Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model (40890 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anything to trend
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by RedAlert08(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
How's she a model biko?
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by bukkysam(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chris2863:
How much and location?
Check my signature for my WhatsApp link. Thanks
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by steve604: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
EBMedia:
Nigerian tribal marks model, Adetutu has revealed that she has uterine fibroid, IgbereTV reports.

The model who disclosed that she is scared of surgery, said she found out about the ailment few days after her birthday. Adetutu also revealed that she has opted for herbal mixtures and believes it will help her.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001267932938/posts/3691142510937977/?app=fbl

I pray you get healed soon, please contact me for more suggestion. I know of someone with cyst fibroid that got cleared out with a certain supplement. 09022608060
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by PaulAremu: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have medicine for cure. Stc 30. Call my no for delivery 08069836060

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by MrBanner(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Currentlygrown:

Succinctly put. I understand your where your opinion is coming from, but then I strongly believe you can offer it without debasing me. I think. Apparently you’ve never been a desperate man, Mr. Banner.

I'm sorry if it came off as insulting. I'm glad you understand. Have a good night.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by merits(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
God dey

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by supercase1(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2020
younghartz:
You're healed in Jesus name
grin grin grin
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Wande22(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2020
It is well

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by harmony75: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2020
yes herbal is good with the power of God you're healed dearie ��� but ignorance is bad you named her Adetutu still scatter her face with tribal marks she will curse them for life.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by hinere(m): 12:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Wait o...are people still suffering from Fibroid in this day and age
I'm Shocked shocked
Something that gets cured completely with Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy.

Hmmm...please if you know anybody still suffering from Fibroid no matter the size, they need to view my threads on my health page now to view series of testimonies and how they can tackle it once and for all.

Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/5651419/woman-chronic-fibroid-gets-cured/1#96604936

https://www.nairaland.com/5930749/real-life-testimonies-how-god
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by BigIyanga: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Bro if God bless you ...you will live a better life even in Nigeria. ..you will be a king. ..
Oyedepo is repairing ota roads because of Shiloh. .he has the money to repair all the roads in ogun state only him bro...
If you are with God..You will live largest.
Isaiah 60:2
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee

This is a man that can travel to 188 countries of the earth. .. with ease. .thats God blessing
He has branch in every of thise countries. .
Nonsense.. Does he go abroad for medical treatment? Why not prayers? Animal talk
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by sayhi2bammy(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

surgery can kill...
if she can try alagbo...she should try God.
People like you dont know God.I pray you do..
Because you will eventually do... with the way The world is going ...you money can't save you anymore bro...
Isaiah 2;2
In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

i thought i saw trump and his guys praying the other day... with all his billion dollars. ..
Do you whats billions of dollar? ?

All head will BOW to God.. including you.
But the earlier the better.
Romans 4:11
For it has been written: "I live, says the Lord, that every knee will bow to Me, and every tongue will confess to God

Relax bro and stop talking out of context..You don't know me but you assumed I dont believe in God right?

In Mathew 22:22, Jesus said "give unto ceaser what is of ceaser's"...
The same Mathew 9:12 said “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick"

why do some churches have hospitals? Why do Pastors go to the hospitals for treatment? Why do churches even give welfare to those that need money to sort hospital Bills? All these things would not be done if they are wrong.

Stop making it sound like Christianity is bondage Oga Oluwaseun. The do needful when it's required of you biko
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Born2Breed(f): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Agbo nor dey work.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Decimus: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2020
It's a simple Surgery, it won't even give an average Surgeon Much problem. But if you continue to take herbal mixtures, the Myomecta will degenerate and makes the the separation more complicated in later surgery.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by chris51(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Adetutu, go for the surgery. You will have no problem by God's grace.
Go to a reputable hospital
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Princelegacy: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Call this number,there is solution to your problem......07068005327
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Psoul(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
You dont need surgery. .if you belief in God and his power..fast for days and it will go... God has power to heal.

She should go for medical treatment. Stop all these believe and it will happen. Yeah, miracles do happen but u cannot tell the person God wishes to perform that miracle on. SO do what is humanly possible before u start believing in that miracle.

He said...To whom I want to have mercy upon, I will. And he I don't feel like having mercy on, I will not. It does not not mean he hated one and love the other.
He also taught us to seek for medical attention in His Bible. He spoke His words many were healed.
At the same time, He saw a blind man, He took him behind a city gate.
Spits on the ground, mixed the saliva with sand and rubbed it on the blind man's eyes and the man's sight was restored.
Why didn't He speak to the man and restore his sight but had to make a concoction to heal the man. He was teaching us to do seek for medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oesophagus99(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
it's DAT Agbo you're using DAT damaged ur uterine !
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by delpee(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2020
There are indeed local herbs for fibroids (iju in Yoruba). There's in fact a particular large brownish mushroom known as "olu iju" which has been researched upon. A lecturer in Yabatech did a lot of work on this. There'll be other things known to good traditional medicine practitioners. It's sad that most of these things are not well researched and documented for our use and proper control.

However, in some cases, surgery is still the best option.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by dstar01(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
I pray her faith in herbal concoction will work for her. But I would have preferred she go for the surgery to remove it.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by juniorstar(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
there is nothing to fear about a myomectomy if done in a good centre. there would be minimal bleeding and less adhesions.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Psoul:

She should go for medical treatment. Stop all these believe and it will happen. Yeah, miracles do happen but u cannot tell the person God wishes to perform that miracle on. SO do what is humanly possible before u start believing in that miracle.

He said...To whom I want to have mercy upon, I will. And he I don't feel like having mercy on, I will not. It does not not mean he hated one and love the other.
He also taught us to seek for medical attention in His Bible. He spoke His words many were healed.
At the same time, He saw a blind man, He took him behind a city gate.
Spits on the ground, mixed the saliva with sand and rubbed it on the blind man's eyes and the man's sight was restored.
Why didn't He speak to the man and restore his sight but had to make a concoction to heal the man. He was teaching us to do seek for medical attention.
According to your faith bro... be it unto you.
Did jesus use knife on any of those he healed
if a person who was medically written off and without womb gives birth..then it shows God is above us...
i read recently on naira land a man certified dead woke up after sometimes in the clinic. ..
if you keep believing doctors they wil keep cutting you and it will still grow again..
Jesus was mocking the doctors in Jeremiah 8:22
Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?

Maradona got a big doctor spending millions and still died...then the media so focus on the doctor like he has power to give life and to take...

I remember a time i was ill..so bad that hospitals rejected me..i spent alot...but something told me to go back home and i did... and without any medication i was healed...
Damn...i lost alot already...
I shouldn't have..and thats the last day i visited a clinic...my anointing has been working magic...

a woman in my house lost her baby...
she laboured for days in the hospital. ..aand they finally decide to call her pastor. ..he got there apply his anointing and like magic the baby came out...
But the baby was already dead inside her. ...
she will forever regret choosing doctors above God...

Luke 1:37
WITH GOD...NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE. .

Romans 14;11
It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will BOW before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

You will bow because doctors wont have solutions anymore in this end time...
Imagine contacting covid19 and wating for a doctor
or cancer...
The earlier you learn to get your healing from God the better...
Many have died to covid...and when it goes another deadly disease will come again bro...
Why? because. God is committed to making yall BOW to him....and when he heal you..you will confess that jesus is lord.

Now we know that world power is gone...Germany, Russia all droped from world power...Now America is dropping thanks to Trump
Hitler help Germans and Putin Russia.

Now
Revelation 11;15
loud voices shouting in heaven: “The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign forever and ever
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

Relax bro and stop talking out of context..You don't know me but you assumed I dont believe in God right?

In Mathew 22:22, Jesus said "give unto ceaser what is of ceaser's"...
The same Mathew 9:12 said “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick"

why do some churches have hospitals? Why do Pastors go to the hospitals for treatment? Why do churches even give welfare to those that need money to sort hospital Bills? All these things would not be done if they are wrong.

Stop making it sound like Christianity is bondage Oga Oluwaseun. The do needful when it's required of you biko
He said that because diseases cant dwell in Gods domain...
Did you ever head it that jesus was sick?? never..
The hospital are built for children of the devil..who are tormented with sickness like you
We have jesus we dont need a physician. .
Where did maradona .physician lead him...
Why have your physician yet to cure covid 19 as many other diseases. ..
Millions die everyday...
Jeremiah 8:22
Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?

The thing will only grow back after years of surgery
The real healing lies with God.
If you dont believe the doctors are waiting for you...
soon they will say they dont have cure for you. ..
Death untimely death looms for those that lean on doctors like Michael. .like maradona. ..like many dead this year.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Psoul(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

According to your faith bro... be it unto you.
Did jesus use knife on any of those he healed
if a person who was medically written off and without womb gives birth..then it shows God is above us...
i read recently on naira land a man certified dead woke up after sometimes in the clinic. ..
if you keep believing doctors they wil keep cutting you and it will still grow again..
Jesus was mocking the doctors in Jeremiah 8:22

Maradona got a big doctor spending millions and still died...then the media so focus on the doctor like he has power to give life and to take...

I remember a time i was ill..so bad that hospitals rejected me..i spent alot...but something told me to go back home and i did... and without any medication i was healed...
Damn...i lost alot already...
I shouldn't have..and thats the last day i visited a clinic...my anointing has been working magic...

a woman in my house lost her baby...
she laboured for days in the hospital. ..aand they finally decide to call her pastor. ..he got there apply his anointing and like magic the baby came out...
But the baby was already dead inside her. ...
she will forever regret choosing doctors above God...

Luke 1:37
WITH GOD...NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE. .

Romans 14;11
It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will BOW before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

You will bow because doctors wont have solutions anymore in this end time...
Imagine contacting covid19 and wating for a doctor
or cancer...
The earlier you learn to get your healing from God the better...
Many have died to covid...and when it goes another deadly disease will come again bro...
Why? because. God is committed to making yall BOW to him....and when he heal you..you will confess that jesus is lord.

Now we know that world power is gone...Germany, Russia all droped from world power...Now America is dropping thanks to Trump
Hitler help Germans and Putin Russia.

Now
Revelation 11;15
loud voices shouting in heaven: “The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign forever and ever

My dear, thanks for your response. I love people that have strong faith in what they believed in.
But there are some flaws you made in trying to defend your comment.

U asked if Jesus ever used knife (ie surgical operation) to heal anyone. I don't think this is a reasonable question. Jesus came to show us some examples and not to do all things. It's left for us to follow the example and improve on them as it suites us.

U also criticizes people that died even after going through the best medical attentions. This is another unreasonable reason. Many have also died even after believing and waiting upon God's healing. Does it make God less than who He is?

Well, let me still tell you that your long standing relationship will God will determine how easy you will get His attention at the time of troubles.
You see someone that has not even be closed to God having problem and start telling him/her to trust God and that God will heal him/her instead of telling the person to seek for medical treatment. God is not a spare tyre you only run to when your main tyre fails you.

I believe in the existentiallity of God's miracles.
Also know it that miracle is not an everyday thing.
Do the right thing by seeking for medical treatment when u are sick and pray that God intervenes on the course of taking care of urslf.
That is why God gave us wisdom above every other animal.
Thank you.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

He said that because diseases cant dwell in Gods domain...
Did you ever head it that jesus was sick?? never..
The hospital are built for children of the devil..who are tormented with sickness like you
We have jesus we dont need a physician. .
Where did maradona .physician lead him...
Why have your physician yet to cure covid 19 as many other diseases. ..
Millions die everyday...
Jeremiah 8:22

The thing will only grow back after years of surgery
The real healing lies with God.
If you dont believe the doctors are waiting for you...
soon they will say they dont have cure for you. ..
Death untimely death looms for those that lean on doctors like Michael. .like maradona. ..like many dead this year.

*The hospital are built for children of the devil..who are tormented with sickness like you*

You really made me laugh hard.
What makes you think you are righteous and better than me? You don even know me but you think you have the right to judge or decide where I belong?

I want to believe you have not taken any pill since you were born, and never visit any doctor or hospital for once; but if you have done so, then take yourself to be an hypocrite. But if you haven't , i pray may you never see any reason to visit ddoctorsn or hospitals.

Peace!!!
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by coolatlantic: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Get rid of fibroid copletelety without surgery
Check my signature for details
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Psoul:

My dear, thanks for your response. I love people that have strong faith in what they believed in.

U asked if Jesus ever used knife (ie surgical operation) to heal anyone. I don't think this is a reasonable question. Jesus came to show us some examples and not to do all things. It's left for us to follow the example and improve on them as it suites us.

U also criticizes people that died even after going through the best medical attentions. This is another unreasonable reason. Many have also died even after believing and waiting upon God's healing. Does it make God less than who He is?

Well, let me still tell you that your long standing relationship will God will determine how easy you will get His attention at the time of troubles.
You see someone that has not even be closed to God having problem and start telling him/her to trust God and that God will heal him/her instead of telling the person to seek for medical treatment. God is not a spare tyre you only run to when your main tyre fails you.

Do the right thing by seeking for medical treatment when u are sick and pray that God intervenes on the course of taking care of urslf.
Thank you.
I will only comment on your last quote. ..
the moment you keep depending on human power...
You wont see see the power of God.
For my ways are higher than you ways ,"said the lord.
My thoughts 'intelligence' than your thought.
You will choose one..
I king 18:21
Elijah went before the people and said, "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." But the people said nothing.

If you believe in your doctor ,keep to them...
The moment you have smallest belief in them. ..
God will withdraw.
He hates people with TWO minds.
He is too powerful to allow himself compared to any doctor. ..that he created.
Re: Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Psoul:

Thank you.
And let me help you about those who believes in God and didn't get it...
they didn't because most people believe God..like you do...but you are bent on withdraw that lady from doing God way... if she believes but dont fast ...it wont go....
you must add your faith to your work...
God has ways and if you just believe him and wont follow his ways then you wont get it.
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways ," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

twelve days of 6-6 fasting
can bring you your full year salary in a month

i have done it many times. ..im a witness

you cant receive the blessing of God without the holy spirit
you cant receive the holy spirit without fasting

thats why many people visit church every day...to get deceived
because they didn't seek Gods way. ..

Fasting is one if the ways to receive the holy spirit among others thats the most. potent and fastest.

psalm 63
A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

your flesh must pay to see the power of God.

Zechariah 4:6
So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.