Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (55184 Views)

U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by wonder233: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
The girl will move on shaperly. She already had like 3 to 10 other guys. You can't tell me she wasn't screwing another guy(s) as at the time this one was at his duty post. Just not possible!
This guy was the previously unfortunate fall guy. Another lamb would be selected.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2020
only in Nigeria would you see soldiers fighting in the war fronts for years without good food and water yet would never be redeployed,let alone Psychologically assessed.....
only in Nigeria would you see newly married/about to marry soldier at the war front,not even a leave of any kind provided.....
only in Nigeria would a wounded soldier in the forest be evacuated with wheelbarrows while dead ones are packed like fishes with dishonor...
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Germi9: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2020
see the way them leave him dead body for open truck like criminal...naija never to die for
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Ekpes2017: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:
A Nigerian soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah Was Murdered few days to his wedding ceremony, Insidenaija reports.

Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding ceremony was slated for Dec 13, 2020, was last week in his duty post last week, a source told insidenaija.

As of the time of filing this report, the Nigerian Army has not yet issued any official statement as to the circumstances surrounding the death of this promising young man.

Nigerian needs a better security and good equipment for our men in the military. The rate if how the terrorist are killing our men is not what to be joke for.

Imagine a man who has already picked date for his wedding ceremony, not knowing that he won’t be there for the day. I pity the condition of his wife to be and also his family members.

May his dear soul find peace in the bosom of the Lord, and pray God give those he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost. He died serving his country, and we appreciate him.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-lieut-peter-ogwo-murdered-few-days-to-his-wedding-ceremony-photos/

Rip
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:
A Nigerian soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah Was Murdered few days to his wedding ceremony, Insidenaija reports.

Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding ceremony was slated for Dec 13, 2020, was last week in his duty post last week, a source told insidenaija.

As of the time of filing this report, the Nigerian Army has not yet issued any official statement as to the circumstances surrounding the death of this promising young man.

Nigerian needs a better security and good equipment for our men in the military. The rate if how the terrorist are killing our men is not what to be joke for.

Imagine a man who has already picked date for his wedding ceremony, not knowing that he won’t be there for the day. I pity the condition of his wife to be and also his family members.

May his dear soul find peace in the bosom of the Lord, and pray God give those he left behind the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost. He died serving his country, and we appreciate him.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-lieut-peter-ogwo-murdered-few-days-to-his-wedding-ceremony-photos/

Ogwo... That is an Enugu or Ebonyi man.
Southerners should realise that they are being sent to be killed, intentionally, by Buhari and Buratai's army.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2020
osamz007:

Us involvement in iraq is very low bro no dey yarn dust our soldiers just dey die like dogs
in 2008 I watched a video footage of US soldiers who were maimed in Iraq, I was shocked to see US soldiers who have lost both legs, hand, some were even disfigured. the soldiers said they where lucky to still be alive as so many of their colleagues died in battles and the records of the death was kept from the media.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by fof1: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:

THIS SHOULD BE A CASE OF ENVY OR JEALOUSY NOT BH OR BANDITS ATTACK...IT IS AN IN-HOUSE TREACHEROUS ACT BY FELLOW SERVICE MEN,EITHER ON RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC OR PERSONAL BITTERNESS/ENVY CASE,PLS.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by juman(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Wasted life.
Loser.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:

Any Igbo man that dies in military engagement for Nigeria is an idiot that does not deserve any sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by GidiCars: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Polaris1:
A Nigerian Army Battalion uses a Gmail address?!!

I once saw someone's email address in SSS and he was using a Gmail account. I was like, shouldn't security agencies and government agencies in general have named email addresses? That's when I knew this country is finished. Nigeria ain't shoot.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Insidenaija:

Kai! His face looks familiar, is he not ss44?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by BrainArk(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oh my God!!! He was very nice to me during the time I spent in the Nigeria defence academy, he was my senior... Rest on officer.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by simfrost90210: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Though a tragedy but the would be wife is lucky.
Na him colleague kill am sha for stealing his woman.
undecided are you very sure about this?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MorningStar233: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Burruchaga71 post=96580793]The way the so called Nigerian soldiers are dying is something else. I don't think these people are truly trained soldiers. [/quote

Sorry for you, sorry for u again
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by MorningStar233: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:
What a tragedy and the unfortunate thing now is that he is in hell because no Nigerian army person can enter heaven so even the usual 72 virgins that we will get in heaven is not available for him.

And you are not God, see who is talking...who knows the evil u have done...
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Bestboy11513(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
RIP Oga sir, you always saved us from unnecessary punishment back in the Academy, The good ones always go first.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Burstit(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pervert. You just wan talk rubbish
Your profile pic speaks volume.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by uchwar1: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

may your colleague kill you too. Efulefu
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by EMMY76: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
He died for absolutely nothing and the north will never remember his sacrifice. I really don't understand why southerners are still going to sacrifice their precious lives in the north east when every reasonable person already knows very well that the bokoharam war is all political and also for the enrishment of some few ruling northern cabals.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by OyinO: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Did you just say that through your mouth or your anus?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by OyinO: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
vibre:
What a tragedy and the unfortunate thing now is that he is in hell because no Nigerian army person can enter heaven so even the usual 72 virgins that we will get in heaven is not available for him.

Where is hell?
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by tit(f): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Access03:
The man was mistakenly shot by a Custom officer during a clash with some rice smugglers in one area of Oyo State. They- Soldiers worked together with customs to combat the smugglers.

ha ha ha
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2020
TANID:
R I P
May his soul RIP. And may God console his loved ones.
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Access03(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
tit:

ha ha ha
That was what played out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.