Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police (5497 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Tinubu: His Crack Addictions,forgeries, Embezzlement, Battles,travails &triumphs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Stop Using My Name For Campaign - Soyinka[/size]

Posted By On March 21, 2011 @ 2:35 pm In National,News | 1 Comment

In a terse e-mail to all the media houses this morning, Prof. Wole Soyinka called the attention of the public and the police to some fake text messages purportedly written by him endorsing some politicians.

His e-mail: It has been brought to my notice that certain text messages of a political nature are being sent out over my name. I have actually seen one of them. I wish to alert the public that these messages are fraudulent and did not emanate from me. I have sent no text or email messages whatsoever to any individual or circulation list, and have no plans to do so. To the best of my knowledge, forgery in any circumstances remains a criminal act even in Nigeria. I therefore draw the attention of the police to this unsavoury development on the rapidly degenerating political scene and call for prompt action before it becomes rampant.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/03/21/stop-using-my-name-for-campaign-%e2%80%94soyinka/
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2011
The most notable of these is the NN24 one, but there are many more.
Why would CPC take to telling such horrible lies that are so obvious and so foolish?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2011
@Beaf,
What lies have the CPC told? Or are you guilty of the same thing you accuse them off?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Pataki: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,
What lies have the CPC told? Or are you guilty of the same thing you accuse them off?
Are you minding that raving lunatic? The guy is practically living in the fear of CPC. If he does not have a story to concoct against CPC in one day, his madness is not yet appeased.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Pataki:

Are you minding that raving lunatic? The guy is practically living in the fear of CPC. If he does not have a story to concoct against CPC in one day, his madness is not yet appeased.

I'm sure it feels bad to be branded a liar and reported to the police. lol! Adult liars.

You grazers and political lowlife scum will continue to get caught out and trounced at every step. Good always overcomes evil, the stones you throw will come back to scatter and shatter your low quality brains.
Imagine telling lies in the name of our only Nobel Laureate? Damn! shocked
The shock and horror of it all!

What is the next rumour?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by wesley80(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
Quote;

monkeyleg :
@Beaf,
What lies have the CPC told?
^^^ U are utterly shameless and a complete slowpoke to ask such a dumb question when it was you who posted a silly quote from a raving psychopath and attributed it to Wole Soyinka. Yet u have the guts to flap mouth your calling other people names. Its not your fault sha afterall eejits like u are the backbone of the CPC campaign and are being encouraged to flaunt your foolish antics by the Mod's.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by blacksta(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf is very similar to the Libyan Ghaddafi - both have lost relevance. Rigging is in his blood hence the multiple handles
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
blacksta:

Beaf is very similar to the Libyan Ghaddafi - both have lost relevance. Rigging is in his blood hence the multiple handles

Most people on NL look at you as a fool who never has any thing worthy of note to say. Scurry back into the bushes.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Wesley80,

I have not aligned myself with cpc, so ascribing this to me is senseless.

Anyway, I wouldnt have expected better from Beaf's Bietch, you can continue licking a.s.s, that is all you are good at.

And by the way, I have not seen those exact texts denied by the good Prof
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by blacksta(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

Most people on NL look at you as a fool who never has any thing worthy of note to say. Scurry back into the bushes.

Lol you are talking about yourself  - set up a poll and i very sure the result will be overwhelming  

abeg hurry back into ODE mumu GEJ bum chicks and look for stories to doctor
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Pharoh: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

Please direct them to face the topic of this thread because some are clearly avoiding to post here and those already here are trying to divert the attention away from the topic at hand.

What a shameful thing to do and thank God that they have been caught red handed in the act this time around.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by vinmol: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
@beaf, please be civil and act with respect to your fellow humans, i hve seen a lot of your comments in NL,  wat i have noticed instead of constructively criticising a course u do not agree to with facts and figures, you rather take to ridicule and insults. not too good for your image on NL.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by 3kay945(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/03/21/stop-using-my-name-for-campaign-%e2%80%94soyinka/
is there any particular part of this that i didnt see? and where is buhari name mentioned. undecided
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by 3kay945(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
, who is this guy called BEAF ?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Dreamchaser1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Lol, propaganda and name smearing campaign won't help u, but would make you look stupid, like BB and his supporters are looking now.[i][/i]
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by monkeyleg: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
3kay945:

is there any particular part of this that i didnt see?  and where is buhari name mentioned.  undecided

This was excatly my point. there was no part of that link that ascribed blame to CPC or Buhari.

Just Beaf smoking kpago and being dillusional, and his a.s.s licking house boy (wesley80) jumping up and down like a junkyard dog
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by otokx(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
BEAF reminds me of some church folks.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
Pharoh:

Please direct them to face the topic of this thread because some are clearly avoiding to post here and those already here are trying to divert the attention away from the topic at hand.

What a shameful thing to do and thank God that they have been caught red handed in the act this time around.

Do you mind them? When they are caught pants down, they start throwing personal insults to divert away from the issue at hand and to hide their shame.
Can you imagine the dastardly behaviour of telling telling lies in Wole Soyinka's name? To the extent that the man has had to make a report of forgery to the police?

It is an absolute disgrace, but their reactions are to be expected from dishonest people caught with their hands in the pot, stealing meat like kids. Fresh Air is blowing away ugly politics of deciect, character assassination, bare-faced lies and stone throwing. Nigeria is changing, regardless of the gutter crew and their dishonest politics.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by stildude(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
vinmol:

@beaf, please be civil and act with respect to your fellow humans, i hve seen a lot of your comments in NL,  wat i have noticed instead of constructively criticising a course u do not agree to with facts and figures, you rather take to ridicule and insults. not too good for your image on NL.

From what I have observed, Beaf is the one coming with all the facts and figures, the rest just want to attack personality and raise cheap propaganda and trying to escape the obvious. Just like this poster choosing to attack Beaf and deviating from the topic at hand. BB people only have lies, intimidation, cheap accusations and nothing more to offer. Leave beaf alone and air your own view, it is a free world, at least on the internet for christ sake.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
vinmol:

No, I simply meet you guys head on and knock your lights out. Check the thread and tell me who kicked off the abusing, before that though; STOP DIVERTING, cos you've been caught with your pants down. Your energies would be better spent writing an apology letter to Wole Soyinka and the Nigerians you attempted to fool.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
stildude:

From what I have observed, Beaf is the one coming with all the facts and figures, the rest just want to attack personality and raise cheap propaganda and trying to escape the obvious. Just like this poster choosing to attack Beaf and deviating from the topic at hand. BB people only have lies, intimidation, cheap accusations and nothing more to offer. Leave beaf alone and air your own view, it is a free world, at least on the internet for christ sake.

Thank you jare! They think everyone is blind and uninformed.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by vinmol: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
@stildude

i have been following a lot of beaf's blog so i was not referring to just this particular topic, i am no politician i do not give a damn about who is lieing and who is telling the truth. wat i simply ask is respect for fellow NLers.

are u frustrated or something or did u wake up on the wrong side of your mind? becareful when u talk cos i was not rude when i aired my view please learn to respect and do not talk down on me, or u will not like me.
mind your business and let beaf answer me.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by vinmol: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
No, I simply meet you guys head on and knock your lights out. Check the thread and tell me who kicked off the abusing, before that though; STOP DIVERTING, cos you've been caught with your pants down. Your energies would be better spent writing an apology letter to Wole Soyinka and the Nigerians you attempted to fool.

which guys did u meet head on? mschewwwww!!! even if u all fight from now till next year who will win the election will win either thru rigging or wat ever means am not bothered. POLTICS IN NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR. to hell with NIGerian Politics! Rubbish!!
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Chuks84(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
This beaf is a dunce of colossal proportions. What evidence do you have that these texts were sent by CPC? Don't allow you fanatical support for GEJ blind you to certain realities. Please the headline on the front page should be changed. there's no evidence that Buhari supporters did this.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
Chuks84:

This beaf is a dunce of colossal proportions. What evidence do you have that these texts were sent by CPC? Don't allow you fanatical support for GEJ blind you to certain realities. Please the headline on the front page should be changed. there's no evidence that Buhari supporters did this.

No sir, with due respect, you are the bigger dunce. cool
While you wonder around, stunned by the profuse crap that emanates from your sorry thought processes, could you take time out to point out a link to the story CPC followers spread yesterday about Wole Soyinka and NN24? If you can't, then why open your mouth?

No low has been too low for your stone throwing rumour machine, but this time, you've been caught in public. If I were you, I would keep hold of some dignity and apologise to Wole Soyinka for using his name to LIE.

Fresh Air is blowing and your brand of gutter politics is self-destructing in divine confusion. Nigeria is entering a new era of peace, truth and honour, join in or be crushed by truth.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Chuks84(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf:

No sir, with due respect, you are the bigger dunce. cool
While you wonder around, stunned by the profuse crap that emanates from your sorry thought processes, could you take time out to point out a link to the story CPC followers spread yesterday about Wole Soyinka and NN24? If you can't, then why open your mouth?

You seem to be thick headed. If you have evidence that the story was spread by CPC, please produce it. You made the allegation so I don't see why I should be the one producing the link. I have read your PM news link and I saw no mention of CPC or Buhari. It's obvious that you are one of those zombie followers of GEJ. You spend your whole scouring the net looking for news that make BB look bad. You had to resort to PM news, the same paper known to have printed a thousand and one false stories.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by stildude(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
vinmol:

@stildude

are u frustrated or something or did u wake up on the wrong side of your mind? becareful when u talk cos i was not rude when i aired my view please learn to respect and do not talk down on me, or u will not like me.
mind your business and let beaf answer me.

He ! he! don't shoot! Some of you are supposed to be feared as you are monarchs and very important people (only on Nland). I know your types- complainants turned defendant.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
Chuks84:

You seem to be thick headed. If you have evidence that the story was spread by CPC, please produce it. You made the allegation so I don't see why I should be the one producing the link. I have read your PM news link and I saw no mention of CPC or Buhari. It's obvious that you are one of those zombie followers of GEJ. You spend your whole scouring the net looking for news that make BB look bad. You had to resort to PM news, the same paper known to have printed a thousand and one false stories.

Lol, dude. BB makes itself look bad with their primitive methods of rumours, lies, bomb and stone throwing. They don't need anybody to make them look bad, its in the DNA! grin grin grin

As for claiming that PM News is not worthy of carrying the news that Wole Soyinks has reported the lies spread by CPC agents to the police, guy, thats too sad! You can do better.

Make time out to apologise to Wole Soyinka.
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by damas11111(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beaf is no more than a F.O.O.L. Period.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by klear(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
I have read & re-read d story in PM & I see no reference 2 CPC or Buhari so wia is d connection or am i missin s.tin hia? Am nt a fan of CPC so am nt writin n defence of any party bt people should b careful of makin baseless accusations. Unless one has his/her facts & figures straight, one should desist 4rm makin outrageous accusations b4 d person starts lookin like s.one dat wants 2 score cheap political points
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by Beaf: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
klear:

I have read & re-read d story in PM & I see no reference 2 CPC or Buhari so wia is d connection or am i missin s.tin hia? Am nt a fan of CPC so am nt writin n defence of any party bt people should b careful of makin baseless accusations. Unless one has his/her facts & figures straight, one should desist 4rm makin outrageous accusations b4 d person starts lookin like s.one dat wants 2 score cheap political points

Do you know of any other false rumour concerning Wole Soyinka that was sent everywhere, from facebooks to emails and text messages? It happened yesterday and Soyinka reported the forgery to the police yesterday as well. Do you need to be spoonfed?
Re: Political Lies, Forgeries - Soyinka Reports To Police by successtay: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
who is soyinka. this same man wrote a not of stupid things against buhari just because he want his looter friend (obj) to win the 2003 election.the man should just keep is month shut,after all we are not talking about the book eze goes to school or tickle tickle little star.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 / Buhari & Tinubu: The Handshake That Got People Talking (photo) « / Breaking News: Buhari Appoint Mallam Mordecai Laden To Oversee Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.