Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (55371 Views)

U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Preshob(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Insidenaija post=96580472]

How they don't provide our military men with basic protective gears like bulletproof vests is what I don't understand
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Jack005(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Another southern army dies!!! Rip
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by AerialMapper: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
In saner climes, everyone grieves when a soldier is killed because they gave their life for their country

You see these climes; a majority are indifferent because these soldiers will kill you without batting an eyelid

They will assault for no reason other than you didnt show them the respect they feel they deserve

So when i see a dead soldier, i just click to the next news because i cannot show more love to them than the country they fight for...

If you live in peace, you will surely rest in peace

If you bullied innocent citizens and took the life of even one innocent person... rest where you deserve to be
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good as you follow @cozyfops
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by nogragra: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:
A Nigerian soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah Was Murdered few days to his wedding ceremony, Insidenaija reports.

Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding ceremony was slated for Dec 13, 2020, was last week in his duty post last week, a source told insidenaija.

As of the time of filing this report, the Nigerian Army has not yet issued any official statement as to the circumstances surrounding the death of this promising young man.

Nigerian needs a better security and good equipment for our men in the military. The rate if how the terrorist are killing our men is not what to be joke for.

Imagine a man who has already picked date for his wedding ceremony, not knowing that he won’t be there for the day. I pity the condition of his wife to be and also his family members.

May his dear soul find peace in the bosom of the Lord, and pray God give those he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost. He died serving his country, and we appreciate him.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-lieut-peter-ogwo-murdered-few-days-to-his-wedding-ceremony-photos/
For goodness sake why south should be involved in this norther war of attrition. These demonic northerners must leave people of the south out of their evil religious war. They must draft their own to the war front because this is an islamic affairs.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Though a tragedy but the would be wife is lucky.
Na him colleague kill am sha for stealing his woman.
e be like say mosquito fly enter your brain thru your anus
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Willie2015: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Burruchaga71:
The way the so called Nigerian soldiers are dying is something else. I don't think these people are truly trained soldiers.

They are well trained.....
In conventional warfare....
And not Guerrilla warfare....
We need those mercenaries back in Borno...
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2020
When I was still very little i tot soldiers don't die and wanted to be one until something happened.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:
What a tragedy and the unfortunate thing now is that he is in hell because no Nigerian army person can enter heaven so even the usual 72 virgins that we will get in heaven is not available for him.
scumbag
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
I hate to say this, but joining the military in Nigeria is like selling your soul to the devil
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Burstit(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And his fiancée probably dated him for years and now in her 30s...later some myopic men will assume all single ladies in their 30s did shakara in their 20s.

Rip to the fallen soldier, you've served ur country well and it's time to rest.
If actually you be 'sweetcunt', men for hustle you die. e get some sweet cunt wey you can't just have enough, if you be that type, even as you de type those rubbish up there, one gbola for the bang you from behind, that's if ur be sweetcunt.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
AerialMapper:
In saner climes, everyone grieves when a soldier is killed because they have their life for their country

You see these climes; a majority are indifferent because these soldiers will kill you without batting an eyelid

They will assault for no reason other than you didnt show them the respect they feel they deserve

So when i see a dead soldier, i just click to the next news because i cannot show more love to them than the country they fight for...

If you live in peace, you will surely rest in peace

If you bullied innocent citizens and took the life of even one innocent person... rest where you deserve to be
omoh, you de vex oh.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Karma has no respect for killers
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
DimIsaac10:
When I was still very little i tot soldiers don't die and wanted to be one until something happened.
Wetting happen?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:
A Nigerian soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah Was Murdered few days to his wedding ceremony, Insidenaija reports.

Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding ceremony was slated for Dec 13, 2020, was last week in his duty post last week, a source told insidenaija.

As of the time of filing this report, the Nigerian Army has not yet issued any official statement as to the circumstances surrounding the death of this promising young man.

Nigerian needs a better security and good equipment for our men in the military. The rate if how the terrorist are killing our men is not what to be joke for.

Imagine a man who has already picked date for his wedding ceremony, not knowing that he won’t be there for the day. I pity the condition of his wife to be and also his family members.

May his dear soul find peace in the bosom of the Lord, and pray God give those he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost. He died serving his country, and we appreciate him.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-lieut-peter-ogwo-murdered-few-days-to-his-wedding-ceremony-photos/

I NO PITY THEM HOW CAN HUMANS GO TO LEKKITOLLGATE AND SHOOT KIDS .
I CAN NEVER IMAGINE DOING SUCH EVER IF I AM IN UNIFORM

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING ME !
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:
What a tragedy and the unfortunate thing now is that he is in hell because no Nigerian army person can enter heaven so even the usual 72 virgins that we will get in heaven is not available for him.
na social media and NL I go blem no u
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Soldiers that can't kill bokoharam or bandits but can kill unarmed civilians is that one soldiers.
Them think say this one na endsars protesters.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

I NO PITY THEM HOW CAN HUMANS GO TO LEKKITOLLGATE AND SHOOT KIDS .
I CAN NEVER IMAGINE DOING SUCH EVER IF I AM IN UNIFORM

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING ME !
Time to fight to bokoharam, bandits now them no fit, see as them dey slaughter them like chicken.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
This is not good at all. So sad cry Rest in Peace Peter. May the Lord comfort your loved ones.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by kingriqoriqo: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2020
goodnight to him
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2020
rip

but I Know that peeps join soldier to oppress people and get feared in the society
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2020
BOKO HARAM is causing some much havoc in Nigeria.

May his soul rest in peace.

May God Almighty comfort his immediate family.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=vibre post=96580770]What a tragedy and the unfortunate thing now is that he is in hell because no Nigerian army person can enter heaven so even the usual 72 virgins that we will get in heaven is not available for him.
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by lastchild: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:
meaning that being a soldier is a sin?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 2tpick: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Rip to the gallant soldier sad

The unfortunate thing is that people will still vote either PDP or APC that can't solve the insecurity challenges we are facing in 2023 undecided
Says someone who voted APC last year. So we should vote el rufai or Tinubu if they decamp to SDP?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by oluwafemifharmo(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2020
cry I don't comment much on nairaland but I will take an exemption to this.

He was my senior then in the academy. Himself as a member of 65rc and myself 67rc (he was a 3rd termer when I was a clown).

For those asking if it was karma, know this: senior Josiah was one of the most "chayicious" 3rd termers in Dalet Battalion.

"Ugorji! Ugorji!! Ugorji!!!" (his roommate's name); "Have you seen Ugorji?" he would normally ask whenever his roommate was not back in the room on time as any second termer could have "mamsa-ed" him (In the academy, clowns are usually roommate to 3rd termers).

He was very calm and easy going (ask any Daletian from 63RC to 69RC). We all were jealous of Ugorji and we all wished our roommates could be like senior Josiah.

This life no balance at all. Seniors cadets wey brutalize and extort their juniors, u no go hear say dosewans die. Its always the good ones.

May God grant his parents, his fiancee and the armed forces the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Access03:
Don't mind those lowlife bloggers. He was shot by a Custom officer during a fracas with some rice smugglers.

Ok.. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Suky01(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:

What a horrible human being you are someone just lost a loved one and this is rubbish you are spilling out your smelling mouth.

Shame on you. I hope the same fate befall you.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Burstit:
If actually you be 'sweetcunt', men for hustle you die. e get some sweet cunt wey you can't just have enough, if you be that type, even as you de type those rubbish up there, one gbola for the bang you from behind, that's if ur be sweetcunt.
Pervert. You just wan talk rubbish
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
oluwafemifharmo:

cry I don't comment much on nairaland but I will take an exemption to this.

He was my senior then in the academy. Himself as a member of 65rc and myself 67rc (he was a 3rd termer when I was a clown).

For those asking if it was karma, know this: senior Josiah was one of the most "chayicious" 3rd termers in Dalet Battalion.

"Ugorji! Ugorji!! Ugorji!!!" (his roommate's name); "Have you seen Ugorji?" he would normally ask whenever his roommate was not back in the room on time as any second termer could have "mamsa-ed" him (In the academy, clowns are usually roommate to 3rd termers).

He was very calm and easy going (ask any Daletian from 63RC to 69RC). We all were jealous of Ugorji and we all wished our roommates could be like senior Josiah.

This life no balance at all. Seniors cadets wey brutalize and extort their juniors, u no go hear say dosewans die. Its always the good ones.

May God grant his parents, his fiancee and the armed forces the fortitude to bear the loss.

Eyyyah... Sorry pls.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
If you hv not Encounter Boko haram or Bandit you won’t talk like this Bro.... just ordinary street robbers hv destabilize Lagos Bro This Guys need life too
Donaldjons:
Aleast those American soldiers they war but our no dey war wetin come they kill them
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
They die in a Special way abi... That’s what America allows you to see bro.... America is more of a gold plated country... There soldiers die like fly if you don’t know... ask people in Sudan... Let’s Embrace our own and not ridicule it... We are our own problem... if we put you in the helms is still gonna be same because of our Confined thinking...
Orubebe01:

American soldiers don't die anyhow bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.