Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche (29380 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Northern Nigeria created this problem themselves. no soldier of southern extraction should fight this war for them. let the north face their problem head on

If they leave the army then Islamization is sure 150 %, if they stay they get sent to be slaughtered because the army gives intelligence to BH and through repentant BH members in the army.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by guy222: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
This man is the only member of his family that is not a pastor, even is elder brother(moses) who was a colonel in 2004 was a revered father in st stephen protestant church in nasme barrak makurdi, his sister is a prophetes and she is the founder of house of mercy church international in makurdi, his immediate younger brother(paul enenche) is the founder of dunamis international, this man must be the black sheep of the family because he is different from the rest. He is such a stupid fellow,
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by NorthernSerene(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oh Allah !
Save us from every inhuman activities across the country. I kept wondering what type of religion they are practicing 'cause it not Islam...
"Whoever kills a person it is as if that person killed all of mankind. And whoever saves one it is as if he had saved all of mankind" [5:32]
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by sirp9898(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
If na ipob and rivers state matter u for don see real hate to the igbos and how they will brand ipob to b tourist now that the real tourist don react all of their mouth don shutup dey waith for upob matter in another thread

Even if ipob no get any matter
they will create one and brand it ipob tourist
so them will empty their emotion
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
FAKE NEWS in another desperate attempt to embarrass the Federal Government.

Nobody was killed in Zabamari.

Worst is, if the useless dullard were eligible for a third term, these people being butchered like chickens would still have voted him.

Illiteracy and Religious Bias has kept the North hostage for too long.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-on-zabarmari-attack-villagers-provide-information-to-boko-haram

It's an insurgency, dummy. Does he expect terrorists to wear a uniform? Of course they blend in with the population, that's why they use terror tactics such as the recent mass slaughter in order to ensure that when they show up at night or whenever, the villagers would be sufficiently intimidated to harbour them.

It is up to the useless Nigeria Army to develop its own network of administrators and undercover informants with sufficient trust capital built up, that the villagers have enough confidence to confide in and work with them even if on a clandestine basis.

What a stupid man...no wonder Boko Haram keeps gaining the upper hand over them

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by CHARLOE(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Can u secure their lives after giving u info? Or u want BH to finish them n their families? What happened to secret intelligent agents? What's d work of d sss?

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
As usual na
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by BafanaBafana: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes it's true. And it is so because the army is useless.
Boko Haram pitch their camps close to some communities and they make a deal with them - cover us, give us food, run errands for us and we in turn will not kill you.
Any day the army attacks them, it is assumed that the community members have given them away and they will come back and wipe out the community, army no go dey there to protect them
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Ade3131: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
My question is that is it not possible to deploy and unleash 50,000 land army and 500 airforce with their fighter jets on these BH guys in a 6 months streak all out operations.

I'm sure BH will not have the capability to withstand that firepower. Even Sambisa as big as it is will feel the heat
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by article1: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
JAMO84:
Anyone who has lived or lives in the north east between 2009 and now would know what this general is talking about.
Can you please tell those of us who have not loved on the northeast before what your general is saying because we can't understand him at all.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Wike is simply idiotic. Imagine a foool allowing army to eliminate his own people. The way some eastern governors reason enh?
all of them reason same way

KANU SAID WHAT WAY TO TEST YOUR ONE NIGERIA THAN THIS

BUHARI SAID AN ATTACK AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS AN ATTACK AGAINST THE NORTH YET HE WAS VOTED IN AS PRESIDENT

LET ANY EASTERN POLITICIAN SAY AN ATTACK AGAINST IPOB IS AN ATTACK AGAINST NDI IGBO....THAT PERSON WILL NEVER GET ANY POLITICAL TICKET AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by JoeEeL(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
all of them reason same way

KANU SAID WHAT WAY TO TEST YOUR ONE NIGERIA THAN THIS

BUHARI SAID AN ATTACK AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS AN ATTACK AGAINST THE NORTH YET HE WAS VOTED IN AS PRESIDENT

LET ANY EASTERN POLITICIAN SAY AN ATTACK AGAINST IPOB IS AN ATTACK AGAINST NDI IGBO....THAT PERSON WILL NEVER GET ANY POLITICAL TICKET AGAIN

They just keep playing zoo politics.

Abuja is an extremely tempting mini-London to them. There, their useless political CV gets boosted, they create deep connections, enjoy prostitutes, build hotels and houses and feel serious taste of power.

That's what they're mostly after. They just have scant love for their people, say maybe 10 - 20%.
The remaining 80%, for themselves and their kith and kin.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by flexyrule(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
JAMO84:
Anyone who has lived or lives in the north east between 2009 and now would know what this general is talking about.
100%
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by UCHIHAmask: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-on-zabarmari-attack-villagers-provide-information-to-boko-haram
i remember 2011 when the Nigeria army and mopol were committing extrajudicial killing of suspected bokoharam members,some US anti-terror analysts warned that the disastrous consequences in a long run would be citizens(famiies of those unjustly killed)either joining bokoharam or be sympathetic to their course,now that they are full blown you don't expect them not to have spies,even their Islamic ideology/agenda alone can get them many of that in places you would never imagine,fight against terrorism never ends,with the failure in Nigeria's system of government it would only get worse.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Coinbased: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by ogboru46: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria. Military has failed this century the Bible says who ever will cause is cause, has God lay cause on Cain so I lay cause on the military it will never be well with them.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by ogboru46: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
ogboru46:
Nigeria. Military has failed this century the Bible says who ever will cause is cause, has God lay cause on Cain so I lay cause on the military it will never be well with them.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by PROPHETmichael: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
So why not work with network providers to disconnect Borno till you comb the entire place?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by egoldman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
FG, Army and northerners are only deceiving themselves about the insecurities in the North.

They should let us know when they are ready to stop.

If you had been saying the truth like this, we should not be having any quarrel, God bless you for saying this.

Shehu Garbage blamed the farmers for not getting clearance from the army and today the army blamed the villagers for failing to give them information about Boko Haram. Can you see how this government has been passing blames to others instead of apologizing to Nigerians for their incompetence?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by JohnOkolo: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
omowolewa:
All these to keep your caps, Villagers providing information to kill themselves?

It's believe it or not those bastards Villagers do, if not ask yourselve why Book Haram active in the North because those fools are the book Haram and not you and i
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by erospecial: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
but the attack is fake na! well done buhari/buratai
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by kunleham(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Garba was spitting nonsense, clearance was not granted when the farmers are planting and no boko haram attack then it's now that they are harvesting that they need clearance. Then army spoke man said locals are providing info to boko haram about their movements, I won't be surprised if those providing info are the same boko members that have been released and integrated back to the same society!
God Almighty will protect us from the insensitive and wicked rulers. Your rewards is with Allah SWT. If any of the farmers is your relative, will you be saying those stupid things.
Wicked souls!
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by ClearFlair: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
JAMO84:

Is that why you don't know what you're talking about?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Sammyblaq(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zero intelligence...
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by malvisguy212: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
That's because Boko haram is closer to the Villagers than you guys, come down to the people and win their confidence
you don't know what you are saying bro, the General is right, this villagers give information to the terrorist, most of them are easily manipulated, i leave closed to were they bring injure soldiers to 44hospital, we gist everyday.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by AlexBells(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
you don't know what you are saying bro, the General is right, this villagers give information to the terrorist, most of them are easily manipulated, i leave closed to were they bring injure soldiers to 44hospital, we gist everyday.
If they are easily manipulated why are the soldiers not easily manipulating them
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Ubiudumo(m): 1:49am On Dec 01, 2020
blacknp:
You Nigerians have failed yourselves, you are no different from the peeps you are purporting to complain about, if you were any better, or more qualified then they are, you would have been the one in their positions. I cannot claim to be better than the people that play football for the Nigerian National team, if I was any better, why am I not part of the super chickens?

Really?

Let me ask you some question, FG defender on Nairaland.

Are you aware of the killings all around the country and whose place is it to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians?

How can a human being with a conscience defend a government that has continued to exhibit ineptitude in the security of the lives of Nigerians and their possessions?

You asked if I were any better? I put it to you any day, anytime that with my academic qualifications, president Buhari, your demigod, can never be compared to me. But are we not in Nigeria, where things don't work the way they should.

I don't know you and I'm not interested in knowing you, but if you mention me again only to spew rubbish the way you did, I'll find you and hand you over to the families of those Nigerians who lost their lives in Borno state. Very insensitive Nigerian.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Onepeople: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Kapeter:
Wetin concern me? Make dem finish themselves nah.

I only pity NA, they are stressed dealing with internal probs. Ipob, na them. Bandits, na them. Boko, na them. Oyigbo, na them. Lekki, na them. SMH
is better to remain quiet when you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by 9gerian: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Are they in anyway blaming the victims?
Re: Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche by Femeto: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Fool its your bosses that provide information to Boko haram. They are happy the war is on so they can make money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.