Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

More Than Friends - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Than Friends - Emoji Devotions (98 Views)

Music Vs Mental Disorder - Emoji Devotions / About Emoji Devotions (uplifted In The Holy Ghost) / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than Friends - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2020
An Emoji Devotions for Mon 30th November, 2020.

Topic: More than Friends

Highlights

Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Psalm 85:10

Adding someone to your contact or friends-list doesn't make them a true friend. Yeah? A friend is someone we spend good time with, a boon companion (can't do without).

In the highlight verse, we'll see the degree of friendship between Love and faithfulness - they meet together (that's great!). While Righteousness and Peace would kiss (they are married to each other right?) See it's right there in Psalm 85:10.

It's all good. Wherever you see Love you'll find Faithfulness and Wherever you see righteousness you'll find Peace. They both go hand in hand. So, In whatever you do and wherever you go, just be more than just a friend to someone. (By their fruits you shall recognise them Matthew 7:16a) and that settles it.

Prayer: Good Lord show me favour. Please, Make me more than just friends to someone you chose for me. For you will indeed give what is good to those you love. Amen

https://emojidevotions..com/2020/11/more-than-friends.html

(1) (Reply)

Urge Traditional, Religious Leaders To Preach Peace -prophet Agada Tells FG / Isolation From The Father / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, December 6, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.