Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari (17188 Views)

2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Comments On Buhari's Sins, Defection Plan To PDP / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by kingreign(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2020
revived:
Good

Hello, I'd love to chat with you via WhatsApp or any other suitable medium. Pls do contact me on WhatsApp so we can discuss 07034581213.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by Aluckiest(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Is this why you were calling them IPOB leaders?
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by revived: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2020
kingreign:

Hello, I'd love to chat with you via WhatsApp or any other suitable medium. Pls do contact me on WhatsApp so we can discuss 07034581213.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

Okay??

But for what.... Kindly remove your contact please and send me mail
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by kingreign(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2020
revived:

Okay??

Sorry seem like I made a mistake trying to speak to you. Never mind. Thanks.
Re: Umahi: Anyim Pulled Out Of APC Defection Plan Over My Visit To Buhari by kingreign(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
revived:

Okay??

Sorry seem like I made a mistake trying to speak to you. Never mind. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.