Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands (531 Views)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands by Dailyhappenings: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2020
A man has gone to his official social media page to recount his experience with his ex girlfriend after a question was posted on Twitter.

he recalled his tragic experience from the year 2007 when he had spent days at the hospital waiting to get better after struggling from Typhoid ad she came over to the hospital to visit him and after for him to satisfy her even at the hospital.

According to him, he succored to it and went for it and ended up being admitted again at the hospital.

See more + Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/11/man-lands-in-hospital-two-times-after.html

Re: Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands by Uzomacharles: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2020
When she demands positions like pinnacle style grin grin
Re: Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2020
lol I no fit laffgrin

my Juliet that yeargrin
Re: Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands by paulolee(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2020
DM suppose detain dis gee for hospital or for station b4 e go allow him ex use sex kill am...found out dt some guys jus CNT say NO to girls advances wen it comes to sex..
remember wen I had a spinal cord injury from football, doc said I avoid carrying heavy tinz n sex not to complicate tinz..
was celibate for almost 8 months n I lost 3 girlfriends bcox of dis same sex issues n de end up cheating on me..
one even said am self centered n thinking only abt myself forgetting dt if my spine breakdown she self go Japa..
Re: Man Lands In Hospital Two Times After Meeting His Ex Girlfriend Sexual Demands by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2020
....Lol. Very funny

(1) (Reply)

Pics / I Dirty Sha / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.