Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87432 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by EBMedia: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Woman Caught With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home Tells Her Side Of The Story (Video)

The woman who was caught with another man in her matrimonial home says she is not legally married to her said husband.

She explained that the story that she invited the man to spend the night with was not true.

She said the man she was caught with was a friend of hers who came to deliver some drugs to her. According to her, she never planned to spend the night with him, only that she insisted that he shouldn't go home as it was already late in the night.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHXPGU39PA

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Hedonisst: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
C ock and bull story.

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Annie939(f): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
well said , i believe her .

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Xisnin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will eventually resume
their normal routine.

327 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Dottore: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yeah yeah yeah... You ran out of luck angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
I pity the woman sha....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by espn(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Stupid talk...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by vyrussbeatz: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
There is some kind of information we don't really care about as the public. But for opinion's sake, you have people jumping on it.

Having a hard time making the best choice for a reputable software, (web and mobile apps) development company?

Check this list on the link below to make good decisions.

https://www.dreamlabs.com.ng/best-mobile-app-development-companies-in-abuja/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by YorubaKinging: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
I know something to be true
We are already at the time for judgment
Individually, collectively and as a nation

God I fear you o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Women and SILLY lies.... angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by jumobi1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lady, you owe no one an explanation.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Pr0cter: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Live and let's live.

Nobody should criticize the woman.

We all have sexual needs.

By the way the deed was consensual. My only problem with the man was that he would have carried the woman to his house and finish work. Then, I will know if the mumu family will start beating him as if he rape their wife.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fear witches

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Over to judges on nairaland.....she just presented her defense... What do you have to say...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerians and quick judgement, jungle justice and holier than thou hypocrites. Tomorrow many go run go church, that same night they will ramp with another woman or man who they ain't married to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
i taaya oo
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by noble71(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked
"Father of your Children?" So because you are not legally married you should sleep around? I fear women.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin

"Invited him to spend the night"

Yet he was shirtless and you had just a towel grin

"He came to deliver drugs".....

e.g. SPERMatocyin and KISSmoquine

PS: You have to be brainless to believe this story 100%. Yes, maybe the husband travelled out for a while, but she was screwing another guy on his bed.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by agwom(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chai! this woman wicked!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
ehh..

So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lizzypro: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Still buying all cards
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
I believe you, life goes on.

Waiting for the men wey their wives dey catch them everyday to release statement grin sorry cheating na their birthright, they are polygamous in naturegrin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Abeg if you come to my house and it's late, ogbeni you go enter that darkness go house o. She simply had another motive asking him to stay. Obvious the husband was waiting to catch her in the act.

How can a reasonable human being invite a man into her matrimonial home? As in wetin neighbors go talk? No shame, no regard for her husband. Aluu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by anonym0us: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
wow so suddenly he took of his shirt and your clothes left your body and you both found your self at the bedroom naked..oh gawd why did you create women to have fish brain? Forgive me mama but I have to be blunt.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by sammyuche(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
useless hoe

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Inception(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
So he's not your concubine again

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by autonomous22: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Over to judges on nairaland.....she just presented her defense... What do you have to say...

Her arguement lacks merit...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Cool story. Next

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.