Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,534 members, 7,854,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

No Hope For Schooling Anymore - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Hope For Schooling Anymore (7227 Views)

No Hope For Schooling Anymore. I Want To Learn And Have My Handwork / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
And they are all afraid to call even when I said on a video call. Kids are just too much here because the mature once who understands me has already seen the details I posted and keep calm. One even sent me 3k but you see those mummy thank you!!! They are all the ones talking rubbish here and provoking person
Abcruz:
Pls let's learn to verify things before raising accusations. From the look of things, the number on his Twitter handle is thesame with the one he posted. Due diligence demands that those willing to help could insist on further verification like WhatsApp call, valid ID card e.t.c.
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Due to the kind of traffic I got when so many influencers retweeted my post. Then some kids too started with their negative comments about my subjects combinations and started dropping hash comments. But that is not even an issue, WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL will clear your mind
SirLiquidGold:

how come the account is suspended by Twitter?
Twitter no dey lie o
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Falexduru(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
They will because you are a woman. My gender will always digrace you
Teena18:
Education these days isn't the only way out, handwork business and education helps.
God will help you.
It's really not easy, that's why I beg nairalanders to please patronize me....check my signature.
If you can help him, don't hesitate, God will definitely bless you.
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by olril17(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
DaInferno:
isnt it obvious who the sadist is? am not the cause of your anger this morning; move!
pelee
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by heniford2: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
fatymore:

Kai ..you don't just assume..not everyone is broke and give empty promises.

We have CEOs and the likes here. So be careful �
if he can do it fine if he can't too fine i just pass a message to the boy to don't put his hope on him
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by heniford2: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Raychee:

Smh
that's life for ya
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by heniford2: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Falexduru:
May God bless and grant you al your wish yourself. Don't mind them. How I wish they know the kind of depression they are adding to my feelings already. But its okay they will feel the signs soon,
do your best God will surely visit you

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by BabbanBura(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
fatymore:
you shouldn't have replied him

Yeah right, I actually contemplated that!

Thanks
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Rugh8: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please who would help me in school,I'm a 100L student, and I hardly feed in school,paying fee and getting materials and textbook is a problem,I really need to finish up my education.
Anyone who wish to assist me
My email jennylibra360@gmail.com
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by Teena18(f): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Falexduru:
They will because you are a woman. My gender will always digrace you

Lol, it's not a disgrace na grin and funnily, I've not had one single patronage from here.
Sometimes, it's not a gender thing
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by FFF241: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Nobody

Rugh8:
Please who would help me in school,I'm a 100L student, and I hardly feed in school,paying fee and getting materials and textbook is a problem,I really need to finish up my education.
Anyone who wish to assist me
My email jennylibra360@gmail.com
Re: No Hope For Schooling Anymore by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
ZhiosonWind:

YOU ARE A SCAMMER
This is the person whose story you are trying to use to cash out

of course he IS...here below is his new profile and format:_

ChibufriD:
Please everyone I am 19yrs old boy staying here in the village with my sick mother. Things are not okay for us in my family as I have been struggling so very hard to feed I and my mother and her medication is really causing me a lot. But I have managed to learn my handwork with I cried out sometime ago for help regarding tools box and apprentice fee but help didn't come thou only promise and promises. But to God be the glory I cried to my Oga who decided to do the little he could and now I am done and I still don't have tools box of my own and a shop. Pls Nigeria and World I am asking for your help to set me up Pls. I want to become something great in the future, I don't want to be a regret to my mother and family. I want to become an engineer thou I have no opportunity to continue school but I will when I make money enough to sponsor myself in the uni. Pls hungry want to dry me and my sick mother I have not started work as I don't have tools and shop Pls check my pinned post

213 2463 894
Duru Chibuike
U.B.A

I really want to work but no shop and tools for me yet and my mother is very sick so is very hard for me I don't want to be doing street slavery job and go home with 500 or 700 when I have a handwork that can help me and my family. Please good heart people help me out please. My whatsapp number is on my profile you can call me on a video call to confirm my situation if you want pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of All The Military Schools In Nigeria And Their Locations / When U Eat A Yoruba Woman Stew For The First Time(hilarious Pic) / The Polytechnic Ibadan, 2016/2017 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.