Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

No Hope For Schooling Anymore - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Hope For Schooling Anymore (7157 Views)

No Hope For Schooling Anymore. I Want To Learn And Have My Handwork / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na so why he went silent after noticing he is messing and breaking the heart of the same innocent boy. Tell him to post the same phone number from my viral post on Twitter and also check my signature here if no bi the same phone number. A scammer will copy person details and also add his on number as the only way of communication? I am a young boy but when an elderly person disrespect and useless him/her self in my side I dey fall their hand once. I know what I am facing and going through. If you can't help why not carry your own hungry situation and face another side. He posted shits everyone is siding him without any confirmation. If they ask you, people, what is the evidence that I am a scam what will you show off? Someone said and this one said. Tell him to show the phone which people visited me before my post was retweeted by so many influencers but all I am getting is prayers upon prayers no contribution yet. I posted my first post here since days ago with all the viewing no single reply or comments but now that some weed smokers and jokers who hate to see someone happy have talked shits now see how everyone keypad is working to talk shits. MAY THOSE WHO CALLED ME SCAM FALL AND FACE what I am facing right now then they will know the meaning of speaking out to seek for help.
Chidorx60:
Chai ...thank you ZhiosonWind..for being so detailed in your approach ..I literally fell for this scammer and obviously believed him...but I started having doubts when I began to see his over defensive and rude behaviour typical of a scammer who wants to be pitied at the brink of his exposure...thanks for exposing him..

May God give us grace to not be gullible.
And for you sir...repent heaven is real...how much will you scam people of that will last you till eternity..

2 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Like I said..... Na so why he went silent after noticing he is messing and breaking the heart of the same innocent boy. Tell him to post the same phone number from my viral post on Twitter and also check my signature here if no bi the same phone number. A scammer will copy person details and also add his on number as the only way of communication? I am a young boy but when an elderly person disrespect and useless him/her self in my side I dey fall their hand once. I know what I am facing and going through. If you can't help why not carry your own hungry situation and face another side. He posted shits everyone is siding him without any confirmation. If they ask you, people, what is the evidence that I am a scam what will you show off? Someone said and this one said. Tell him to show the phone which people visited me before my post was retweeted by so many influencers but all I am getting is prayers upon prayers no contribution yet. I posted my first post here since days ago with all the viewing no single reply or comments but now that some weed smokers and jokers who hate to see someone happy have talked shits now see how everyone keypad is working to talk shits. MAY THOSE WHO CALLED ME SCAM FALL AND FACE what I am facing right now then they will know the meaning of speaking out to seek for help
Zyxzzzz:
Guy STFU
You fucking scammer

3 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Falexduru:
Na so why he went silent after noticing he is messing and breaking the heart of the same innocent boy. Tell him to post the same phone number from my viral post on Twitter and also check my signature here if no bi the same phone number. A scammer will copy person details and also add his on number as the only way of communication? I am a young boy but when an elderly person disrespect and useless him/her self in my side I dey fall their hand once. I know what I am facing and going through. If you can't help why not carry your own hungry situation and face another side. He posted shits everyone is siding him without any confirmation. If they ask you, people, what is the evidence that I am a scam what will you show off? Someone said and this one said. Tell him to show the phone which people visited me before my post was retweeted by so many influencers but all I am getting is prayers upon prayers no contribution yet. I posted my first post here since days ago with all the viewing no single reply or comments but now that some weed smokers and jokers who hate to see someone happy have talked shits now see how everyone keypad is working to talk shits. MAY THOSE WHO CALLED ME SCAM FALL AND FACE what I am facing right now then they will know the meaning of speaking out to seek for help.
Mr man shut up...even if you are not a scammer why are you so rude...don't you know that everyone has to be careful with the way things are today...

Do you know how many people come out everyday to ask for money on Nairailand with the intention of scamming people...
If you are not a scammer then give everyone the benefit of doubt and stop abusing and cursing people....or do you feel anyone has an obligation to give you money....if you need help...be humble about it ..even to those who misunderstand you...don't start insulting people because they want to be sure that you are not among the hundreds on Nairaland lieing about being in a bad situation....
With this over defensive and rude attitude you probably won't get the help you seek...change your approach...

I don't have money to give you...but I have given you an advice that will help you...and if indeed you are not a scammer my God will provide for you in Jesus name before the year runs out....

20 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Now did you see how you are feeling now? Did you see the anger and para you used in replying? Then imagine someone who has been depressed for months now thinking and focusing on my future. They are so many bad boys out there but I want to be great in the future. I posted many days no reply from any single person whey is it when someone whom I might even be better than posted a scam then everyone turned to a motivational speaker. Amen and may God bless the heart of the real needy out there and punish those doing scam and fake deals in this life.
Chidorx60:

Mr man shut up...even if you are not a scammer why are you so rude...don't you know that everyone has to be careful with the way things are today...

Do you know how many people come out everyday to ask for money on Nairailand with the intention of scamming people...
If you are not a scammer then give everyone the benefit of doubt and stop abusing and cursing people....or do you feel anyone has an obligation to give you money....if you need help...be humble about it ..even to those who misunderstand you...don't start insulting people because they want to be sure that you are not among the hundreds on Nairaland lieing about being in a bad situation....
With this over defensive and rude attitude you probably won't get the help you seek...change your approach...

I don't have money to give you...but I have given you an advice that will help you...and if indeed you are not a scammer my God will provide for you in Jesus name before the year runs out....
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

You are mad and you have no one to tell you
Sooner or later you will be destroyed by all your evil schemes.

Below is the picture of the boy you are trying to use to defraud Nairalanders. And he is a bricklayer
Cc BabbanBura EVILFOREST Makavelli25

The young man has debunked your claim, proving he's the same person. Why are you suddenly mute?

I was expecting you to either prove how he's a scammer or perhaps apologize for the misconception.

Please modify this post, so good Samaritans can help the young boy.

Peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

The young man has debunked your claim, proving he's the same person. Why are you suddenly mute?

I was expecting you to either prove how he's a scammer or perhaps apologize for the misconception.

Peace!
THUNDER FIRE YOU
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Falexduru:
[s]Na so why he went silent after noticing he is messing and breaking the heart of the same innocent boy. Tell him to post the same phone number from my viral post on Twitter and also check my signature here if no bi the same phone number. A scammer will copy person details and also add his on number as the only way of communication? I am a young boy but when an elderly person disrespect and useless him/her self in my side I dey fall their hand once. I know what I am facing and going through. If you can't help why not carry your own hungry situation and face another side. He posted shits everyone is siding him without any confirmation. If they ask you, people, what is the evidence that I am a scam what will you show off? Someone said and this one said. Tell him to show the phone which people visited me before my post was retweeted by so many influencers but all I am getting is prayers upon prayers no contribution yet. I posted my first post here since days ago with all the viewing no single reply or comments but now that some weed smokers and jokers who hate to see someone happy have talked shits now see how everyone keypad is working to talk shits. MAY THOSE WHO CALLED ME SCAM FALL AND FACE what I am facing right now then they will know the meaning of speaking out to seek for help[/s].

FAYAAAAAAAAA
THUNDER FIRE YOUR YANSH THERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Falexduru:
I was already told that some people on NL are very bitter now I see. I am the same person on Twitter the way you replied and concluded in your first reply that I am a scam is so annoying. How can I be a scam or stole the post on Twitter and still use the same phone number? See bros please my situation and depression is not making me feel happy please. Like I said if you don't have better thing to say about my post please jump it. This childish act no fit help me at all. I steal info from Twitter and na the same name same phone number even different few photos mitchuwww. Na wah oo Nigerians self.

Thunder faya you
Mumu man
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Just tell him to screenshot my full post on Twitter showing my phone number and also you can go to my signature and check my number there call me on a whatsapp video call. This person is the type they should use for scapegoats of those who judges people wrongly and still insists. Now imagine if na for street or public place that is how he will shout thief thief to an innocent person and they will kill the person just like that. When you think this life is frustrating you they are other people who are more frustrated than you are. You see this same person eeeh he is even facing more depression than I am. He is just trying to be noticed but this is more than childish
GodWrites:

Peace!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chidorx60:

Why are you insulting and abusing him in return? Because he's seeking help? Does that entitle you to belittle or talk to him in such a manner?

You've not even given him a penny yet, and you're acting as if you own his life.

The young boy has proved he's the same person on Twitter. If you're indeed genuine, your focus should have shifted on how to help him.

The boy is hungry, with a burning dream that's begging for finance. Trust me, anyone in his condition deserves to be angry.

Making things hard by labelling him a scammer without proper findings can cause irreparable damage.

Do you know if he's suicidal? Such allegations alone have led many to pull the plug.

It's high time you folks avoid threads like this if you're not genuinely interested in helping, instead of discouraging others from helping.

Peace!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

Peace!

Thunder fire you once again.

Thunder fire your papa
Thunder faya your mama

Modafuka

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
THUNDER FIRE YOU

That's your defence?

Shame on you, your generation and those that you convinced that op is a scammer.

Lastly, may you be treated the way you treated op. Karma is a b!tch!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

That's your defence?

Shame on you, your generation and those that you convinced that op is a scammer.

Is this your number ? Do you deal in crypto currency ?

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
May God in heaven grants you all your heart desires in this life and multiply you with good luck and every good thing you wish yourself for. Imagine, how can a scammer use the same person phone number when I know that is the only way to reach people from here. Is not that we do chats DM chats here on NL. Well, I am so so sorry if I have sounded too rude to everyone please forgive me I am really really sorry na condition and situation cause am. The insults pain me so much. Please I am so sorry and I am the same person I am only waiting for that guy to say something first,
GodWrites:

Why are you insulting and abusing him in return? Because he's seeking help? Does that entitle you to belittle or talk to him in such a manner?

You've not even given him a penny yet, and you're acting as if you own his life.

The young boy has proved he's the same person on Twitter. If you're indeed genuine, your focus should have shifted on how to help him.

The boy is hungry, with a burning dream that's begging for finance. Trust me, anyone in his condition deserves to be angry.

Making things hard by labelling him a scammer without proper findings can cause irreparable damage.

Do you know if he's suicidal? Such allegations alone have led many to pull the plug.

It's high time you folks avoid threads like this if you're not genuinely interested in helping, instead of discouraging others from helping.

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

Thunder fire you once again.

Thunder fire your papa
Thunder faya your mama

Modafuka

You're a frustrated buffoon!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is that not the same number on my signature
GodWrites:

That's your defence?

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
BIGGEST ONE
GodWrites:

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

Thunnnnnnnnder. Thunder fire you left and right
Thunder faya your left blockos

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

Why didn't you ask if he's into prayers and church too? Aren't you seeing the other hashtags? You're a fool, but with no one to tell you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Falexduru:
Is that not the same number on my signature
Yes it's the same guy cuz you stole his picture

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
NOW I KNOW THAT THIS ONE IS EVEN A KIDS I THOUGHT HE/SHE IS MY ELDER. THAT IS A REPLY FROM MY POST UNDER A HASHTAG CHAIIIIII GOD!!!!! I WISH THEY HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON HERE
ZhiosonWind:

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

You're a fool, but with no one to tell you.
How come you are telling me
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ALEXAPLAYME: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Alternate account!!

3 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
I EVEN THOUGHT HE/SHE IS SOMEONE OLDER THAN ME. I NO EVEN KNOW SAY THIS ONE IS STILL BELOW 15YRS
GodWrites:

Why didn't you ask if he's into prayers and church too? Aren't you seeing the other hashtags? You're a fool, but with no one to tell you.
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

I'm doing you a favor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GetBestDesign(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
2 seconds. Everywhere burst grin

You people should please calm down.

Op if you are not a scammer. I pray you find the help you seek. Amen
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Makavelli25: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

STFU dumbass
What is wrong with you.

You my brother is a dumb idiot

During still expecting your Dm

3 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by ZhiosonWind: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Makavelli25:
STFU dumbass
What is wrong with you.

Since when

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sir please I don't even know how to send DM here this is my number sir +2349017130604 is also on whatsapp. God bless you sir
Makavelli25:
STFU dumbass
What is wrong with you.

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
GodWrites:

Peace!
....what?

I insulted him ?....Guy I don't just blame you...it's self righteouse folks like you that will always claim to be kinderhearted on social media just to label others as uncompassionate.....

Anyways I did not insult him ..I only ponited out the fact that he should not transfer anger on ppl just because he is soliciting help...neither you ,nor him know what another person is going through or has gone through....

No matter how severe his situation is..he has to consider the fact that a lot of people have been scammed through this means and various other ways,so everyone is very suspicious of the other... .

By the way..I never in any way acted like I Own his life...I only prayed for him...I don't know were u arrived at that conclusion...so pls kindly reread my post

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by GodWrites: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chidorx60:
....what?

I insulted him ?....Guy I don't just blame you...it's self righteouse folks like you that will always claim to be kinderhearted on social media just to label others as uncompassionate.....

Anyways I did not insult him ..I only ponited out the fact that he should not transfer anger on ppl just because he is soliciting help...neither you ,nor him know what another person is going through or has gone through....

No matter how severe his situation is..he has to consider the fact that a lot of people have been scammed through this means and various other ways,so everyone is very suspicious of the other... .

By the way..I never in any way acted like I Own his life...I only prayed for him...I don't know were u arrived at that conclusion...so pls kindly reread my post

First of all, you began by telling him to shut up. That is abuse!

Secondly, your manner and tone was hostile and belittling. Worse part, you have NO intention of rendering any help.

Lastly, you failed to address the scam allegation which he has tried so much to prove wrong. In fact, you avoided it.

Your response in this thread shows you have no good intentions. I don't have issues with that, but learn to avoid threads especially if you have nothing to offer.

Thank You.

5 Likes

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
100% point. Just jump the post thats all no stress
GodWrites:

First of all, you began by telling him to shut up. That is abuse!

Secondly, your manner and tone was hostile and belittling. Worse part, you have NO intention of rendering any help.

Lastly, you failed to address the scam allegation which he has tried so much to prove wrong. In fact, you avoided it.

Your response in this thread shows you have no good intentions. I don't have issues with that, but learn to avoid threads especially if you have nothing to offer.

Thank You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Brisket Bone Not Biscuit Bone / 6 Signs that Shows You Are Intelligent / Study In Irgib African University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.