and there is no other way you can sugar coat their nefarious activities.
[/s]

If you have anything to share about the crime they commited, the illegal activities their are engaged in or any court that indicted or jailed them for any crime, please share it with us because if not, they are just regular law abiding Nigerians engaged in legitimate and fully legal private enterprise and even the last time I checked, freedom of association and moventis is part of our constitution.

It's ok to hate other people for whatever silly reason you desire, but that doesn't make you better than them or make them.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by kezienaira: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Folzye:

Who is this one?
Oga u better park well and learn to be courteous when replying another individual,

You don't need to sound frustrated as you ain't getting paid for quoting me, so be calming down.

LOL grin grin grin YOU WERE MORE FRUSTRATED THAT YOUR SO-CALLED PHD DEGREE AINT GETTING YOU WHAT YOU WANT, BECAUSE YOU WERE HOPING THAT PHD EQUALED MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACC. LOOOLLL grin.
KEEP MATURBATING TO YOUR SO CALLED PHD DEGREE, IT WILL PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.

STOP CRYING AND START CREATING VALUE YEYE. YOUR PHD DEGREE AINT SHIT.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toks2008:

Your allegiance to these touts is Epic.

Don't get me wrong dude, I'm not hating at all.. I'm equally blessed but not by extorting innocent hustlers, not by leveraging on the vulnerability of helpless okada riders, danfo drivers and keke napep users.. I don't benefit from the evil activities of the corrupt government..

All these are the attributes of the so called useless, counter productive criminal organization called nurtw.

If you have problem with these facts then you are one of the problems we have in this country...

Now to shut you up finally, please list 3 benefits of the activities of these Touts.

Your mates are progressing, establishing businesses and creating jobs, but you are on the internet letting us know how bitter and upset you are.

There's got to be more to your life as a human being than petty hatred, jealousy and bitterness.

Loser with no future ambition.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your mates are progressing, establishing businesses and creating jobs, but you are on the internet letting us know how bitter and upset you are.

There's got to be more to your life as a human being than petty hatred, jealousy and bitterness.

Loser with no future ambition.

grin grin grin

Those reading your posts will be laughing real hard at your ignorance... If you know me a little you will retract your ignorant comments but then what do I expect from someone on the payroll of Touts.

Cry me a river for all I care, if oluomo is your dad, tell him he has no relevance to the nation and their days are numbered...

I have really dignified you by responding to you cos ordinarily I don't engage Touts.

You think flaunting money or property is a proof of integrity... You must be a joker.

My regards to your Tout brothers and daddies.

I rest my case.. Now run off boy.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Toks2008:

Those reading your posts will be laughing real hard at your ignorance... If you know me a little you will retract your ignorant comments but then what do I expect from someone on the payroll of Touts.

Cry me a river for all I care, if oluomo is your dad, tell him he has no relevance to the nation and their days are numbered...

I have really dignified you by responding to you cos ordinarily I don't engage Touts.

You think flaunting money or property is a proof of integrity... You must be a joker.

My regards to your Tout brothers and daddies.

I rest my case.. Now run off boy.
[/s]

If you have anything to share about the crime they commited, the illegal activities their are engaged in or any court that indicted or jailed them for any crime, please share it with us because if not, they are just regular law abiding Nigerians engaged in legitimate and fully legal private enterprise and even the last time I checked, freedom of association and moventis is part of our constitution.

It's ok to hate other people for whatever silly reason you desire, but that doesn't make you better than them or make them.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Sorry I guess you missed that part where I asked you to list just 3 economic benefits of the Touts in the name of National union of road Bla Bla bla Asides bringing together a group of criminals that extort money from law abiding drivers...

Maybe if you can list 3 then I may start to have a rethink else you may as well go and jump into the lagoon.

Awon Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
etrouble:

Sorry. I did not know that I have been arguing with Agbero. I shouldn’t bring myself to your level. You can take on the Northern Almajaris, they are your mates and social class

Don't mind that bofoon who keeps attacking everyone here thinking it is everybody that has sold his soul to touts cis of the crumbs they give him from their criminal proceeds.

Alatenuje ode akindanidani

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by wingmanIII: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tupacx:

To add to it...

They (MC oluomo and co) own most of the vehicles you see at park.

And even the so called "motorist' are their members.

They simply extort money from transporters.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Toks2008:

Sorry I guess you missed that part where I asked you to list just 3 economic benefits of the Touts in the name of National union of road Bla Bla bla Asides bringing together a group of criminals that extort money from law abiding drivers...

Maybe if you can list 3 then I may start to have a rethink else you may as well go and jump into the lagoon.

Awon Criminal.
[/s]

It's ok to hate other people for whatever silly reason you desire, but that doesn't make you better than them or make them...........................

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

It's ok to hate other people for whatever silly reason you desire, but that doesn't make you better than them or make them...........................

Now I'm Vindicated.

Sorry I wasted my time with you.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

http://www.handsoffcain.info/notizia/nigeria-court-sentences-lagos-nurtw-chairman-to-death-by-hanging-50301388

This one has been sentenced to death for killing a police man.

The same faith awaits your criminal bosses for the many deaths they have caused directly and indirectly...

See Guy don't mess with me. If I have your time I can even dig out so much that will make koko zaria and oluomo take cover.

Criminals flaunting affluence.

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toks2008:

Now I'm Vindicated.

Sorry I wasted my time with you.

I just exposed your idiocy and follery.

NURTW is a legal trade association in Nigeria with hundreds of thousands of members and countless jobs, they are employers of labor, they generate IGR for the state and the FG, they put food on the table for many families in Nigeria and the fact that this man who is also a nollywood actor invested his money to build this hotel and create jobs and circulate money within the economy says a lot about the economic impact of the NURTW.

Such conclusions are too above your shallow and meager mentality because your brain is at a standstill due to obstruction with hatred, bitterness, jealousy and needless bad bele.

Koko Zaria is a more productive and economic driver than you X 1 Million.

You are just a frustrated petty loser with no future ambition..

grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toks2008:

http://www.handsoffcain.info/notizia/nigeria-court-sentences-lagos-nurtw-chairman-to-death-by-hanging-50301388

This one has been sentenced to death for killing a police man.

The same faith awaits your criminal bosses for the many deaths they have caused directly and indirectly...

See Guy don't mess with me. If I have your time I can even dig out so much that will make koko zaria and oluomo take cover.

Criminals flaunting affluence.

Na only NURTW member dey commit crime in Nigeria? Are all our jails full of only NURTW members?

What is your ignorant point sef?

What's this got to do with Koko Zaria?

I asked you to show us the illegal activities the man perpetrated and you showed up with irrelevant story about another man?

Are you a 2 year old kid with 2 year old brain?

How silly can you be?

grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lagos University Teaching Hospital resident doctors association yesterday paid a visit to MC Oluomo, NURTW chairman Lagos.

On their visit to the NURTW chairman’s office, he was also given a medical check-up.

https://africanikoro.com/2019/12/14/luth-doctors-in-mc-oluomos-office-to-conduct-check-up-on-him/

Touts and agbero dey enjoy life o....

grin grin

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Omo, see tout and agbero and his family..

Now I see why bax bele and jealousy is kill these clowns with no future ambition.

grin grin

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
etrouble:

Sorry. I did not know that I have been arguing with Agbero. I shouldn’t bring myself to your level. You can take on the Northern Almajaris, they are your mates and social class

I actually made the same mistake arguing with an unfortunate educated fellow who probably got frustrated due to unemployment to join the criminal outfit.

So sad a case.. I quite understand his situation..
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toks2008:

I actually made the same mistake arguing with an unfortunate educated fellow who probably got frustrated due to unemployment to join the criminal outfit.

So sad a case.. I quite understand his situation..

This is how losers console themselves when they ran out of sane, rational and intelligent things to say.

Kpele, bring sound brain and intelligence to the table next time.

grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Money don’t care whether you have PhD or not. Everyone deserve the right to good living whether educated or illiterate.

Nigerians have been wired with this bullshit that the educated alone deserve good living while the uneducated should be confined to the wretched part of the society.

If just looking at the surface, this guy is a member of the NURTW, a government recognized union body, so you don’t need to say the country is upside down because of him building a hotel.

Yes, we can talk about corruption and question the cost of this hotel in comparison to his take home pay, if you suspect a foul play then you can attack him alone instead of the class he belongs to.
God bless you.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
LegendHero:

VERY PRECISE LOGICAL ARGUMENT.

Money don’t care whether you have PhD or not. Everyone deserve the right to good living whether educated or illiterate.

Nigerians have been wired with this bullshit that the educated alone deserve good living while the uneducated should be confined to the wretched part of the society.

If just looking at the surface, this guy is a member of the NURTW, a government recognized union body, so you don’t need to say the country is upside down because of him building a hotel.

Yes, we can talk about corruption and question the cost of this hotel in comparison to his take home pay, if you suspect a foul play then you can attack him alone instead of the class he belongs to.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by candygist: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

I know he's an actor and he's in many Nollywood movies.

Instead of asking about legitimate businesses or insinuating that he's not earning his money legitimately, you need to share with us the illegitimate businesses he's involved in.

The burden is on you to explain to us his illegitimate activities.

Investing in hotels is a legitimate move and hotel operations and job creations are also legitimate and fully legal activities so what is your problem with this man apart from jealousy and bad belle oozing all over your body.

I'm listening.

Lol. Making money at the expense of hard working lagosian who pay unusual fee for transportation. Ever been to other state to see how easy and cheap transportation fee is ?
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
candygist:

Lol. Making money at the expense of hard working lagosian who pay unusual fee for transportation. Ever been to other state to see how easy and cheap transportation fee is ?
[/s]

NURTW operate all over Nigeria and the last time I checked, they never asked you for 1 kobo, they collect fees from their members, not you.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by EagleNest(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Countless Phd holders and vastly educated people are working for countless billionaires without formal education of college degrees and even the lst time I checked, most billionaires around the world are not even Phd holders.

The richest man in the world is not a Phd holder.

Education is good, but it's not a license to richness and wealth.

Stop being shallow, and broaden your horizon

All these you said I already know, but that's not the point. Let's get back to Nigeria where "agberos" and "thugs" are being encouraged as a role model for the society to emulate and infact a success story, but PhD holder are vilified as not being smart . And I am putting it to you that such value system is dangerous to the future of any society. These are ignoble and violent characters that operate in shadows, and how it seems the best thing for some people, baffles me. Likeminded characters have forced themselves into leadership positions, and we know how Nigeria tastes today...bitter. So I beg to defer, and will not accept such a value system and role models. That's not being lazy or shallow thinking as you quickly branded opposing views, rather it points that something is inheritingly wrong in the system.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2020
EagleNest:

All these you said I already know, but that's not the point. Let's get back to Nigeria where "agberos" and "thugs" are being encouraged as a role model for the society to emulate and infact a success story, but PhD holder are vilified as not being smart. And I am putting it to you that such value system is dangerous to the future of any society. These are ignoble and violent characters that operate in shadows, alas it seems the best thing for some people. Likeminded characters force themselves into leadership positions, and we know how Nigeria tastes today...bitter. So I beg to defer, that for not accepting your "ideal" value system and role models, is being lazy or shallow, but it points that something is inheritingly wrong or are we in jungle?

Who is encouraging you to emulate agbero and thugs as role model?

Who? I'd love to know?

People sit and do their job in their air conditioned office like other white collar workers, but because of ignorance and twisted mentality, you think they are out their in the streets or sitting around motor parks.

Is being an actor on movie sets in Nollywood real job or agbero or tugish?

Is being the treasurer or the chairman of the largest trade union in Nigeria a real job or agebro thuggish?

The only thing thuggish is your own ignorant mentality and the absurdity that you have to be rich because you have Phd or the hustling man without Phd can not have more money than you because you have Phd.

This destructive sense of entitlement and self aggrandizing is what's killing many graduates in Nigeria, they think all they have to do in life to be rich and successful in life is to obtain fancy degree.

Only lazy people with no future ambition blame their failure and lack of success in life blame other people for their failure and misery.

Btw, even agbero sef which is bus conductor is a job, it's a profession and a source of livelihood and the last time I check it's a legal and definitely not a crime to earn a living as a bus conductor.

You look down on other people with self induced arrogance when in fact the people you look down on are better and more successful human beings than you.

The akara or puff puff millionaire hustling on the side of the street nko? They should not be rich or successful because they don't have Phd?

You people come up with the dumbest and the most retarded rubbish sha.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by EagleNest(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who is encouraging you to emulate agbero and thugs as role model?

Who? I'd love to know?

People sit and do their job in their air conditioned office like other white collar workers, but because of ignorance and twisted mentality, you think they are out their in the streets or sitting around motor parks.

Is being an actor on movie sets in Nollywood real job or agbero or tugish?

Is being the treasurer or the chairman of the largest trade union in Nigeria a real job or agebro thuggish?

The only thing thuggish is your own ignorant mentality and the absurdity that you have to be rich because you have Phd or the hustling man without Phd can not have more money than you because you have Phd.

This destructive sense of entitlement and self aggrandizing is what's killing many graduates in Nigeria, they think all they have to do in life to be rich and successful in life is to obtain fancy degree.

Only lazy people with no future ambition blame their failure and lack of success in life blame other people for their failure and misery.

Btw, even agbero sef which is bus conductor is a job, it's a profession and a source of livelihood and the last time I check it's a legal and definitely not a crime to earn a living as a bus conductor.

You look down on other people with self induced arrogance when in fact the people you look down on are better and more successful human beings than you.

The akara or puff puff millionaire hustling on the side of the street nko? They should not be rich or successful because they don't have Phd?

You people come up with the dumbest and the most retarded rubbish sha.

Sorry we can't be on the same page on this. There is no way MC Oluomo et'al, will be our role model. If you like rant up and down and vilify every contrary view, it still is warped. Sorry I leave it there.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2020
EagleNest:

Sorry we can't be on the same page on this. There is no way MC Oluomo et'al, will be our role model. If you like rant up and down and vilify every contrary view, it still is warped. Sorry I leave it there.

You did not answer my question.

Who asked them to be your role model?

Can you show us where and how they forced them to be your role model or give a damn about your poor ass.

He can not be your role model and he's definitely not responsible for your poor life, the only people he's accountable to, responsible for as a role model are his children and the last time I checked, he's a great father and role model to his children.

Do you know the meaning of valedictorian? His son was the smarted and the most brilliant student in his school and even scored scholarship to MIT, the best TECH Uni in the world while your poor ass is sitting on NL shouting agbero when in fact the agbero raised better children than you so who is the real agbero.

Obviously, looking down on them or calling them names is not stopping God from blessing them and their family.

Losers..

Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2020
why did I wasted many years studying and noting yet to show for it.
Re: Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) by EagleNest(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

You did not answer my question.

Who asked them to be your role model?

Can you show us where and how they forced them to be your role model or give a damn about your poor ass.

He can not be your role model and he's definitely not responsible for your poor life, the only people he's accountable to, responsible for as a role model are his children and the last time I checked, he's a great father and role model to his children.

Do you know the meaning of valedictorian? His son was the smarted and the most brilliant student in his school and even scored scholarship to MIT, the best TECH Uni in the world while your poor ass is sitting on NL shouting agbero when in fact the agbero raised better children than you so who is the real agbero.

Obviously, looking down on them or calling them names is not stopping God from blessing them and their family.

Losers..

All your defences of MC Oluomo et'al and insults on all differing opinions, doesn't still make your principal a role model to our youths. Go on and blow the roof... grin. You don't give what you don't have. If anything, it sums up temperaments of some characters on this forum especially the already destroyed and blinded minds, so terribly uncivilised and uncouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.