Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen (28663 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by emmabest2000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lazy youth

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by grandlexuz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
The mother who refuses to be tech savy in 2020 will always make front page nairaland
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Missionaire: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
What is it with "My African Mom"?
Does he have a Russian Mom and Chinese Mom also and feels the need to differentiate which mom from which?

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A visibly upset mother removed both shoes to stone her son after she discovered he tricked her to believe their Television is touchscreen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bgE0-GMEM8

He told his "African mom...". Does d guy also have European, Asian and Arabian moms? I don't understand d "African" he used in qualifying his mom. Am surprised that he didn't call himself an "African son".

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by ayodele17893: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na slap you deserve.For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
No think am,I get one small Samsung TV back then in school it has touch screen ohh...It even plays VCD...Na my chinco gf send am direct from China that year.
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Omo buruku grin
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Danny50: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... If you try this with my mum damm you wont eat for a week.
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Kosoco(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
You have the guts to call your mum African parents.... Rie Nsi dia.... becos you traveled abroad they are now African parents
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Stanleyq: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A visibly upset mother removed both shoes to stone her son after she discovered he tricked her to believe their Television is touchscreen.

Who then recorded the video
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by bendike: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Haha... grin grin grin These children... What's with "my AFRICAN mom"? Why not just say "I told my mom"? Or does the fact that she's African make the joke funnier?
Children raised abroad refer to their parents that way. Eg they are American with African parents

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by tamdun: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Which one be my "African mum", mumu
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by ojialo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
I guess you also have Europe mom ANUOFIA guess you also have europe mom ANUOFIA
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Jimmy231: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Haha... grin grin grin These children... What's with "my AFRICAN mom"? Why not just say "I told my mom"? Or does the fact that she's African make the joke funnier?
Don't you know its only Africa mama trow something at son?
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Edoziesmart(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Staged. BTW who pushed this crap to front page? It is not funny
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by rocknation62(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Daum:
Not for indomie kids sha

Omo, Jet Li no dodge reach me.
We dy dodge anything. From cup to spoon to broom except Slap for back. Omoh that slap for back from our mama then na factory reset things.

Those surviving skills took us to Ekosodin, where we learnt how do dodge strong men and bullets.

God abeg help me make I Dodge this country.
Jesus Christ, abeg help me beg your daddy abeg.

Hmmm! Bro you sure say you fit dodge bullet for Edo street
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Olodo son grin
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by rashmanny(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
That's your African mom. What will your European, Asian, and others moms do?
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by salveoP(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stale. Trended on tiktok last 2 months. No longer a news...
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
It's staged, so there's nothing funny about it.
You cannot stage pranks with your parents and expect it to be funny.
Just call it a skit and we'll understand.
Pranks are not meant to be staged.

You sound bitter. Irs it because this prank would never have worked with your mum?

Or are you angry you will never leave Nigeria talkless of try this prank ?

Or you are hitter Because if it was your mum she would be speaking only pidgin ?

Hate kills envy is worse

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by 6digitscomrade: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
u don heal? Wounded lamb? Lol
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by kingxsamz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You sound bitter. Irs it because this prank would never have worked with your mum?

Or are you angry you will never leave Nigeria talkless of try this prank ?

Or you are hitter Because if it was your mum she would be speaking only pidgin ?

Hate kills envy is worse

If you can't make an intelligent statement without exposing your lack of sense of reasoning, you'd have just remained quiet, let people who think do the talking.
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
What does he mean by "African mom"? What would happen if he simply says "mom"? Or has he got more than one mum, necessitating the "African" distinction? undecided
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by WoundedLamb: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
bendike:

Children raised abroad refer to their parents that way. Eg they are American with African parents

Well, I know and I'm one of those but I don't call my parent "African mom". Maybe cause the expression is more popular now than when I was a teen. Youngsters use it to emphasize the peculiarities of African mothers and it's funny until those peculiarities border on backwardness.

Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Exactly the same question I asked.

Smh.

Maybe he has two biological mothers, which means he has to always distinguish between both of them.
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by WoundedLamb: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jimmy231:
Don't you know its only Africa mama trow something at son?

Lol... my "African mum" wasn't as dramatic but yeah, I get the point. I personally don't call my parent "African mom". Maybe cause the expression is more popular now than when I was a teen. Youngsters use it to emphasize the peculiarities of African mothers and it's funny until those peculiarities border on backwardness.
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by WoundedLamb: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
Exactly the same question I asked.

Smh.

Maybe he has two biological mothers, which means he has to always distinguish between both of them.

Hahaha...
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by WoundedLamb: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
6digitscomrade:
u don heal? Wounded lamb? Lol

I'm constantly healing. Thanks for asking. cheesy
Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by bigtt76(f): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

StagethemTVee:

Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges / Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos)