Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You (395 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by JOBgame(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
i have been with my girl for 1year 3month now we figth often and settles within a minute we love eachother so much,but the thing that bothers me alots is that is it because she is older than me that she doing me all these.i don't know what comes over me i have been trying for break up but i found myself loving her deeper and more,i migth not call her 4 a day but suprisly she will call back just to know what wrong i told my elder sister about it she begin to mock me that i have been charmed by the girl.

she is everything i want because she is the only one who understands me alot more than any other person,but the main palavar is my parent are opposing our marriage because she is a devoted christain and am a musilm so the main issue is because of religion that we have not proceed to the next level of our relationship so pls friends i want you to give me tips and advice!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by fati2001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MARRIAGE...

CONGRATS IN ADDY.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by dukeprince50: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
JOBgame:

she is everything i want because she is the only one who understands me alot more than any other person,
That's what we all think in the beginning.
Eye go soon clear
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by hashtagged(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nah I would prefer 10yrs-15yrs older if I ever change my mind to date anyone, cause older ladies get less attention from men so they hardly cheat, they are matured and devoted
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by Donmoscojaja(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
so you self want advice
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by Quality20(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
cool just proceed with the marriage plan
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Girl That Is 4years Older Than You by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
mine was 10yrs older wen I was 23 n it was even my best b4 she got married..

(1) (Reply)

Sex Party: The Story Of Asher Kings And Queens Restaurant / This Country Na Wa Oh / Guys, Reasons Why No Babe Is Rushing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.