Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? (1875 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by ThaThinka: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hey! I wish to ask mature people here whether a lady not calling means she doesn't care. I mean when the guy is the one that initiates practically all calls.

In my opinion, I'd say the lady just doesn't care. But I guess maybe I am wrong since I don't call as often as I see some men do or because we relate more on a "friend" basis for now?

Even if we're just friends, does it mean a lady should never initiate a call? I have some female friends and acquaintances that do call, so what's different here?

I'm tempted to assume maybe she's not that into the mister. No?
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by CulverBerry: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's not a problem.
I don't even call a girl when I am in relationship with her(it's either texting or nothing). Lol.
It's either she is busy, or she is doing something more important than your relationship with her.wink

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Godada(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's not going to be a simple answer.

But one thing is for sure, someone or some other more important than you is on her mind.

You would not except her to be all over you but a lady who really cares would not want to be coy about it.

If you have always initiated every calls and spend most of your time doing all the weight lifting in the relationship....Guy you are dating yourself.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do you know what means of communication she prefers? Don't just assume. Be sure and then judge from that.

If you meet someone who prefers calls to chat, they'll be less "enthusiastic" on chats but a complete happy bubble when on calls. I'd like to believe same happens vice versa.

Although there's still the option of she may not be that into you.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by paulolee(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
nope...it depends...some people prefare chats n text messages than calling itself..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Nazgul: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
ThaThinka:
Hey! I wish to ask mature people here whether a lady not calling means she doesn't care. I mean when the guy is the one that initiates practically all calls.

In my opinion, I'd say the lady just doesn't care. But I guess maybe I am wrong since I don't call as often as I see some men do or because we relate more on a "friend" basis for now?

Even if we're just friends, does it mean a lady should never initiate a call? I have some female friends and acquaintances that do call, so what's different here?

She's obviously not into you...when a girl is all over you, she'll be the first to view your WhatsApp status, call, reply chats and messages... etc. In fact if you don't call her or reply her messages, she'll get offended.

When she isn't into you, she'll keep giving you the I'm busy line. Even though you both know she's a jobless student sitting at home due to ASUU strike, she'll never have time for you.

If that's your situation just let her be cos if you keep pushing with your emotional lines, she'll just turn you to her personal POS machine.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
it depends
if a girl is a medical doctor at luth and the guy is a banker at uba idumota

how do you think they should communicate

but if a girl is a student @ 200l in bus admin in unijos and the guy is 300l in theatre arts hi how will they communicate
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Exedyne: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Do you know what means of communication she prefers? Don't just assume. Be sure and then judge from that.

If you meet someone who prefers calls to chat, they'll be less "enthusiastic" on chats but a complete happy bubble when on calls. I'd like to believe same happens vice versa.

Although there's still the option of she may not be that into you.

Forget dat tin

If she's legit into you no way she won't call frequently.
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Exedyne: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:

She's obviously not into you...when a girl is all over you, she'll be the first to view your WhatsApp status, call, reply chats and messages... etc. In fact if you don't call her or reply her messages, she'll get offended.

When she isn't into you, she'll keep giving you the I'm busy line. Even though you both know she's a jobless student sitting at home due to ASUU strike, she'll never have time for you.

If that's your situation just let her be cos if you keep pushing with your emotional lines, she'll just turn you to her personal POS machine.

100% correct. When in love, calls is a woman's best friend.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Exedyne:

Forget dat tin

If she's legit into you no way she won't call frequently.

As a person, I hardly call people, not even my family members. My younger sister will tell you I'm the least communicative person in our entire family which made it confusing and weird to me when my NYSC roommate called her mother every night. My university roommate calls wasn't that frequent and so was understandable, but this lady's own was, in my opinion, excessive.

Anyway, not saying I won't reply if you call me, but calling you would be a once in a blue moon event. Even long calls of past 20 minutes used to bore me sometimes if it's on mundane things.

However, once chatting is involved and is flowing, then you have my full attention. We can go all night or until my battery screams at me sha grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by ThaThinka: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thank you all! You've pretty much confirmed what I thought.

It just didn't make sense not to ever call even just a friend that checks on you every now and then. Can't come and go and kill myself jare. grin

Sixfeetbelle:

As a person, I hardly call people, not even my family members. My younger sister will tell you I'm the least communicative person in our entire family which made it confusing and weird to me when my NYSC roommate called her mother every night. My university roommate calls wasn't that frequent and so was understandable, but this lady's own was, in my opinion, excessive.

Anyway, not saying I won't reply if you call me, but calling you would be a once in a blue moon event. Even long calls of past 20 minutes used to bore me sometimes if it's on mundane things.

However, once chatting is involved and is flowing, then you have my full attention. We can go all night or until my battery screams at me sha grin

Really? We're almost the same on that one then. And that's why I find it a bit concerning that someone I managed to call wasn't even reciprocating.

The most frequent I call anyone is about once a week, except in special cases. grin

I can only say I'm somewhat different from you because I believe I can call more often if a friend or someone encourages me by their actions/responses.

Abi you go like to donate your phone number make I do testing? cheesy
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
ThaThinka:
Thank you all! You've pretty much confirmed what I thought.

It just didn't make sense not to ever call even just a friend that checks on you every now and then. Can't come and go and kill myself jare. grin

Really? We're almost the same on that one then. And that's why I find it a bit concerning that someone I managed to call wasn't even reciprocating.

The most frequent I call anyone is about once a week, except in special cases. grin

I can only say I'm somewhat different from you because I believe I can call more often if a friend or someone encourages me by their actions/responses.

Abi you go like to donate your phone number make I do testing? cheesy

Despite my personality, I don't subscribe to not calling someone that practically goes through pins to call me though. If you notice they like calling, find a way to reciprocate it. That's my motto.

However in your case, I think the person is not that into you oh. Once a week from you might be too scarce, yes, but if they aren't reciprocating it through chats at least, you're unimportant to them. Sorry.

No, no donating of number to do any testing. Go and do the testing on your new crush. I'm sure she'll reciprocate soon enough tongue
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by ThaThinka: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Despite my personality, I don't subscribe to not calling someone that practically goes through pins to call me though. If you notice they like calling, find a way to reciprocate it. That's my motto.

However in your case, I think the person is not that into you oh. Once a week from you might be too scarce, yes, but if they aren't reciprocating it through chats at least, you're unimportant to them. Sorry.

No, no donating of number to do any testing. Go and do the testing on your new crush. I'm sure she'll reciprocate soon enough tongue

And who says you are not the one? sad
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
ThaThinka:

And who says you are not the one? sad

Who says I am? tongue
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by LikeAking: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
If she is not calling u she is fvucking anoda guy.

Game over dude.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by ThaThinka: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Who says I am? tongue

Me! Well... grin tongue

I strayed a little and it seems today's your birthday. If it is, I wish you a happy one. Have a blessed life.

LikeAking:
If she is not calling u she is fvucking anoda guy.

Game over dude.

Baba, no game yet o. I was just doing an "assessment." smiley
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Goldbw122(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
For me sha, i Like calling because it communicate your feelings, emotion, wellbeing, your surrounding, where you are to me unknowingly to me, so I call always infact I dont like chat, I like calling, If you love a lady you will call her, yea no debate about that one.. so Do well and call her now don't be waiting, or is it card that is your Problem, borrow.. okk.
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by nobodii: 5:49am On Dec 02, 2020
undecided
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Mrscarter(f): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2020
ThaThinka:

Not necessarily. Everyone is different.
I never used to call my ex he always called me n didn't mean I didn't care at the time.
I'm not much of a ph person. I prefer face to face or texting if anything
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by ThaThinka: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Goldbw122:
For me sha, i Like calling because it communicate your feelings, emotion, wellbeing, your surrounding, where you are to me unknowingly to me, so I call always infact I dont like chat, I like calling, If you love a lady you will call her, yea no debate about that one.. so Do well and call her now don't be waiting, or is it card that is your Problem, borrow.. okk.

Funny you. I fit borrow from you? grin

Nah! Never been the one for unrequited love or care. If you are too cold towards me, you move from being a friend or someone close to just an acquaintance. Life's too short.

Mrscarter:

Not necessarily. Everyone is different.
I never used to call my ex he always called me n didn't mean I didn't care at the time.
I'm not much of a ph person. I prefer face to face or texting if anything

Hm, a different perspective. Thanks for it.

I think this lady isn't like you, though. When I used to send WhatsApp messages, she'd often read and not respond to messages that needed a response. One of those times, she responded at a later time (many hours later) and the response was uninspiring. grin

I'd just say others have confirmed my conclusion.
Re: A Lady Not Calling Doesn't Care, Right? by Mrscarter(f): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2020
ThaThinka:

Funny you. I fit borrow from you? grin

Nah! Never been the one for unrequited love or care. If you are too cold towards me, you move from being a friend or someone close to just an acquaintance. Life's too short.

Hm, a different perspective. Thanks for it.

I think this lady isn't like you, though. When I used to send WhatsApp messages, she'd often read and not respond to messages that needed a response. One of those times, she responded at a later time (many hours later) and the response was uninspiring. grin

I'd just say others have confirmed my conclusion.

Oh ok. Sounds like Ur not high on her list of priorities. if she's reading n not replying then sounding uninspiring then yeah she don't sound too interested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sued Her Boyfriend For Not Marrying Her Yet After 8 Years Relationship / See What Happened To Me This Morning. / What Kind Of Tradition Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.