Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari (17187 Views)

2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Comments On Buhari's Sins, Defection Plan To PDP / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by PrimeWatermark: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
All birds of a feather.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who's next?
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Awoo88: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
E pain this guy say na only him waka go there. E go soon clear for him eye. Make he ask Akpabio and Ameachi

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by powerkey: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Umahi Iscariot.

This governor is a very wonderful fool

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mrgreg5295:
Why is he complaining?

because d thing pain d guy die. Maybe Anyim told him "go, we are coming". In d end, d guy no see anybody. This is a case of what elder sees sitting down, a child will never see on top of a tree

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Open confession.....
Even if you tie your mouth with cloth...
.it will be licking uncontrollably

More depression will come when you can't find your balance in APC as was promised

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Umahi Vs Anyim games had started for long...
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by bigtt76(f): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by MadamExcellency: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
He called Sen Anyim Pius and Ex Gov Sam Egwu IPOB leaders in Ebonyi State.

You can now see the meaning of IPOB in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Amitez:
This Umahi is already disenchantrd by his st.upid move. He is now an orphan in Ebonyi. That decision was a smart politicalp SUICIDE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by googlepikins: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Umahi stop disgracing yourself. You're a small boy to Anyim pius and Sam egwu. They trained and brought you up from scratch.

You are too desperate, and I assure you, you will regret everything

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
PDPs structures in Ebonyi is so strong ..... umahi made the political mistake of his life

not even a single National assembly member defected with him..... quite shameful

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by MadamExcellency: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
googlepikins:
Umahi stop disgracing yourself. You're a small boy to Anyim pius and Sam egwu. They trained and brought you up from scratch.

You are too desperate, and I assure you, you will regret everything

A small boy calling his fathers IPOB leaders. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Monchengladbach(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Money ,Power, Respect.

The game is strictly for players.

Umahi's move to the APC was a blockbuster,hate it or love it.

Don't just come here to rant whereas your the underdog.

Umahi's defection bornes a MAFIA STYLE.

Umahi has a Retired Military General has a brother and let me tell you all hands are on deck.

Wait for part 2.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Duru009(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
I pity Umahi, he is seriously digging his grave !!
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Anozietimi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
keep shut PDP slave
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by soft101: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
This man should please learn to respect himself for once. Too much stupid comment coming from him lately.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by poseidon12: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by dahnimoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
HOW it concern me

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Jostoman: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mr anyim please don't answer umahi, just continue what you are doing.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Onepeople: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
He became a talkative the day he jumped to APC.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Coolbadguy: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ehya him never see anything useless set of polithiefian,na this one them dey call my case is different..sorry umahi enjoy your defection.
grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by mightyhazel: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
And to think i used to have plenty of respect for this man
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by guy222: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
That is why i love Tinubu, if you like insult him from now till tomorow he would not reply you and this is how he manage to build his empire. Ffk, fayose, omokori and the ex convict have all try their best but the only answer the get was a deaf ear,
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by bizhop01: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okorocha refuse to advise umahi
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anyim-backed-out-of-defection-over-visit-to-buhari-umahi/%3famp=1

So because he pulled out of defecting to APC , you now accuse him of sponsoring ipob
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Coinbased: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Really
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
nairapark:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anyim-backed-out-of-defection-over-visit-to-buhari-umahi/%3famp=1

So, this one is still singing like kenary, ?

I laugh ur ignorance.

By the time u know the extent of ur suicidal venture it will be too late.

U allowed fulani con me to fool u.

What a shame
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by erospecial: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
is this how umahi wants to represent Igbo's presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / 2023 Elections: There Will Be Trouble In Nigeria If PDP Loses - Sule Lamido / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.